Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Declassified files reveal AATIP's 'out there' research

UM-Bot

This is not a secret, guess mainstream reporters are starting to take this really serious.

Could some of the above-mentioned technologies have actually been developed and if so, especially given that this is a secretive UFO program, is there a connection to potential alien visitors ?

Nope. We would have found out by now. It sounds like the employees of a government agency were having a lot of fun with no specific goals and no oversight.

• Like 3

Why else would the military be analysing this stuff? Or, why else would it say it was analyising this stuff?

26 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Why else would the military be analysing this stuff? Or, why else would it say it was analyising this stuff?

One reason is because they have the money to study whatever they want. Most military research projects don't produce anything of use.

10 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

One reason is because they have the money to study whatever they want. Most military research projects don't produce anything of use.

Hi Astro,

I would actually disagree. A lot of military projects actually yield something useful, albeit not always what they actually aimed for.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, badeskov said:

I would actually disagree. A lot of military projects actually yield something useful, albeit not always what they actually aimed for.

The books I've read about military R&D are full of projects that were either impractical from the start (like the nuclear jet) or were replaced with something better (like intercontinental bombers). This was especially true in the second half of the 20th century when technology moved so fast that many projects were terminated because another project was started using better technology. We only hear about the successes and the failures end up in obscure books.

15 hours ago, godnodog said:

This is not a secret, guess mainstream reporters are starting to take this really serious.

Maybe a little. But the mainstream's main focus is politics. Which is probably why we don't hear much about it.

If a study into the subject is to be thorough then looking at science, tech, claimed to be used by UAP's is a reasonable step.

Some might think its a worthless endeavor but that is a different question, once tasked with the job these areas are what the AATIP would have to investigate. 

This is the same stuff that the same people were doing when they were working for NIDS and other things paid for by Bigelow.

This is the same old same old. I expect to see names like Puthoff and Alexander in all of this.

It's the same characters in different places doing the same old same old.

To this point: 

though it's safe to assume that the US government did not use nukes on the Moon.)

they actually did, twice  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

they actually did, twice

Citation needed. Or context perhaps...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Citation needed. Or context perhaps...

Wait are we being serious? The article says it's safe to assume this never happened. Even though it did. In fact thet were specific enough to say that the US did not do that. That is a joke right? But as far as the rest of it that sounds very familiar. I just feel like with an introduction like that the facts wont be included.

57 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Wait are we being serious?

I don't know if @qxcontinuum was being serious. That's why I asked. I was wondering where the knowledge of the moon being nuked twice came from.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

I don't know if @qxcontinuum was being serious. That's why I asked. I was wondering where the knowledge of the moon being nuked twice came from.

The NASA LCROSS Mission.

Not a nuke, not even a bomb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The NASA LCROSS Mission.

Not a nuke, not even a bomb.

Cool mission. I don't remember that one.

I guess I'll have to wait for clarification as to what qx was referring to. 

6 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

There is nothing in this link to support the claim that anyone bombed the Moon.

Such an event would be easily detected by even the average person. There are thousands of observatories around the world and where are the reports from any of them?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stereologist said:

There is nothing in this link to support the claim that anyone bombed the Moon.

Such an event would be easily detected by even the average person. There are thousands of observatories around the world and where are the reports from any of them?

Wait is this a joke too? It was all over the news when we did it. And now you are sitting here being serious when you claim it never happened? Here is another link for ppl that missed that event completely. Not that i am going to be wasting any more time trying to prove basic reality to the people of this site who are in denial of it. Everybody knows obama bombed the moon dont be so ****ing ridiculous. https://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/10/09/probe.moon.crash/index.html

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

Everybody knows obama bombed the moon dont be so ****ing ridiculous.

From what I can find that was not a bomb and it was definitely not nuclear. It was a mission that sent instruments to orbit the moon to analyze the ejecta from an impact of the upper stage of the Centaur rocket.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LCROSS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Wait is this a joke too? It was all over the news when we did it. And now you are sitting here being serious when you claim it never happened? Here is another link for ppl that missed that event completely. Not that i am going to be wasting any more time trying to prove basic reality to the people of this site who are in denial of it. Everybody knows obama bombed the moon dont be so ****ing ridiculous. https://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/10/09/probe.moon.crash/index.html

The article clearly says:

NASA crashed the rocket and a satellite into the moon's surface on Friday morning

No bombs involved and really no Obama involved either. If you saw a headline that was something like "Obama Bombs the Moon" then I'm afraid you were a victim of clickbait.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Your link provided nothing about nukes on the Moon. Here is the initial post to help you out. What is ridiculous is someone posting a link with nothing in it and then posting a different link to event I am well aware of

13 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Nobody bombed the moon. I have no idea where you got that silly idea from. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

23 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

From what I can find that was not a bomb and it was definitely not nuclear. It was a mission that sent instruments to orbit the moon to analyze the ejecta from an impact of the upper stage of the Centaur rocket.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LCROSS

No, it was announced as a missile launched and crashed into the moon. Eventually explained as a test to see how much water was inside. doesnt anyone ever read the news?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1