Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Jan 6 DOJ investigation grows

Tiggs

19 hours ago, el midgetron said:

These talking points they use will continue to be spread for years.  It shows they are just following their programming and have no real interest in any information that challenges the hate they have for Trump and his supporters.  If it weren't so toxic for the nation, it'd be a fascinating study of human nature.  It's the first time in my life when a candidate could be elected and the country's seat of government refuse to allow him to serve.  It seems they'd literally be willing to watch the nation fall than to allow an outsider back into the Oval Office.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Former Rep. Denver Riggleman (R-VA) said in a preview of an interview that will air Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes” that he learned during his time as a technical adviser for the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot that someone inside the White House called a rioter during the attack.

CBS News correspondent Bill Whitaker asked, “Did it hit you at one point that this is way bigger than it appeared in the beginning?”

Riggleman said, “Absolutely. You get a real a-ha moment when you see that the White House switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s happening. That’s a pretty big a-ha moment.”

Whitaker interrupted, “Wait a minute. Someone in the White House was calling one of the rioters while the riot was going on January 6?”

Riggleman said, “Absolutely.”

Whitaker asked, “And you know who was on both ends of that call?”

Riggleman said, “I only know one end of that call. I don’t know the White House end, which I believe is more important. But the thing is, the American people need to know that there are link connections that need to be explored more.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/23/riggleman-white-house-switchboard-called-a-capitol-rioter-on-january-6/

Dang, I never thought I'd see the day when you or (Brietbart for that matter) would be posting evidence connecting the Trump White House to the riot.  

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Another weird development: Oath Keeper Can Invoke ‘Insurrection Act’ Defense in Jan. 6 Case - Bloomberg

The judge is letting them use the "we were working for Donald Trump" defense during Jan.6.

That is weird, because it implicates Trump, they are throwing him under the bus.   It will be interesting to see how that plays out, especially since they are not military, they are private citizens and it is not their job to follow an imaginary order by the president, who did not make that order like they expected.  Just too many lumps in that ball of wax.   They will all probably go to jail with that defense and their attorneys who suggested it will have to get jobs selling carpets or cars.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and-then said:

It's the first time in my life when a candidate could be elected and the country's seat of government refuse to allow him to serve.

Well of course he is still serving in his mind.  With only his mind he can make things happen.  Best president ever. 

• Like 2