Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon files reveal UFO 'radiation burns' and 'unexpected pregnancies'

On 4/10/2022 at 12:20 PM, astrobeing said:

Who said anything about deep burns or lung burns? No one but you. If you want to fake a radiation burn I would not recommend using a gamma source. LOL!

Another good trick was used in the Falcon Lake hoax. Stefan Michalak, who coincidentally happened to be a welder, showed a grill pattern on his chest after he claimed exhaust from a UFO hit him. So don't just bake yourself under a UV lamp! Cut out some elaborate patterns in some paper and put those over your skin first.

When people talk radiation burns it’s usually from radioactive materials and sources… not sunlight exposure.

the usual crowd here just jumped on something and rode it into the ground. 

I, would love to see the data on the burn(s).

Not everyone on this forum makes assumptions that fit a narrative. The groups here that go thread to thread like a gang of overeager boy scouts is tiresome. To assume the story meant only non-ionizing radiation is sad and just the usual gang of boy scouts ready to wave their “nothing to see here” flags on their hill.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Nobu said:

When people talk radiation burns it’s usually from radioactive materials and sources… not sunlight exposure.

the usual crowd here just jumped on something and rode it into the ground. 

Not everyone on this forum makes assumptions that fit a narrative. The groups here that go thread to thread like a gang of overeager boy scouts is tiresome. To assume the story meant only non-ionizing radiation is sad and just the usual gang of boy scouts ready to wave their “nothing to see here” flags on their hill.

I would have to disagree with you here. When people talk about radiation burns It's not about radioactive materials and sources. That reveals your bias in these matters. Sunlight is the most common form of a burn. It i due to the radiation from the Sun.

Your nauseating commentary is simply flawed and the sort of childish banter your posts.are likely to spew for the foreseeable future.

Your addition of lung damage is just the sort of unevidenced claptrap you have thrown into the thread. Why not try and support that story.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tell me something I don't know. Although this makes me wonder all the much more how despite being completely unfertile i had my son after dreaming of being abducted (was a dream, not like when the real thing happened) alone in the woods for a time. The doctor dated my pregnancy to an impossibility which led the x husband to claim i was sleeping around and it wasnt his. I wasnt. I never wanted to mention it for feeling ridiculous but since UM brought it up... It did seem odd. I knew i was pregnant (even knowing nothing about such things) the day after the claimed conception date when i woke up from this abduction dream feeling like something had been clutching my stomach painfully and somehow knew the baby was there. None of this seemed normal so i told the doctor that his conception date had to be a month earlier than guessed. He rudely told me that he is an expert and was accurate, in front of the dad which wasnt fun. So i thought hey hes just wrong and it will probly be here a month earlier tgan expected. Nope. Was a month late. He is a very gifted boy 10 years later programming his own games n stuff but until seeing this i forgot how weird the whole situation was. His first sentence to me was that there was a green man in our locked house at night. So glad that has long since stopped. But now I am curious again, because all the other elements of my past abduction i found repeated in many other peoples stories, but not this part. I would love to find out what happened with the other people that wound up with unexpected pregnancies this way. And my son looks like his dad. Could pass as an alien for many many reasons lmao but definitely from my x husband somehow, only a bit after we split up. I was starting to wonder if i just store sperm for later like a snake or how tf this is possible.

Also i was plagued with what seemed to be radiation sickness as a preteen. After many many tests it was a mystery what was happening because i was extraordinarily healthy otherwise. Eventually the bouts stopped, but 20 years later i have never had any health problems or been otherwise hospitalized so why did i keep feeling odd after the first abduction dreams? I really woke up depressed thinking i had tallied 5 months on the wall where i was shackled and repeatedly drugged and raped on what seemed like the bay of a cloaked blimp. It really traumatized me and spearheaded my belief that the government was taking children to underground facilities and torturing and raping them and sometimes returning them. I was so happy when it almost got out in the open and prosecuted. Almost. But yeah apparently I got radiation sickness after all those traumatic depressing dreams n it was a mystery how. Never mentioned it to anyone because some of the instances were really traumatic and gave given me flashbacks when in similar environments. So weird. I always try to brush off n forget all these things until UM reminds me lol

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Thanks 1

p.s. I didnt have physical burns i had what the doctor described as the appearance of "radiation sickness" with no apparent source. Repeatedly. For years. Eventually after loads of attempts from experts to find a source i was told that maybe i was suddenly "traumatized" from my parents divorcing a decade earlier (did not care in the slightest) but after chalking that up to sudden ptsd from no apparent source, i was then told me no wait it was actually just a post nasal drip. None of which even fit or made sense.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Nobu said:

You're talking like you already have.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 8:07 AM, Nnicolette said:

p.s. I didnt have physical burns i had what the doctor described as the appearance of "radiation sickness" with no apparent source. Repeatedly. For years. Eventually after loads of attempts from experts to find a source i was told that maybe i was suddenly "traumatized" from my parents divorcing a decade earlier (did not care in the slightest) but after chalking that up to sudden ptsd from no apparent source, i was then told me no wait it was actually just a post nasal drip. None of which even fit or made sense.

