Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US warship was stalked by 'balls of light' in 2021

Sorry, the details do not wash, but i hope there isnt some connection made to this case and old orginal foo fighters.

So we are told for days two unknown balls of light stalk a warship and countermeasures do nothing so the powers that be toss their hands in the air and say "i dont know"

Hogwash, bottom line they knew if these balls of light if not just a made up story that the ship wasnt in any danger what so ever either that or our navy is utterly incompetent.

• Like 3

Out of myriad possibilities, 'made up story', or 'utter incompetence' are the only viable options?

You reveal much.
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

Out of myriad possibilities, 'made up story', or 'utter incompetence' are the only viable options?

You reveal much.

And you just posted to critique my post :rolleyes:

Where did i say "only options" ?

My remark it was "made up" is as good as any you posted, but rest easy some true believer will insist with zero evidence there can only be alien.

And saying the navy was incompetent applies to a warship that is stalked by ( alleged ) unknown balls of light that they dont know what they are and only know that they didnt respond to the ships countermeasures whatever those were, and let it go at that, so sure either they knew what they were and knew they were no threat or they were incompetent.

So give me a bit more critiquing.

:sleepy:

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

2021 ? Would have been tons of video from phones of the crew...

Ive seen this one before on here, typical UFO story with zero pictures.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Sorry, the details do not wash, but i hope there isnt some connection made to this case and old orginal foo fighters.

So we are told for days two unknown balls of light stalk a warship and countermeasures do nothing so the powers that be toss their hands in the air and say "i dont know"

Hogwash, bottom line they knew if these balls of light if not just a made up story that the ship wasnt in any danger what so ever either that or our navy is utterly incompetent.

Indeed, complete hogwash. As Jon mentioned, 2021 would equal cell phones, but not only that, the Navy does have some powerful cameras mounted on their ships as well. And they wouldn't just waive it off. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, badeskov said:

Indeed, complete hogwash. As Jon mentioned, 2021 would equal cell phones, but not only that, the Navy does have some powerful cameras mounted on their ships as well. And they wouldn't just waive it off. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yeah, the whole idea they didnt know what it was and didnt care...:rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, the whole idea they didnt know what it was and didnt care...:rolleyes:

Yeah, like they would do that. What the odds of that? And nobody even thought it was worth snapping a picture. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Picture, video? Even when the US military released recent videos, guess what... the true sceptics still didn't believe it. 

Even if aliens landed on the lawns of Buckingham Palace, it still wouldn't be enough.

Aside from thay, why aren't we talking about the very real possibility it's a flock of seagulls, or Venus, or 4 weather balloons, or the entire crew werr probably drunk or having a mass hallucination? Seems obvious (to the true sceptics at least).

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Picture, video? Even when the US military released recent videos, guess what... the true sceptics still didn't believe it. 

Not of this incident. 

Even if aliens landed on the lawns of Buckingham Palace, it still wouldn't be enough.

Nope. Aliens in full view no worries.

Wild speculation and anecdotes. Not so much. 

Aside from thay, why aren't we talking about the very real possibility it's a flock of seagulls, or Venus, or 4 weather balloons, or the entire crew werr probably drunk or having a mass hallucination? Seems obvious (to the true sceptics at least).

Sounds more like Arial plasma. 

Aliens is a huge unwarranted leap. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

a flock of seagulls

As far as the rest of your post it was bitter empty handed true believer tripe.

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Not of this incident. 

Nope. Aliens in full view no worries.

Wild speculation and anecdotes. Not so much. 

Sounds more like Arial plasma. 

Aliens is a huge unwarranted leap. 

Venus plus tint glare off US army goggles or sea squirrels. Can't decide.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

As far as the rest of your post it was bitter empty handed true believer tripe.

An underrated classic song.

Are you sure the band members aren't aliens? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Well, im seldom sure of many things what i can share is when i booked flock in the mid 80s mike and his brother were really great guys, mike wasnt feeling well and excused himself from the after party,

The hired for the tour guitar player was a raging dbag so perhaps he was an alien.

On a side note after just this side of 4 decades i still toss a flock song ( not always i ran )  every sat that i DJ and its cool to see people loving it who werent even born yet.

You wouldnt have to fall back on harping silly sarcastic stuff if just once we had more than just a story.

• Like 3

I'm sure you're talking about intelligent shape shifting squirrels from an alternative universe aren't you? 

Something has to fly alleged balls of luminescence don't they? Or is that a miniature silent shock wave as they travel from future alternate universes into our realm? 

Or it could be an arial plasma. Like other ones we know exist and which fit the vague description in the anecdote. Most likely natural phenomena. If the anecdote is genuine.

We don't even know what these are,but we know they aren't aliens. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvZedx6nGiCzzqglESol4

• Like 1

It was seagulls. Those kind that can fly high against a 120 knot wind.:yes:

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

It was seagulls. Those kind that can fly high against a 120 knot wind.:yes:

13 hours ago, the13bats said:

You wouldnt have to fall back on harping silly sarcastic stuff if just once we had more than just a story.

:yes:

• Like 1

I don't know why anyone would expect film from a filmamake.

The documentary filmmaker Dave C. Beaty revealed the reported sighting from October 2021.

Mr Beaty was contacted by a now retired US Marines officer named only as "Mark", in relation to the odd experience.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/warship-stalked-two-car-sized-26633136

20 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Skeptics believed the footage was real. What was contested was the false claims they were extraterrestrial craft. 

Let's see a FOIA request for ship logs, those should have plenty of details of the alleged account.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Mike Score can be a bit of an odd duck but he's not an extraterrestrial.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The videos didn’t show anything out of the ordinary and had likely mundane explanations.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

Skeptics believed the footage was real. What was contested was the false claims they were extraterrestrial craft. 

Let's see a FOIA request for ship logs, those should have plenty of details of the alleged account.

He literally invoked the One True Scotsman fallacy.

• Like 5