Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Booked a Room at The Fainting Goat Iland Inn"

curtis schweiger jr

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone I have booked a room at The Fainting Goat Iland Inn, Nichols, New York. It has a long history of Paranormal activity The room I booked Is the Angora Room, There is a mirror that past guests have saw a face looking out at them, I will try to get some EVP's and I am filming It, I will let everyone Know what happens, peace,love,curtis

Edited by Still Waters
Location corrected.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/25/2022 at 1:56 PM, curtis schweiger jr said:

Hi everyone I have booked a room at The Fainting Goat Iland Inn,Owego,New York It has a long history of Paranormal activity The room I booked Is the Angora Room, There is a mirror that past guests have saw a face looking out at them, I will try to get some EVP's and I am filming It, I will let everyone Know what happens, peace,love,curtis

Please tell us if the face in the mirror looks similar to yours thanks, had something similar happen to me alot.

• Haha 4

Hi, guys I just wanted to correct the city where The Faiting Goat Iland Inn Is It's Nichols, New York, I went there at 4:00pm and the owner Marnie gave me a tour of the Inn It Is a wonderful place and the owner made me feel right at home, I was ready to do my Night Investigation and I was called away but I plan on a Night time Investigation soon I cannot not wait to return there I have a feeling that it will be well worth the wait.

I have always wanted to Investigate "The Fainting Goat Iland Inn" I did get a tour and walk through the inn is amazing and the owner is the meeting of a lifetime I felt like family, I plan on a Nighttime Investigation soon as soon as I get the green light but until then there are plenty of places to Investigate I plan on returning to the to Sa,Sa, Na's Gravesite Owego, New, York any day It has a long history of Paranormal activity I went through some of our Investigation footage and saw a white figure look out from one of the tombstones It is fast but you can see It and on Night Investigation #2 there is Heavy Breathing and a voice telling us to get out very aggressive I plan on going back there I let eveyone here at Unexplained Mysteries no what happens Peace,Love,Curtis

9 hours ago, curtis schweiger jr said:

Heavy Breathing and a voice telling us to get out very aggressive I plan on going back there

I don't have much time for Paranormal Investigators, most are quite unaware, don't know how to spiritually protect themselves and don't heed warnings. Sorry but saying peace and love won't protect you, cheers.

• Like 1