Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I feel as though I'm being attacked by demonic spirits who keep trying to make me paranoid.

somepeople

Has anyone experienced this before ? I'm being attacked by demonic spirits sent to me from others. I'm genuinely scared and dont know what to do?

• Like 2

The first thing to do is know that, whatever someone else may have told, you, demonic spirits are not real,  They are like characters in a Disney cartoon.  They do not really exist.  

So someone has been feeding you lies intending to upset you?

Who might that be?  

The important point is that there is nothing to be scared of.    

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, somepeople said:

Has anyone experienced this before ? I'm being attacked by demonic spirits sent to me from others. I'm genuinely scared and dont know what to do?

Obviously you are paranoid.   Why do you believe demonic spriits were sent to you from others?  Did you p*** someone off that you are afraid of?    No one on this forum can give you advice because we don't know you or your circumstances.    Talk to a doctor.   Get a checkup complete with bloodwork to be sure you are not suffering from some physical ailment.  There are a lot of different physical conditions that could cause paranoia and fear, including gas leaks in your home.    You have to eliminate those first, then address anything that you still can't explain.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

Hi, somepeople, and welcome to UM.  Like XFish said, if it continues, see a doc and rule out a medical issue.  

1 hour ago, somepeople said:

Yes, a lot of us experience feelings like this. The feeling of being attacked, and particularly of being the target sent by others. This can be particularly in the fore depending on ages or eras in our lives. I hope other members around here don't help contribute to this feeling with other verbal attacks or otherwise being a hair of the demon themselves to you.

I will be kind in saying seek medical advice above and before all else here. Both to check off the marks for the skeptics, and also to check off the mundane marks before going into the more paranormal realm. Even exorcists require a goodly medical before proceeding on. No matter what, make sure of your health physical and mental before other. It might not hurt to consider other, but it sure can hurt if you don't consider the mundane first. 

What is going on that you think is demonic? And why do you think this is being sent by others? I understand why you might be scared of what is going on in your situation, but some more details might be warranted here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This sounds like an "awakening-in-the-world" moment not uncommon with the youth experience.

I know I went through it anyway.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Went through something like this a few years ago. Ended up being possessed by something. Sadly you can't put these things back in Pandora's box. once you've seen the darkness it knows your. It watches back

4 hours ago, kirkdavid3 said:

Went through something like this a few years ago. Ended up being possessed by something. Sadly you can't put these things back in Pandora's box. once you've seen the darkness it knows your. It watches back

How do you know it's not your imagination?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

How do you know it's not your imagination?

It is not possible it just couldn't be, the Moonshine was 130 proof and I drank the whole Mason Jar!!!!!!:wacko::cry::D

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It is not possible it just couldn't be, the Moonshine was 130 proof and I drank the whole Mason Jar!!!!!!:wacko::cry::D

That's some powerful force of spirits for sure. :o

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

And then your family found you screaming and banging your head on a tree, with your friends who each had their own jar of the stuff, passed out on the lawn (that happened to my dad, my uncle and some idiot who brought the  moonshine, the uncle was the one screaming and banging his head on the tree; my mother locked the doors and told us we couldn't go outside until we were sure they were either dead or they got up on their own.)

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

And then your family found you screaming and banging your head on a tree, with your friends who each had their own jar of the stuff, passed out on the lawn (that happened to my dad, my uncle and some idiot who brought the  moonshine, the uncle was the one screaming and banging his head on the tree; my mother locked the doors and told us we couldn't go outside until we were sure they were either dead or they got up on their own.)

. That is some wicked stuff, I only drank it once. I was stationed at Ft. Stewart Georgia at the time and it was so strong as soon as it hut mouth my mouth, lips and tongue started going numb!:lol::tu:

Spoiler

Yes I suppose it’s possible And Then is from somewhere in the South, why did you bring And Then into this?:unsure::wacko::no::lol::tu:

@and then

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 3

I had a SINGLE experience with that stuff, and though I went on to become a card-carrying alcoholic later in life, I never touched "moonshine" again.  I got so sick I swore an oath to God that I'd never touch it again - and I kept that oath :yes:   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

I had a SINGLE experience with that stuff, and though I went on to become a card-carrying alcoholic later in life, I never touched "moonshine" again.  I got so sick I swore an oath to God that I'd never touch it again - and I kept that oath :yes:   

Like you I had a single experience with the  stuff myself.The city of Hinevilles, Georgia is right outside of FT Stewart  and people are running stills all around that area. That’s where I had my one and only experience, never more said the Raven never more!

• Haha 2

On 4/15/2022 at 9:08 PM, somepeople said:

I'm being attacked by demonic spirits sent to me from others. I'm genuinely scared and dont know what to do?

Hi, sorry to hear about your situation. Can you explain more and in detail about your situation. And why do you believe that evil spirits have been sent to you from others?