Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Georgios Díaz-Montexano: Atlantis

Abramelin

Just to honor @docyabut2's persistance in promoting the Atlantis theory as developed by Georgios Díaz-Montexano, I'll start this thread with a link to his theory:

https://atlantisng.com/en/books/prolegomena-to-scientific-history-of-atlantis/

The lovers of Ancient Egypt should be thrilled, because this Georgios has a lot to say about AE.

Ok, shoot.

Edited by locomekipkachelfantje

• The title was changed to Georgios Díaz-Montexano: Atlantis

And yes, I know Plato's Atlantis story was an allegory.

Just saying before someone starts again with the bloody obvious.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, locomekipkachelfantje said:

Just to honor @docyabut2's persistance in promoting the Atlantis theory as developed by Georgios Díaz-Montexano, I'll start this thread with a link to his theory:

https://atlantisng.com/en/books/prolegomena-to-scientific-history-of-atlantis/

The lovers of Ancient Egypt should be thrilled, because this Georgios has a lot to say about AE.

Ok, shoot.

I am one of the few here that believes in the lost civilization of Atlantis. In addition to conventional sources, I also am intrigued by the consistency of sources claiming psychic/clairvoyant/channeled information regarding Atlantis and even Lemuria.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I must be cursed by God or gods.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I am one of the few here that believes in the lost civilization of Atlantis. In addition to conventional sources, I also am intrigued by the consistency of sources claiming psychic/clairvoyant/channeled information regarding Atlantis and even Lemuria.

Which sources are consistent? Because off the top of my head, channeled (et al) sources all claim that Atlantis was full of hypetechnilogy, no technology by magic, no magic but crystals, aliens, no aliens, fishmen, it’s in the past, it’s in rhe future, it’s a parallel universe…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Which sources are consistent? Because off the top of my head, channeled (et al) sources all claim that Atlantis was full of hypetechnilogy, no technology by magic, no magic but crystals, aliens, no aliens, fishmen, it’s in the past, it’s in rhe future, it’s a parallel universe…

That's a lot of topics but I'd say high technology; crystal knowledge and harnessing, aliens (involved and not just in Atlantis), about 12,000 years ago was final destruction. 

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

That's a lot of topics but I'd say high technology; crystal knowledge and harnessing, aliens (involved and not just in Atlantis), about 12,000 years ago was final destruction. 

But the nature of rhe high technology varies from source to source. The nature of rhe Atlantieans varies from source to source. The culture varies from source to source. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

But the nature of rhe high technology varies from source to source. The nature of rhe Atlantieans varies from source to source. The culture varies from source to source. 

I think the better sources are pretty darn similar to this:

Archangel Metatron: The Story of the Fall of Atlantis and the Atlantean use of Crystals - Part 1

Edited by papageorge1

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I think the better sources are pretty darn similar to this:

Archangel Metatron: The Story of the Fall of Atlantis and the Atlantean use of Crystals - Part 1

Bonus in the section 'The Law of One and The Sons of Belial' we even find out how Bigfoot (allegedly) came to be.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, locomekipkachelfantje said:

And yes, I know Plato's Atlantis story was an allegory.

Just saying before someone starts again with the bloody obvious.

In all our years here — what, 15 or so? — has the existence or repetition of the obvious ever once had an effect on an Atlantis seeker?

—Jaylemurph

• Like 6

6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Bonus in the section 'The Law of One and The Sons of Belial' we even find out how Bigfoot (allegedly) came to be.

Could you please stop with this bs? Let's focus on what Plato wrote down, and what Díaz-Montexano fabricated from it.

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, locomekipkachelfantje said:

Let's focus on what Plato wrote down,

Science-Fiction? He was a predecessor to Jules Verne.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Science-Fiction? He was a predecessor to Jules Verne.

Well, Verne was about the distant future while Plato was about a distant past. But both added stuff from their own time to the story.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Why? Consistency of claims isn't evidence of something being real its just shows that people lack imagination and tend to copy one another. Lemuria really? Here is a fun thought can you get all those folks together and have them hold a conference in the Atlantean language - I mean they can all speak that language right? Or challenge them to create Atlantean writing and alphabet then see if they can read what each one made up? Think of the possibilities....

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Why? Consistency of claims isn't evidence of something being real its just shows that people lack imagination and tend to copy one another. Lemuria really? Here is a fun thought can you get all those folks together and have them hold a conference in the Atlantean language - I mean they can all speak that language right? Or challenge them to create Atlantean writing and alphabet then see if they can read what each one made up? Think of the possibilities....

Well the OP has asked us to stick to the Georgios Díaz-Montexano Atlantis topic and I'll respect that from here on in,

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Well the OP has asked us to stick to the Georgios Díaz-Montexano Atlantis topic and I'll respect that from here on in,

Sure I only replied because YOU brought it up. In other words running away, again, the standard response for that claim you make. Here is a suggestion; you might want to consider, just maybe, you could question and perhaps  consider challenging your own belief in these frauds? What would be the harm in that?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Sure I only replied because YOU brought it up. In other words running away, again, the standard response for that claim you make. Here is a suggestion; you might want to consider, just maybe, you could question and perhaps  consider challenging your own belief in these frauds? What would be the harm in that?

Why are you tempting him?

This is - again - nòt about channeled stuff, but about Montexano.

Thank you.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

I question everything, thank you. What are your thoughts about this thread topic?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I question everything, thank you. What are your thoughts about this thread topic?

No you don't, you believe and you only believe things you want. On what basis do you reject one supernatural source saying that the Plato version of Atlantis existed and another that says it didn't? What do these sources say about Georgios Díaz-Montexano version of Atlantis - do they even mention it? Did early Atlantean channellers like Edgar Cayce support the Tartessian idea before GDM was even born?

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 3

Stop tempting him.

Read the link in the opening post, and, please, comment on what you read there.

19 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

In all our years here — what, 15 or so? — has the existence or repetition of the obvious ever once had an effect on an Atlantis seeker?

—Jaylemurph

Existence of the obvious affects them about as much as existence of the obvious has affected seekers of bigfoot and seekers of aliens, which is to say, not at all. 

20 minutes ago, Hyperionxvii said:

Existence of the obvious affects them about as much as existence of the obvious has affected seekers of bigfoot and seekers of aliens, which is to say, not at all. 

Click on the link in the opening post, and please comment on what you read there.

This is a thread about Montexano's ideas about Atlantis.

Do you, and everybody else, understand?

Please say yes.

22 minutes ago, locomekipkachelfantje said:

Click on the link in the opening post, and please comment on what you read there.

This is a thread about Montexano's ideas about Atlantis.

Do you, and everybody else, understand?

Please say yes.

I understand all of it and none of it is historically or geographically accurate.

Show me actucal evidence from a reputable source, that the huge island shown in that picture, ever existed? 

• The topic was locked