Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think I was abducted video evidence

cjdelphi

Quite a complex puzzle.

A power cut, a flash of light and the noise detected by the camera mic.

The noise generated might not be an external noise. If the mic is exposed to a high enough magnetic field the coil might generate a current which could simulate a real noise?

Edit -

Just to add it would be dependent on the mic design used in the camera.

Edited by L.A.T.1961

12 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Quite a complex puzzle.

The noise generated might not be an external noise. If the mic is exposed to a high enough magnetic field the coil might generate a current which could simulate a real noise?

Edit -

I don't believe it was the mic we are hearing, or to put it another way, I don't believe it was audible to the human ear, it's like the light induced a signal into the circuitry some how, this alone is worth a study on.... 

16 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Quite a complex puzzle.

Edit -

uh uh oh, I re read what you said, implying if there was a strong magnetic field accompanying the light beam, it could be induced into the copper coil and that's what we hear

but the sound is like a supermarket checkout sound, very alien very digital like.... 

2 hours ago, cjdelphi said:

yes because nothing human made that sound nobody can replicate it even with dodgy electrical noise...

The fact it's even stored digitally disproves this statement that it's irreplicable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The fact it's even stored digitally disproves this statement that it's irreplicable.

as someone pointed out if the light didn't contain the data signal, maybe a very strong magnetic field caused the microphone to detect the signal, but it was in the audible range of my hearing if it was a switching transformer or emi, you would not hear a clear 2 step sound like you do In the video... not to mention countless others reporting the same flash of light years before I knew about this place

im wondering if you turned up the volume and listened to it carefully?

Edited by cjdelphi

Just now, cjdelphi said:

as someone pointed out if the light didn't contain the data signal, maybe a very strong magnetic field caused the microphone to detect the signal, but it was in the audible range of my hearing if it was a switching transformer or emi, you would not hear a clear 2 step sound like you do I'm the video

im wondering if you turned up the volume and listened to it carefully?

Do you actually understand what I said?  The sound on the video is stored digitally, nothing stopping humans from making that sound considering they made the format the sound is stored as.

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Do you actually understand what I said?  The sound on the video is stored digitally, nothing stopping humans from making that sound considering they made the format the sound is stored as.

if you understand the sound wasn't audible to the human ear, then do enlighten us all how to replicate that sound and insert that sound without modifying the recorded footage, I have the raw mp34 video file, if you wish to see it's not been tempered with, it's my video from my camera

please feel free to create sound with light or however you wish to do it so we can see how it's done 

Edited by cjdelphi

33 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Quite a complex puzzle.

Edit -

keep in mind absolutely nothing near the camera... I run the cam from a lifepo4 battery at 12v, everything but the battery went off and 5 seconds later that, but no light above it and nothing flapping in the breeze 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

if you understand the sound wasn't audible to the human ear, then do enlighten us all how to replicate that sound and insert that sound without modifying the recorded footage, I have the raw mp34 video file, if you wish to see it's not been tempered with, it's my video from my camera

please feel free to create sound with light or however you wish to do it so we can see how it's done 

42 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

uh uh oh, I re read what you said, implying if there was a strong magnetic field accompanying the light beam, it could be induced into the copper coil and that's what we hear

but the sound is like a supermarket checkout sound, very alien very digital like.... 

It would be possible to create the noise on a synthesizer or similar and add to the video during edit. Not as I am suggesting this is what happened.

But if the noise was made by a magnetic field it would be inaudible as humans do not pick up sound via magnets and coils.

The noise does have an artificial quality, a bit like feedback, but It couldn't be that with just a camera and its internal mic.

12 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

It would be possible to create the noise on a synthesizer or similar and add to the video during edit. Not as I am suggesting this is what happened.

But if the noise was made by a magnetic field it would be inaudible as humans do not pick up sound via magnets and coils.

The noise does have an artificial quality, a bit like feedback, but It couldn't be that with just a camera and its internal mic.

