Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are so many of our Food Processing Plants Suddenly catching Fire?

Socio

Why are so many of our Food Processing Plants Suddenly catching Fire?

Why are so many fires happening to companies that are involved in our food supply chain? A food supply shortage has long been rumored to be part of the depopulation “conspiracy theory”.

Is the deep state panicking or is this part of their end game in the process of decreasing the human population? Or is this perhaps all just a coincidence? 

It does does seem odd, the POTUS keeps talking about impending food shortages and food processing plants across the nation are all of a sudden having fires, industrial accidents, and now a plane crashed in to a General Mills food processing plant.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

More on this story:

This video describes the events and gives a time line that shows these events are speeding up in frequency, and makes an interesting comparison between the number of such events in 2019 vs 2021 that shows a huge increase in incidents.

Video

Also that plane crash in the OP was the second such crash into a food processing facility, the other happened on about a week earlier:   Plane crashes into Idaho potato and food processing plant

• Like 1

Odd?  The largest owners of food processing plants are overseas, including China.    If you follow news at all, food processing plants are the target of ICE raids.  The use illegal immigrants to boost their workforce, plants may be older  and comply minimally with health and safety standards.

We despise illegal immigrants yet rely on them to pluck our chickens and slice our bacon.  That in itself might cause an issue with production without even looking for a conspiracy.

• Like 1

Planned food shortages.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Socio said:

More on this story:

This video describes the events and gives a time line that shows these events are speeding up in frequency, and makes an interesting comparison between the number of such events in 2019 vs 2021 that shows a huge increase in incidents.

Video

Also that plane crash in the OP was the second such crash into a food processing facility, the other happened on about a week earlier:   Plane crashes into Idaho potato and food processing plant

This is all sounds like malarkey.

The plane did not stop the plant.

Is there anything other than someone on a youtube video to support this story?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Because our infrastructure is garbage and OSHA is underfunded. Occams razor people. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Planned food shortages.

Regardless of the effects of these fires, what you said here is absolutely true, and openly declared. Next year or two could look really scary. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Regardless of the effects of these fires, what you said here is absolutely true, and openly declared. Next year or two could look really scary. 

2020 made me a prepper.:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Aren't you perpetually afraid of the future?

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Aren't you perpetually afraid of the future?

--Jaylemurph

I’m never afraid of the future. Heck my time is at least half over, and I believe I have prepared my boys to stand on their own. 

What does that have to do with Joe Biden himself saying there will be food shortages? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I’m never afraid of the future. Heck my time is at least half over, and I believe I have prepared my boys to stand on their own. 

What does that have to do with Joe Biden himself saying there will be food shortages? 

Didn't China say the same? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Didn't China say the same? 

Yep. The IMF said as much as well. 

• Like 1

Then there's bird flu going around again.

22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Then there's bird flu going around again.

Oh joy. 

There not. Even if those reported one are correct. Plants catch fire a lot. The number this year is not higher the last year. You are just looking for it to confirm a Bias. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There is a big difference between planned and predicted food shortages and it doesn't take Einstein or Stephen Hawking to figure it out. 

Low snowpack, warmer summers in Oregon and Washington and irrigation shortages in California are going to affect fruits and vegetables; fresh, frozen, and canned.  Last year's heat wave in my area destroyed hundreds of acres of  berries.   In the Midwest and East Coast storms and flooding can upset crop production there too.  Not planned but predicted.

I might even say that somebody who uses climate change data could predict the impact on food supplies out for the next decade. Predictable.

Labor shortages  in the US also have an effect on harvesting and processing.  Predictable. 

Then there is war.

Ukraine exports a big proportion of the world's grain and cooking oil.  Why do you think they have all of those big tractors with nothing better to do now than pull Russian tanks around?  The harvests won't be there this year.   The price of every alternative cooking oil like Canola will go up as shortages appear.    I don't even think that was a part of Russia's plans,  but it is predictable after seeing the devastation in Ukraine.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 4/25/2022 at 4:34 AM, XenoFish said:

2020 made me a prepper

Our grannies were preppers back before we were born.  My wife learned how to can an entire chicken in a two quart mason jar. Not a talent much called for these days.  My granny had rows of peaches, apricots, and jelly in her pantry, far more exciting to us kids  than the regiment of green beans standing at attention in their jars and ready to march onto our plates.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Our grannies were preppers back before we were born.  My wife learned how to can an entire chicken in a two quart mason jar. Not a talent much called for these days.  My granny had rows of peaches, apricots, and jelly in her pantry, far more exciting to us kids  than the regiment of green beans standing at attention in their jars and ready to march onto our plates.

The pantry I'm trying to build up is both long term and short term. Long term is my freeze dried stuff, short term is a cycling pantry. Just the stuff I eat and replace. With whatever extra I can afford. 

I consider myself a "bad weather" prepper.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I don't know if I could ever be hungry enough to eat chicken out of a mason jar!

I did learn canning of fruits and veggies and such from my grandparents as well though. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

I don't know if I could ever be hungry enough to eat chicken out of a mason jar!

Montana winters are long and cold, along about March, it might start looking pretty good.  I've never tested it myself.

• Like 1

They want us to starve while they get fat. 

• Like 2

From the little I’ve seen of this one big problem is that we got most of our fertilizer from Russia. Now it will be much more expensive. Farmers are making much smaller crop areas in preparation they won’t be able to afford enough for full crops. 

That’s just us. Russia won’t be sending out fertilizer to many countries this year. 

• Like 1

Curious to see if the farms owned by China in America plant at all this year. That’s how you discover if this is a plan or not. 

• Thanks 2

On 4/25/2022 at 3:20 AM, preacherman76 said:

What was openly declared? Who declared it?