Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think I was abducted video evidence

cjdelphi

5 hours ago, cjdelphi said:

this crazy woman thinks these flashes of light are angels, I got news for her... they aint

Says the crazy guy who thinks they're aliens.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Says the crazy guy who thinks they're aliens.

yet to hear an explanation from you on how to do it... let alone it occurring at 4am in a dead part of australia 

explain the light and the sound and these flashes of light many people have seen, are you religious? talking snakes and raising dead people good with you but an alien search light is just too much for you?

4 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

yet to hear an explanation from you on how to do it... let alone it occurring at 4am in a dead part of australia 

Yet to see any actual evidence.  "I can't explain, therefore aliens" is a fallacy.

• Like 1

@cjdelphi Do you understand just because someone has not given a satisfactory answer doesn't mean aliens right?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

@cjdelphi Do you understand just because someone has not given a satisfactory answer doesn't mean aliens right?

if it was human at that speed it would be heard  if the light was pointing down as they flew past, we would hear it... I heard nothing

the sky wasn't lit up, it was dark, so not a meteor, power doesn't go out except in rare events, the sound it made as the light bounced off the camera

you can't explain  what happens at 3 minutes 57 minutes and 15 seconds, you can't because no human did it, we would see a hear it, that leaves only an alien search beam

you can tell me what it's not all day long, but if you can't even begin to explain what it is, nobody cares 

Listening to the sound again this morning, the sound to me is somewhere between Mic feedback, a fax machine or dial up internet.  

Edited by TashaMarie

11 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

Listening to the sound again this morning, the sound to me is somewhere between Mic feedback, a fax machine or dial up internet.  

electrical interference sounds like a click or a pop, similar sounds you get on AM radio  to me it sounds exactly like the check out code bar scanner machine at the supermarket

it's definitely a digital data stream 

21 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

if it was human at that speed it would be heard  if the light was pointing down as they flew past, we would hear it... I heard nothing

the sky wasn't lit up, it was dark, so not a meteor, power doesn't go out except in rare events, the sound it made as the light bounced off the camera

you can't explain  what happens at 3 minutes 57 minutes and 15 seconds, you can't because no human did it, we would see a hear it, that leaves only an alien search beam

you can tell me what it's not all day long, but if you can't even begin to explain what it is, nobody cares 

Prove that aliens did it, don't just make up ****.

• Thanks 1

have listen carefully at 50% of the speed

I can distinctly hear two different tones, nothing in the neighbourhood with the power off for 5 seconds could make a sound like that

22 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

I heard nothing

You've also presented nothing of substance.

Just now, cjdelphi said:

I can distinctly hear two different tones, nothing in the neighbourhood with the power off for 5 seconds could make a sound like that

You're making the claim so prove that nothing can make that sound.

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Prove that aliens did it, don't just make up ****.

why did the light intensity STOP OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM WINDOW

not the neighbours not anyone else but mine? you think that's a coincidence? lol

whatever is scaring you, drop it, get over it ... UAPs UFOs are here, I simply have further evidence, do you think I'd be getting a phone call from MUFON tomorrow if I was making things up? use that brain of yours

the light intensity stopped outside my window and that sound and light was not normal

1646599890273.jpg

Edited by cjdelphi

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

You've also presented nothing of substance.

explain what I posted then instead of avoiding it 

1 minute ago, cjdelphi said:

Come on then prove it.

You've worked 20 years in the electrical field yet lack basic critical thinking skills.

Sounds like a case of someone wanting aliens to be real so much he believes hes actually been abducted. Fairly evident with alot of the links and pics of other sites plus mentioning he thinks they were after him cause he looks for them.

• Like 1

Just now, cjdelphi said:

explain what I posted then instead of avoiding it 

Prove what you posted, ignorant claims are not proof of anything more than ignorant claims.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rlyeh said:

Prove what you posted, ignorant claims are not proof of anything more than ignorant claims.

it's called "evidence" as I have nothing to hide and this was very real, I'm suspecting you're one of those people who can't actually see the beam of light at 3am 57m and 15seconds ....

5 minutes ago, cjdelphi said:

not the neighbours not anyone else but mine? you think that's a coincidence? lol

whatever is scaring you, drop it, get over it ... UAPs UFOs are here, I simply have further evidence, do you think I'd be getting a phone call from MUFON tomorrow if I was making things up? use that brain of yours

the light intensity stopped outside my window and that sound and light was not normal

1646599890273.jpg

Why are you incapable of supporting your baseless assertions?

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Sounds like a case of someone wanting aliens to be real so much he believes hes actually been abducted. Fairly evident with alot of the links and pics of other sites plus mentioning he thinks they were after him cause he looks for them.

i have spotted them and they are real, maybe explain what happened in the video instead of attacking them for providing evidence of alien visitation

FB_IMG_1648469900132.jpg

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Why are you incapable of supporting your baseless assertions?

I hear a lot of talking but no explanation as to what it was..... yawn

Just now, cjdelphi said:

I hear a lot of talking but no explanation as to what it was..... yawn

You are wilfully ignorant, that's my explanation and your fallacies are only proving me correct.

Just now, Rlyeh said:

You are wilfully ignorant, that's my explanation and your fallacies are only proving me correct.

the only ignorant one is running away from the truth ... you

Just now, cjdelphi said:

I gave you the evidence if you're intelligent enough to understand it isn't my problem....

You've got evidence of something you can't explain.  

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was locked