Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Many in Mideast see hypocrisy in Western embrace of Ukraine

Eldorado

Russia begins to threaten neighboring countries so that they are afraid that the war will spread to their countries and help us with their weapons.

Russia has closed the future of Moldova, Chechnya, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, and the question is whether we will be free or will continue to be under the yoke of Russia. It's not only about Ukraine, but what is the future of the former republics, since the situation has come to an extreme point.

Because the greatest fear of Russia is not only in the republics aspiring to the EU, but also in the fact that, being a multinational country, split movements within the country will begin in Russia, since the non-Russian peoples there lag behind our countries in terms of living standards and also want to secede.
If they take out toilet bowls and dog kennels from Ukraine..

The Russian/Ukraine conflict and the involvement of the US and NATO is about global political power and political alignment.  It has nothing to do with race. 

Saudi Arabia is an ally of the US, the Houthi are backed by Iran, an ally of Russia.  Ukraine would join NATO in a blink of an eye and the military support it's receiving from the US and NATO is proving it can handle basically anything the Russians throw at them.  What's happening in the Ukraine is also an eye opener for China.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

The Russian/Ukraine conflict and the involvement of the US and NATO is about global political power and political alignment.  It has nothing to do with race. 

Concur, for sure. Another example. We're about to see China go after Taiwan, whose people are - likewise, Han Chinese. Race is not a factor

10 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Saudi Arabia is an ally of the US, the Houthi are backed by Iran, an ally of Russia.  Ukraine would join NATO in a blink of an eye and the military support it's receiving from the US and NATO is proving it can handle basically anything the Russians throw at them.  What's happening in the Ukraine is also an eye opener for China.

I still think Syria will be the birthplace of WWIII in the not-too-distant future. Just an opinion but something has to give, somewhere.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Concur, for sure. Another example. We're about to see China go after Taiwan, whose people are - likewise, Han Chinese. Race is not a factor

I still think Syria will be the birthplace of WWIII in the not-too-distant future. Just an opinion but something has to give, somewhere.

Personally, I don't think Syria is strategically important enough.  In fact the US hardly got involved when ISIS was rampaging through the country.  If WW3 is going to kickoff, it's going to be somewhere between China and Taiwan, Israel and Iran or.....Russia and Ukraine.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

The problem is that most Americans are stupid.  Most Americans are completely programmed by the Media. And, most Americans are complete and total hypocrits.

Ukraine?  Just the latest illustration.  Nobody in America actually knows what's going on...only what their beloved TVs tell them.

Wake up America!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, joc said:

The problem is that most Americans are stupid.  Most Americans are completely programmed by the Media. And, most Americans are complete and total hypocrits.

Ukraine?  Just the latest illustration.  Nobody in America actually knows what's going on...only what their beloved TVs tell them.

Wake up America!

This better not be leading into yet another conspiracy theory about how Jewish reptillians are planning to replace your blood with estrogen and soy milk...

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 3:46 AM, ethereal_scout said:

The Ukraine is on Europes door-step, indeed may shortly be a member of the EU, therefore its a neighbour and will be treated differently. IT makes sense is the problem people are having.

That's it, I think: they are neighbours with similar language, culture, religion and morals.

People are more inclined to help those they feel akin to.

It's a natural thing, but not necessarily a good thing.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2022 at 2:34 PM, Eldorado said:

Bruce Riedel, formerly of the CIA and National Security Council, and now a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, said it was “understandable” that many in the Middle East see a double standard by the West.

Let's say: 'we' help our neighbours.

How many refugees from Syria or Yemen, or African countries have fled to one of the richest countries on this planet  Saudi Arabia?

Are there large refugee camps in SA? With all the luxury the SA's enjoy themselves?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There is a long history of arming proxy wars on Earth. Without the French helping U.S., there would be no United States of Anything, for example.

”The enemy of my enemy is my friend,” etc.

It’s very different, however, to freely give weapons for defensive purposes; to friends, and substantially profiting from a never ending conflict, thereby lengthening the duration of that conflict, until till death do U.S. part.

As I forecast here, specifically, the number one exporter of weapons of violence on Earth, would be sat on by the sun, beginning in the West.

In other words, there would be serious consequences, for our profiteering.

A million dead, following the solar virus was just the beginning. Now comes the darkness ….

Google in quotation marks:

“as surely as the sun rises in the east and sets on the west”

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

You're sure you're not Jules Winnfield ("Pulp Fiction")?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Abramelin said:

You're sure you're not Jules Winnfield ("Pulp Fiction")Sic?

Best post of the week, so far .... and Pulp Fiction is in my top ten list.

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!" - Jules

Permit me to retort:

My argument is a bit deeper than Jules argued. For example, the United States has long been called the "world's policeman." So how is it, that the "world's policeman" is also selling vast quantities of weapons out of the back of their precinct? This practice should be unheard of, ethically, as we saw in Yemen, when we gave vast amounts of arms to Saudi Arabia.

If it were my power that I was speaking of below, nothing would have occurred, but it wasn't my power. An army did appear, "from the founder of our DNA." Not a human army, but another kind.

