Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2022-2023

Raptor Witness

I begin this thread by saying that my predictions are apocalyptic, and cryptographic in nature. They are an intuition-only based method of forecasting.

Please feel free to add your own intuition based elements here, but kindly limit these posts to an apocalyptic and/or cryptographic theme.

52031141089_2aa41fa1f2_c.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

kindly limit these posts to an apocalyptic and/or cryptographic theme.

Kinda short sighted really. If I "predicted" a medical break through in vision correction (reversing blindness) would happen within 10 months. That just ruins the "theme" of this thread. Doom and gloom gets you clicks though. 

Perhaps as the result of the increased food prices, I predict communities creating "victory gardens". 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Kinda short sighted really. If I "predicted" a medical break through in vision correction (reversing blindness) would happen within 10 months.

“Cryptographic” doesn’t imply anything negative.

Although I’ve specified “peril” in the title, all positive intuition based forecasts are welcome, also.

I’m hopeful that foreknowledge is helpful. regardless if it’s positive or negative.

Since you have requested a positive intuition based forecast; I have one, but  its implementation will not occur until after the window of this thread expires.

1) We are approaching the end of human government on Earth, due to the threat posed by our misuse of technology.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

They are an intuition-only based method of forecasting.

Thanks for making that clear.  In THAT spirit of honesty, I'll not complain of them ever again. :) 

• Haha 1

I think a limited nuclear war will occur within 5 years.  My logic for that is the belief that we are experiencing disruptions in the global order on a scale we've not seen in at least 80 years and they are happening at a pace that indicates that a design to realign the global order and power structure is being implemented.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, and then said:

… on a scale we've not seen in at least 80 years …

Indeed, the Times of the Gentiles essentially ended in 1948. The stage was set, on purpose. That generation shall not pass away.

I predict an economic collapse world wide within the next 12-24 months. And a new financial system rising out of the ashes. 

• Like 2

One of my primary concerns about Putin’s move in Ukraine is that it comes at the end of the proverbial first generation born in Israel in 1948.

The average life expectancy in Israel is approximately 83 years, or 2031 - 7 year trial of men = 2024

So the theoretical timing of a Gogland invasion of the Golan Heights is perfect. Putin is likely the man who will believe he is doing God’s will on Earth. Eze. 38:7.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

One of my primary concerns about Putin’s move in Ukraine is that it comes at the end of the proverbial first generation born in Israel in 1948.

The average life expectancy in Israel is approximately 83 years, or 2031 - 7 year trial of men = 2024

So the theoretical timing of a Gogland invasion of the Golan Heights is perfect. Putin is likely the man who will believe he is doing God’s will on Earth. Eze. 38:7.

Then there is the theory of the beginning of tribulations starting if I recall correctly at the end of a Jubilee year. With various symbolic reasons why. So if this were the time, it’s just months away. Or at least another 7 years. 

Israel as a time piece has always fascinated me. Especially because of all the seemingly fulfilled prophecy about its rebirth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Then there is the theory of the beginning of tribulations starting if I recall correctly at the end of a Jubilee year. With various symbolic reasons why. So if this were the time, it’s just months away. Or at least another 7 years. 

Israel as a time piece has always fascinated me. Especially because of all the seemingly fulfilled prophecy about its rebirth. 

The concept that makes the most sense to me, is that it takes 7 years to bury the dead Russian horde, which could correspond to the trial period of mankind.

Whatever causes this catastrophe would likely result in serious natural consequences for other nations.

If it’s an astroid or meteor, which seems plausible, then that would explain a lot of things that would logically go along with the dead Russian horde.

The developing scenario we see now, makes sense for a lot of reasons. For example, if the Russian horde starts using tactical nuclear weapons to successfully advance its military interests, and they then penetrate the Middle East, we could reasonably expect them to be subject to real fire from heaven as punishment for threatening Israel, and the Earth.

I don’t think anyone expected Russia to be put in this desperate situation, quite like we see it now. The proverbial “hooks in their jaws.”

Please elaborate on your Jubilee theory, if you don’t mind, as I am not aware of this idea.

At the 0:30 seconds mark:

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

That’s the part where so far I just can’t see exactly what brings Russia against Israel to that extent with no outside influence to stop it. We know it will happen at some point, but under the conditions we are in now? 

Also it says Israel won’t have to lift a finger to stop the invasion. Maybe another country nukes them, as opposed to a natural disaster? Interesting times we live in. I have to brush up on my end times studies. It’s been a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Also, now that things are coming back to me. There is some debate on which year begins the generation that saw Israel become a nation. 48, or 67 when Jerusalem was captured. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Also, now that things are coming back to me. There is some debate on which year begins the generation that saw Israel become a nation. 48, or 67 when Jerusalem was captured. 

True, and an excellent point that I had forgotten. Thanks for reminding me.

My argument for 1948, would be that Israel per se is the fig tree, which puts forth its leaves.

Also, are we not at the point where every “nation” has been evangelized? With the exception of a handful of supposedly uncontacted tribes in the Amazon, the story has been told everywhere on Earth. Given the deforestation taking place in the Amazon, it’s hard to imagine these small genetic pools of humanity are considered “nations.”

Therefore, we have two time-lines or verification methods converging. Not to mention the “destruction of the Earth,” which is arguably, a third.

It’s no coincidence, that my primary announcement(Post #6,) of the coronavirus in 2019, including the relevant respiratory symptoms, was made in a thread entitled: 

“The species the world lost this decade”

By The Eternal Flame, 
December 9, 2019 in Earth, Disasters and the Environment - Source

_________
The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small— and for destroying those who destroy the earth.” 
Revelation 11:18

True, and an excellent point that I had forgotten. Thanks for reminding me.

