Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost chases cat

Eldorado

A 'freaked out' mum has confessed that she's now too scared to enter the basement of her "haunted" house alone after creepy CCTV footage shows what she believes to be a ghost chasing her cat.

Kathy Gallinger, 45, claims to have experienced a number of eerie occurrences ever since she first moved into her home back in August 2018.

This has included objects moving around on their own and eerie shadowy figures appearing from the darkness. However, one incident, in particular, has scared her more than any of the others.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/im-terrified-haunted-house-wont-26636981

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

A 'freaked out' mum has confessed that she's now too scared to enter the basement of her "haunted" house alone after creepy CCTV footage shows what she believes to be a ghost chasing her cat.

Kathy Gallinger, 45, claims to have experienced a number of eerie occurrences ever since she first moved into her home back in August 2018.

This has included objects moving around on their own and eerie shadowy figures appearing from the darkness. However, one incident, in particular, has scared her more than any of the others.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/im-terrified-haunted-house-wont-26636981

Someone has rigged an aerosol can to trigger, then used a  laser pointer on the far side of the doll to attract the cat.

Who keeps a manky old doll in a glass case with a crucifix on top. Strange people.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, openozy said:

Who keeps a manky old doll in a glass case with a crucifix on top. Strange people.

Oh dear...my home decor is lets say eccentric.

I have cats...a few and what i see in the video is normal cat behavior not that cats are "normal" .

My avatar is "monkey" yawning, fitting i think.

Want to see cats go all Hunter Thompson ?

Pass out the primo catnip.

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1

And I suppose the clouds of dust and filth in the clip are "ghosts" too, right?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vox said:

Why is that doll passing wind?

Chucky used a knife to kill people that doll just farts on them.

If that cat was really spooked to would of legged it much faster than the cat in the video, and wouldnt stopped or slowed down, that close.

Papameter Reading

Paranormal  80%    Natural 10%    Hoax 10%

Key factor for the high reading is a list of prior events.

That "ghostly mist" was nothing but a doll fart and no sane cat wants to smell one of those.

Edited by tortugabob

This person obviously collects haunted dolls.  The aerosol can and laser pointer theory is pretty dumb.  It wasn't dust in the shot as someone posted, it was a moth.  Cats do freak out for no reason and it could simply be that the person caught the cat doing so and opportunistically added the blur coming off the doll.  Or it could be something extra-natural.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2022 at 10:54 AM, Eldorado said:

A 'freaked out' mum has confessed that she's now too scared to enter the basement of her "haunted" house alone after creepy CCTV footage

I'm guessing those dolls (especially the one in the glass cabinet with cross on top) are supposed to be haunted dolls? If that's the case then why is the mum freaked out and scared..? 

On 4/6/2022 at 10:54 AM, Eldorado said:

CCTV footage shows what she believes to be a ghost chasing her cat.

From what I gathered, a small mist "effect" was probably triggered from between the two dolls that apparently freaked out the cat.

I don't believe it's anything paranormal here.

On 4/6/2022 at 2:19 PM, openozy said:

I assume people who believe a doll to be a haunted doll.

• Like 1

It's amazingly easy for people to assign normal events to ghosts.

This is just a cat losing a staring contest to a pair of dolls

New and improved papameter reading

100% typical cat 0% paranormal

• Like 2