So, in other words, no evidence of radiation sickness whatsoever. 

Cheers,

Badesov

• Like 4

19 hours ago, badeskov said:

So, in other words, no evidence of radiation sickness whatsoever.

If a doctor told me I was suffering from "radiation sickness" I'd run to another doctor.

I know of one case where radiation left undeniable evidence on people's bodies. On March 16th, 1964 there was a criticality accident at a uranium recovery facility in Rhode Island. A burst of neutrons hit two men and the silver dollars in their pockets had turned into radioactive silver isotopes. They got their money back a few days later after the silver had beta decayed into stable cadmium. Although another worker died in the accident, the two men had no symptoms of radiation sickness, not even a sunburn.

Just imagine if one of these UFO radiation cases had this kind of undeniable evidence. I guess we would have heard about it by now.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, astrobeing said:

If a doctor told me I was suffering from "radiation sickness" I'd run to another doctor.

I know of one case where radiation left undeniable evidence on people's bodies. On March 16th, 1964 there was a criticality accident at a uranium recovery facility in Rhode Island. A burst of neutrons hit two men and the silver dollars in their pockets had turned into radioactive silver isotopes. They got their money back a few days later after the silver had beta decayed into stable cadmium. Although another worker died in the accident, the two men had no symptoms of radiation sickness, not even a sunburn.

Just imagine if one of these UFO radiation cases had this kind of undeniable evidence. I guess we would have heard about it by now.

Indeed, I would run to another doctor as well for a second opinion. 

Unless you are really badly radiated you wouldn’t get any exterior burns indicative of radiation sickness. Radiation sickness kills specific cells first, like your hair would start coming out in clumps. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
Spellling
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Unless you are really badly radiated you wouldn’t get any exterior burns indicative of radiation sickness. Radiation sickness kills specific cells first, like your hair would start coming out in clumps.

Hair falling out is usually a secondary symptom that appears weeks after the exposure. The main primary symptom is lack of platelets in the blood due to bone marrow damage and that quickly leads to secondary symptoms like internal bleeding.

A fascinating book on radiation sickness is "Hiroshima Diary" by Michihiko Hachiya. He was a doctor who survived the Hiroshima bombing (but was badly injured) and he documented everything that was happening to his patients in the one hospital that wasn't destroyed. Since at first he didn't know it was an atomic bomb, he was completely confused by the bizarre symptoms that people were having. Some patients would seem OK and drop dead an hour later. Some would recover completely and then suddenly have symptoms like hair loss two weeks later and then die.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, astrobeing said:

Hair falling out is usually a secondary symptom that appears weeks after the exposure. The main primary symptom is lack of platelets in the blood due to bone marrow damage and that quickly leads to secondary symptoms like internal bleeding.

A fascinating book on radiation sickness is "Hiroshima Diary" by Michihiko Hachiya. He was a doctor who survived the Hiroshima bombing (but was badly injured) and he documented everything that was happening to his patients in the one hospital that wasn't destroyed. Since at first he didn't know it was an atomic bomb, he was completely confused by the bizarre symptoms that people were having. Some patients would seem OK and drop dead an hour later. Some would recover completely and then suddenly have symptoms like hair loss two weeks later and then die.

Very true Astro. I was thinking of exterior symptoms. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

On 4/7/2022 at 2:45 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I am advocating the exact opposite of censorship but inviting more exploration, not starting in an entrenched position of "prove it, can't possibly be a UFO"

UFO = unidentified flying object,

I see them a lot but just because i dont have a clue what it really is doesnt make any credulous jump with zero supporting evidence of any value.

UFOs have countless times been proven to be many prosaic things but not once proven other worldly,  paranormal or alien but im open to examine any evidence a person may have.

• Like 2

Show me one example not a tabloid story but any actual science report published for peer review,

That shows a person received radiation burns from a propulsion system not of human origin, after that show me the lady knocked up by ET.

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The only marginally scientific investigation of radiation I could find is in the Condon report. Project Blue Book investigated reports of measured radiation on Mount Palomar with observations of UFOs and found the observations and radiation bursts to be "strictly coincidental". In its typical sloppiness, the Condon report changes it from a "Navy report" to an "Air Force report" and back to a "Navy report", I guess because it was quoting a Blue Book investigation of a Navy report. The Condon report is full of third hand sources of information.

• Like 3

On 4/29/2022 at 7:17 AM, brokenbutcher2016 said:

One clue, incident, One encounter at a time, we will be woken from our dream.

What? Would you mind elaborating on that?

Cheers,

Badeskov