I swear on my life my daughters life it's not been manipulated in any form! 

here's the 60 second segment from Xiaomi raw card memory...

here's the power being restored

what you see is what I saw the moment I checked it, I'd do a polygraph if need be

8 hours ago, cjdelphi said:

1. the power never goes out here..

2. I was looking for them 6 hours prior

3. I've seen multiple sightings of strange craft 

4 . the alien sound the light makes it as it hits the camera (not human)

5. no car headlight or any other human light shines through a tree like that

6. the light intensity stops outside my bedroom window

I'm a believer that strange encounters we don't understand happen with aliens. Any clue on their motive? If you think you were abducted, any thought on what you think happened during your abduction? Was there a time loss period? 

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I'm a believer that strange encounters we don't understand happen with aliens. Any clue on their motive? If you think you were abducted, any thought on what you think happened during your abduction? Was there a time loss period? 

nope no time loss, nothing I just felt very tired for about 4 to 5 days like I was catching up on lost sleep, so if I can trust what my body was telling me, it felt like I lost 6 to 8 hours sleep...

any other scratches or marks could quite easily be me, so other than tiredness, I'm going to say nothing out of the ordinary 

2 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

nope no time loss, nothing I just felt very tired for about 4 to 5 days like I was catching up on lost sleep, so if I can trust what my body was telling me, it felt like I lost 6 to 8 hours sleep...

any other scratches or marks could quite easily be me, so other than tiredness, I'm going to say nothing out of the ordinary 

Do you live in your house with anyone that should have noticed your disappearance? 

I also believe alien technology can even allow them to do things to you without your physical body going anywhere.

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Do you live in your house with anyone that should have noticed your disappearance? 

I also believe alien technology can even allow them to do things to you without your physical body going anywhere.

no on the cam 1 second before power goes out you can hear myself or my wife snoring lol, whatever happened they put me or her back, I think me based on the fact I go looking for them not her... 

could be wrong, but I'm the only one who felt tired for days after

2 hours ago, cjdelphi said:

So it's not audible but you can hear it? What?

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

So it's not audible but you can hear it? What?

that proves you never watched the video...

on the video you hear a sound, but in person you wouldn't, if you don't want to watch the evidence provided, why you replying?

11 hours ago, cjdelphi said:

that proves you never watched the video...

on the video you hear a sound, but in person you wouldn't, if you don't want to watch the evidence provided, why you replying?

You were asleep.  Why are you contradicting yourself?

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You were asleep.  Why are you contradicting yourself?

I'm not, you're just too simple to understand the sound you heard was not a sound you would have heard in person because it wasn't audible...

the sound was made through photonic induction or a strong magnetic field, nothing was audible to the human ear, only electronics!

I'm not sure his else to explain this to you, the LIGHT made the sound, there was no audio frequencies the human ear would detect, it would be silent... 

Edited by cjdelphi

8 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

I'm not, you're just too simple to understand the sound you heard was not a sound you would have heard in person because it wasn't audible...

No you said you were asleep.  This BS isn't very convincing.

8 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

the sound was made through photonic induction or a strong magnetic field, nothing was audible to the human ear, only electronics!

I'm not sure his else to explain this to you, the LIGHT made the sound, there was no audio frequencies the human ear would detect, it would be silent... 

Light doesn't make sound.  Next time these aliens are probing your *******, ask them how they made the sound.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

No you said you were asleep.  This BS isn't very convincing.

Light doesn't make sound.  Next time these aliens are probing your *******, ask them how they made the sound.

yes light does make sound, you don't know what you're talking about...

yes that's my video transmitting sound over laser, now listen carefully once more, in person it was SILENT 

only the camera detected the sound, I've worked with electronics for over 20 years, I know what I'm talking about...

that "sound" was induced, it did not come from outside it was silent, it got detected maybe finish science class instead of asking dumb questions 

5 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

yes light does make sound, you don't know what you're talking about...

You're converting light into sound, liar.  

5 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

only the camera detected the sound, I've worked with electronics for over 20 years, I know what I'm talking about...

Evidently you don't.

• Like 1

How does someone asleep know the sound came from the light and not detectable by humans?  Unless of course you made the sound to start with.

• Like 2

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked