Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time

8th_wall

Here we go.  Is this clear?  Works for metric and imperialism.  Let's go *snip*!  I'm *snip*' Roman!  ATHENIAN MOFOs.  Athene is King of Athena.  God of Athena none other than the reproducing ex-God Athena Atheena idk

Edited by rashore
3c
  • Confused 4

Pay for the full version?  Who wants it for a million? :D.  C'mon that aware ain't going to anyone for a million dollars.  Yes, I can do what Uri Geller does with Tn.  Non-isotope.

• Confused 1

Time moves away from itself at the rate of itself.  It's behaviour is encaptured by every photon as a subatomic entity masquerading as a particle (the elements form the irreducibly complex density field of what won't decay without electrons as indefinitely durable in a vacuum as a non-isotope under balancing principles to elucidate the geographical domain before brute forcing and translating into hacked reality time.  Hmm, silicon and gold huh.  Thank God.  Horrors of Urea produced life forms were almost haunting me.  As accelerated trees subservient in a densely trabsfolding forest flipping geometrically along the earth meat grinding as the inevitability of Hell minus the survival of green and gold where black is elusion)  I experience delusions knowing they aren't real that doesn't stop me from experiencing them as real.  My name is Anver Dyzel.  And I am not Schizoaffective.  Thank*snip*.  On the ball with my medication.  Last 400mg 2ml injection delivered into larg muscle, shoulder, bigger than my *snip* Tris broski.span widgetpan widgetpan widget

Edited by rashore
3c

Time is money, we just needed the gold.  And the difficulty of this enterprise saw the beginning of the first world war.  It saw the total desolation of Babylon.

Time is an atom.  Thanks for that dude, needed the bounce.  Call this a colab.  Let's go Nobel Prize.

Time is an abstraction of the mind.  It is how the human mind correlates memory into patterns in regards to the awareness the shifting changes noted in the environment.

It is a human construct and does not exist apart from our musings and how we process perceptual modeling.

Seasonal cycles seem like time, due to the function of memory and change.  But human mechanical time is complete abstraction and illusory.

Edited by quiXilver
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

Time is an abstraction of the mind. 

/Quote1

It is how the human mind correlates memory into patterns in regards to the awareness the shifting changes noted in the environment.

It is a human construct and does not exist apart from our musings and how we process perceptual modeling.

Seasonal cycles seem like time, due to the function of memory and change.  But human mechanical time is complete abstraction and illusory.

Hey dude, long time no we.  Good to see you, hope your meditation practice is going swell!

1. As the cutting edge of literature has it amongst the top intellects in the world with the most free time and money available to them insured I'm sure in mountains of silver /eye roll...  GOLD, Au, 'promised free land of gold who knows.  Cutting edge of literature as my brain has it encoded literally.

"The mind does not exist." - YouTube c. 2018, Jordan B. Peterson questioner regarding something or rather.  Might have been an insight, that's beside the point, that was PG educating VHIQ.  By my humble benefit of the doubt perception.

Edit:  You are absolutely correct of course.  In this context medium whatever.  One's state of perception is not visually limited to the visual domain.  It struck me that there is no planck second, only the sedknd, SI unit period.  Convention.  it is irreducibly complex.  It forms no quantum oddity.  Unfortunately our ability to calculate this as a measurement is still 50% inaccurate at 3 orders of magnitude.  It's the reason we have so much matter in the universe when there's all there.

Edited by PsiSeeker
Synthesis
  • Thanks 1

Deeper still okay, let's go.  I fathimed how to formulate something along the lines of time density encaptured beautifully by algorithmic design processed and in what time mechanics they run within.  Some things take longer than the age of the universe to calculate.  Invest in a parallel processing machine and the problem is reducibly complex for an infinitesimal minority and we have calculus and lambda calculus by extension as the programming formality necessary to Turing test reality at the pure abstract level before it will really matter.  How dense is a time cluster capable of getting and what keeps track of it?  Blue supernova aftermath where the neutron star is oscillating in two ezlanding cones reminding us all that the nuclear war explosion is one up, one down.  The earth didn't even blink.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, openozy said:

It's the time magic stuff comes out of the ground over here.

I don't think he's cooking with thyme.

• Haha 4

On 4/20/2022 at 3:41 AM, quiXilver said:

Time is an abstraction of the mind.  It is how the human mind correlates memory into patterns in regards to the awareness the shifting changes noted in the environment.

This is true, from a human perspective, and I was going to post something almost identical. To humans EVERYTHING is a construct of our mind 

However time also exists, like everything else which is real, outside of human perception. It would exist if every human being ceased to exist, and it existed before any of us did 

Without time there would be no change, and thus entropy is one of the most visible ways to illustrate the existence of time. Time can be measured by change. No change, and time does not exist. Any change at all, and time does exist.  

Among physicists, there is no real doubt that time does really, truly exist. It's a measurable, observable phenomenon. Physicists are just divided a bit on what causes this existence, and what it means to say that it exists. Indeed, this question borders the realm of metaphysics and ontology (the philosophy of existence) as much as it does on the strictly empirical questions about time that physics is well-equipped to address.

https://www.thoughtco.com/does-time-really-exist-2699430

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 12:45 PM, jethrofloyd said:

Just couldn't resist:

Couldn't resist either:

Pay no mind to the jumbled minds, and pay no bills for their costly thrills...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/20/2022 at 8:50 PM, Mr Walker said:

Time can be measured by change. No change, and time does not exist. Any change at all, and time does exist.  

This puzzles me..(even though I more or less agree with it)     “Time” puzzles me.    If time actually existed    independently …it could exist with ,or without, change. ?  Before ,or after, change?      I tend to think there is only energy/motion.    

On 4/23/2022 at 1:14 AM, lightly said:

This puzzles me..(even though I more or less agree with it)     “Time” puzzles me.    If time actually existed    independently …it could exist with ,or without, change. ?  Before ,or after, change?      I tend to think there is only energy/motion.    

Time does exist independently. Many  things are not dependent on human existence or perception.

In my mind, time can only be measured by change.  If there is absolutely no change then there is no way to measure time  or even realise its existence.  This doesn't mean that time may not exist, simply that it cannot be measured.  

Modern physics/cosmology is divided on whether time began with the big bang, or may have existed before this   Most experts go with the older/ conservative view but there are evidences for the latter, as well.

• Like 1

@PsiSeeker Time is not real.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Time is a human construct, a function of human interpretation of memory.  It's an abstraction, a projection, a story.

Edited by quiXilver
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 6:19 AM, XenoFish said:

Reading this was a waste of Time.

Thank you so much for the hollogram education.  Thank goodness for the formality of space time or we will not be able to explain how dimensions works.  To say time doesn't exist is absolutely correct for it is only the 4th dimension.  Spacetime forms 10 dimensions where only 2, space-time, and special relativity, you, objectively, are real!

On 4/20/2022 at 6:03 AM, and then said:

Yes!  I envisioned pre light universe as planets giant planets with nothing but trees in the canopy on the ground eventually causing so much friction in the autumn that the winter prepares the spring for the summer a burning Sun!

On 4/20/2022 at 11:49 AM, openozy said:

It's the time magic stuff comes out of the ground over here.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, complete solution to the sound in the woods notion of existence without construal, contrived, luster, or name, the dark unicerset yawning" - Haunter of the Dark by Music Artist Adario.  YouTube it, "I have seen the dark universe yawning, where the black planets roll, without luster, or Knowledge, or name: the Haunter of the Dark."

• Like 1