Jules repented, and so he can be saved, but the U.S. Government has not stopped selling weapons from out of their precinct.

What has shaken the foundation of America? A fiction?  An "army" you don't know or understand?

What do you imagine a "Son of  Thunder" is? (Post #3)  Another fiction?  Surely the Vatican knows, but why they are silent on this, is a mystery, also. 

How many dead Americans does it take, before Washington understands that I'm not here to say, "please?"  

"Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better  .... do it and do it quick. I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen."

51978657267_f4a1d8c318_c.jpg

Post #10

51988370664_0884201fd5_c.jpg

Post #24

51986117563_6120c0b99a_c.jpg

WHO Time-line Covid-19

Post #107 - April 29, 2022

When an 80 to 1 shot won the Kentucky Derby just a week after Post #107, "Rich Strike" was the only horse in the race named for "glitter and gold," and whose owner is named "RED," Secretariat's nickname, it was no fluke. 

52067842853_105f55f72e_c.jpg

On 5/24/2022 at 10:18 PM, Black Red Devil said:

Good luck with replying to that Abramelin.

Let's try....

First: what kind of institution is the "Pentagram"?

51978657267_f4a1d8c318_c.jpg.499e7923b787a1e8ff78b4fe09f52c04.jpg

Reflection Pool Pentagon Pentagram gif file pentagon-pentagram District of Columbia - color

The point is, the military industrial complex …. which is also the symbolic birth canal of a replacement savior of humanity. However, it’s a false savior, which will be replaced by the real thing. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Reflection Pool Pentagon Pentagram gif file pentagon-pentagram District of Columbia - color

The point is, the military industrial complex …. which is also the symbolic birth canal of a replacement savior of humanity. However, it’s a false savior, which will be replaced by the real thing. 

Ah, ok. You're the successor of Hal Lindsey.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Abramelin said:

I'm not a fan of Hal Lindsey, nor do I follow his prognostications.

11 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Nah.  Lindsey, love him or hate him, actually bases his predictions on scripture and explains his rationale.  Our resident soothsayer never gives credit to anyone but his own mystical self.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, and then said:

Nah.  Lindsey, love him or hate him, actually bases his predictions on scripture and explains his rationale.  Our resident soothsayer never gives credit to anyone but his own mystical self.  

Yeah. Raptor is our own poet-prophet.

Our own Mister Hindsight.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Believe me: *I* know.

I had no idea that was the case until I came across an explanation of it in a book of fiction I read.  Fascinating how symbols can change their meanings over time.

On 4/3/2022 at 8:14 PM, and then said:

I don't think I've seen any brown people being mistreated in the EU, in general.  But then, skin color isn't the first data point I look for.  If it makes you feel any better, thousands of pasty white Europeans are dead in Ukraine.  That'll show them for being RAY-SUS, huh?  

Bearing in mind that Ukrainian men between the ages of 18 and 45 are detained at the border and then sent onto the front, the males leaving Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq etc. are free to travel westwards, leaving women, children and elderly persons to fend for themselves. Go figure

• Like 1

On 4/23/2022 at 1:45 AM, and then said:

...For me, I've always been about respecting those who deserve it, based on my morals and lights...

Or the general rule of universal law and mutual respect. Viewing crime statistics comparing Ukrainian crime against crime statistics of traditional guests should more than enough explain the bias claimed by the thread's author

• 3 weeks later...

Earl of Trumps, my late father once said, If World War 3 starts. it will start in the Middle East, Gog and Magog(book of Revelations). He also spoke about Iran and nukes, and he died in 1996. He was in the Middle East during WW2, and was invovled in  military intelligence going back to WW2, when he was in Italy, and got recruited to spy on Tito's Partisans.  I think he could really explain what's going on  with the Ukraine and Russia, and not just what the media puts out.  Used to spy on the Russians when we were in Alaska, and of course when he was at NSA, this is back in the late 60s, early 70s..

Putin definetly has an agenda going on, and won't hesitate to try to take back the Baltic countries like Lithuania. Latvia, and Estonia, and any place else he can get his hands on.The question is why?

And as far as other places, there are people trying to help. Doctors without Borders, and various other groups. I know the Franciscans in Syria  are providing food and medical to Syrian Christians and to those who need help regardless of who they are. They have been in the Middle East since the days when St.Francis of Assi  came to see Saladin, and tried to convert him.

The media picks and chooses what stories they cover , based on what the government tells them.That's why you don't see stories on Yemen, because the people of the top  get nothing from them and  they feel these people are poor and starving anyways all the time. Look at  what's going omn with the border. You have people coming here illegally over the border, they do nothing to stop them, yet we have homeless people living om the street, people who can't afford housing, children going hungry because parents don't make enough or just don't care about the kids cause they are strung out on Meth, and so on. How many stories do you see about poor americans and how much money do  business owners and people in Congress give to charity? Precious little, since you should see the appeals I get from charities, 

• 1 month later...

In terms of the OP, I can't. Ukraine was/is an orthodox/catholic european country - the middle eat is islamic/muslim.

Where is the similarity?