My argument for 1948, would be that Israel per se is the fig tree, which puts forth its leaves.

Also, are we not at the point where every “nation” has been evangelized? With the exception of a handful of supposedly uncontacted tribes in the Amazon, the story has been told everywhere on Earth. Given the deforestation taking place in the Amazon, it’s hard to imagine these small genetic pools of humanity are considered “nations.”

Therefore, we have two time-lines or verification methods converging. Not to mention the “destruction of the Earth,” which is arguably, a third.

It’s no coincidence, that my primary announcement(Post #6,) of the coronavirus in 2019, including the relevant respiratory symptoms, was made in a thread entitled: 

“The species the world lost this decade”

By The Eternal Flame, 
December 9, 2019 in Earth, Disasters and the Environment - Source

_________
The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small— and for destroying those who destroy the earth.” 
Revelation 11:18

Yeah I gotta agree for the most part. Biblically, be the time from 48 or 67, biblically if end times prophecy is true the time is near. Now near could still be a few years, or a few months. I don't think there will be much of a warning from here. Paraphrasing ' Just like in the days of Noah, they were eating, drinking, marrying, and giving in marriage. They didn't know of the judgment to come till Noah closed the ark.' Had a similar verse for Sodom's judgment comparing it to the end times. It's been so long since I've considered all this, I don't know whether to look forward to it, or be terrified. 

• Like 1

Hm, my intuition tells me nothing about the apocalypse. Yes, there will be wars but nothing too big to exterminate civilization.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I don't know whether to look forward to it, or be terrified. 

We’ll said, and if you're not surprised by all this, then you are well on your way to being one of “the elect.”

Do you serve others in some way, would be the next?

Noah and Lot’s family’s were spared the worst, so it’s likely the same will be true for “the elect,” again. 

Finding a way to serve, is more than just an insurance policy. Living in the United States, I’m more afraid of great wealth …. of being the camel.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Human government will not endure the plagues that are coming. - Post #168 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/356835-the-christian-churchthe-kingdom-of-heaven/?do=findComment&comment=7391934

May 15, 2022

It’s unfair to expect Russians to reject their failed government, while expecting less of the rest of U.S.

Soon, all human government will fail on Earth, and there will be no place to hide the misery.

Last night I dreamed of a food shortage in the United States. I was stunned by what I observed. I was struggling to find food. I became obsessed, looking everywhere for scraps; even eating crumbs that had fallen into cracks and crevices. I also ate old and spoiled food items. I kept finding food hidden in odd places.

I’ve never dreamed of this type of phenomenon. The dream qualifies as foresight, due to the unexpected things that I saw happening.

I wasn’t starving, but I observed no fresh food, whatsoever.

16 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Last night I dreamed of a food shortage in the United States.

Yeah, not like that hasn't been all over the media for quite a while now.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Incredible, Xenofish boomwackacha!  Proper noun Time.  Hahahahaha ****, not the you know, Name, variation\s.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This morning I had an unusual dream, which could be a premonition. It qualifies, in that it contained several unexpected elements, which I would not expect my brain to kick out, based upon the current events of my life.

In the first segment, I was visited by a "lady in red." She came to my front door, and was literally dressed from head to toe, in red. She informed me that the land and area where my home sits was to be declared an environmental disaster area, but she didn't explain why, or the cause of the disaster or the contamination.

In the second segment, I was at my place of work, apart from my home, but in the same community .... and a man, dressed normally, visited me there, and he told me the same thing. An environmental disaster was going to affect the place where I worked. He wasn't specific, either.

The lady in red is of particular interest, because this is the first time I've ever dreamed of a person, in a color coded manner like this.  

22 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

This morning I had an unusual dream, which could be a premonition. It qualifies, in that it contained several unexpected elements, which I would not expect my brain to kick out, based upon the current events of my life.

In the first segment, I was visited by a "lady in red." She came to my front door, and was literally dressed from head to toe, in red. She informed me that the land and area where my home sits was to be declared an environmental disaster area, but she didn't explain why, or the cause of the disaster or the contamination.

In the second segment, I was at my place of work, apart from my home, but in the same community .... and a man, dressed normally, visited me there, and he told me the same thing. An environmental disaster was going to affect the place where I worked. He wasn't specific, either.

The lady in red is of particular interest, because this is the first time I've ever dreamed of a person, in a color coded manner like this.  

Weird… have you been aware of anything “off” with your local environment recently?

• Like 2

On 7/25/2022 at 9:46 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Weird… have you been aware of anything “off” with your local environment recently?

Nothing .... and the woman in red creeped me out. I'll admit that she reminded me a bit of Melisandre, which is what I first thought of, when I remembered what I had seen in the dream. However, this is not something in my current frame of mind, whatsoever. It's been several years since I watched the red witch, and nothing else I saw suggested she is the character that I dreamed of.

The combination of home and work is unexpected, and worrisome, because it suggests a broad economic impact. It was as if I was being encouraged or warned to move away from my current home, near the Central East Coast of the U.S.  

The woman in red could signify the proverbial Wh0re of Babylon, as I used a symbolic image of her, as part of my accurate forecast of the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico in April 20, 2010. In that artwork, which I borrowed, she was dressed in scarlet, also, and was connected to that environmental catastrophe, by me. I argued that the City of New Orleans, was like a cup of poison, also, following hurricane Katrina.

Here's another piece of my curious forecast, which arguably came true ... and only 18 days after I published this warning. There's nothing like this cryptograph in my entire forecast portfolio; it stands alone, and this was the worst environmental catastrophe to ever strike the United States.

4482997739_be41c1e776_c.jpg

Published April 2, 2010

Adjective

perīculōsus 

1. dangerous, hazardous, perilous

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 2 months later...