Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2022-2023

Raptor Witness

13 hours ago, stereologist said:

Pointing out a failure does not support anything  you have posted.

Trump’s forecasts are the antithesis of what I do, or attempt to do here. It the contrast that’s telling…

• Confused 1

On 11/28/2022 at 4:36 PM, Raptor Witness said:

I received some information that I believe may be related to this unsolved murder case in Moscow, Idaho, from my Mother, in the form of an animal sign.

An animal sign, from your mother... logically it has to do with an unsolved murder.

• Haha 2

On 10/20/2022 at 10:53 AM, Raptor Witness said:

I've since requested that the drought be reversed, in private

You put in a request chit to God to reverse a drought??  And of course when it does start raining, which it always does, then you will say...my request has been answered...

As a self appointed prophet...your belief system is pretty shaky.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

This thread is like predicting a hurricane will happen, in a place where they always do. Before hurricane season and then bragging that you predicted the hurricane when it happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Before Death came to the United States, in the form of a pandemic, which killed a record number of Americans, it was made very clear on these boards that death was coming to the United States. It was also made clear, in advance, who would announce "Death to America," in a thread here that was appropriate for the task. I thank Eldorado for creating it.

It makes reasonable sense that built within our collective human DNA, would be the ability to warn the most intelligent of all species on earth, of danger. I argue that we are, collectively, a super organism. I would also argue that the entire Earth is a super organism, capable of things we haven't yet imagined, because we are too ignorant, or arrogant to believe in things greater than ourselves. 

Do a Google search of the unique phrase: "Death to America"  site:unexplained-mysteries.com/forum

There aren't many hits, only six at last check, and of these, the one that should grab your attention, is this one:

Posted July 12, 2019

11) Will the Iranians, who cry out, "Death to America," ever have the means to bring this about?

Posted August 6, 2019

There are many who cry out “Death to America,” on earth, but few who can bring it.

The answer to my proposed question #4, above, according to the honored said Higher Power, is “death by self inflicted fire.”

“Take on Me” says the Higher Power ..... and from out of our own midst comes the Destroyer of U.S.

So the ultimate fallacy are the concerns raised by the contest questions posed in the first place. 

They are far from the mark.

In 2019, a record pandemic is coming, which will kill more Americans than any other in history, and no one on the Earth raises the alarm?  Is our species, collectively, that unintelligent?  I think the skeptics here, who pride themselves in some form of intelligence, are also, "far from the mark."

In fact, more death is coming, because of another forecast, made here, and elsewhere. It's something I've been saying for years.

Google the following unique phrase: "The peril to come will be directly proportional to the denial of the power at hand"

If you don't understand the meaning of this, pay close attention, because this wasn't just a figment of someone's "imagination":

U.S. OFFICIALLY SURPASSES 1 MILLION COVID-19 DEATHS

• Haha 3

On 10/20/2022 at 11:39 PM, and-then said:

I've also come to believe that WE ARE BABYLON the "Great".  Our end will be with fire and it will come "in one hour" :(   So be it.  I can think of no other nation on the planet that deserves it more at this point.

Hi And Then

What happens in Babylon stays in Babylon which just happens to be on the southern side of the border from where I live. That said will remember to send a get well happy Armageddon day card to you when things go south.:tu:

• Haha 1

Another possible sign that Revelation’s predictions may be happening soon:

“And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.”

Rev. 13:16-18 NASB

From the New York Post, Dec. 20, 2022:

“Kelly Conlon, 44, was chaperoning her 9-year-old daughter’s Girl Scout troop to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular last month when she was flagged by the event space’s facial recognition system and refused entry despite holding a ticket.”

https://nypost.com/2022/12/20/girl-scout-mom-banned-from-radio-city-rockettes-in-msg-crackdown/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, simplybill said:

“And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead ….

The Classical Greek word charagma (χάραγμα), translated as mark (of the beast) in Revelation 13:16 can also mean any mark engraved, imprinted, or branded; stamped money, document, or coin. Source

______
The signpost here is clearly technological, but also, to whom do you belong.

In the ancient world, the forehead implied what you thought, and the right hand is your action hand, which is used to transact business.

The danger is whom do you serve, when asked to choose. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2022 at 10:45 PM, Raptor Witness said:

The danger is whom do you serve, when asked to choose. 

THIS^.  People are no longer going to be able to sit the fence.  The world is changing and evil is rising.  All are going to be forced to CHOOSE. Those who believe in the message of Christ will be separated from the rest of the herd.  It will begin slowly but as we move into the time of trouble in earnest, Christians will find they aren't welcome in any public space.  It's already easy to see the rising level of hate against anyone who claims Christ's name.  It's not because they are demanding anything from others or trying to force others to believe, it's strictly about a spirit of hate for the very idea of needing to conform to a God inspired life.  It seems to drive many people nearly insane simply because they reject the idea and want to remove anyone who does believe, from their presence, by whatever means they can.

The good news is that this time of trouble is limited to a span of 7 years and despite the challenges, those who decide against the beast system "will be a number no one can count"  :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, and-then said:

The world is changing and evil is rising.  All are going to be forced to CHOOSE.

“Evil” has been around for as long as men have had a choice. In terms of “premonitions” or foresight, what is changing, is our technology.

Certain key technologies were forecast to appear at the “Time of the End,” but what “end,” and what did the guide report in the Book of Daniel? 

I don’t think focusing on “evil” per se, helps us as much as recognizing the key technology, which is the way bigger premonition or forecast.

For one, our transportation is forecast to radically change. I remember hearing about the older members of my extended family, riding in a wagon across a river that no longer exists, in my hometown, because a hydroelectric dam was built.

So what are Daniel’s premonitions about transportation? Readers here are free to ignore the moral and genetic “dogma” surrounding Judaism all they want, but as critical thinkers, they cannot ignore the technological signposts, because they did verify….

So what did Daniel foresee? What were his premonitions?

The one that stands out the most for me, is Daniel’s report of the age of manned flight. This forecast is key, because it will be coupled with our use of nuclear weapons, or “fire from heaven,” which will be forecast 200 years later, in another apocalyptic book by John of Patmos, as another key technological signpost.

Daniel’s Vision of a Ram and a Flying Goat - Chapter 8

1In the third year of King Belshazzar’s reign, I, Daniel, had a vision, after the one that had already appeared to me. 2In my vision I saw myself in the citadel of Susa in the province of Elam; in the vision I was beside the Ulai Canal. 3I looked up, and there before me was a ram with two horns, standing beside the canal, and the horns were long. One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later. 4I watched the ram as it charged toward the west and the north and the south. No animal could stand against it, and none could rescue from its power. It did as it pleased and became great.

5As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. Daniel 8:5

But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.” Daniel 12:4

_________
Although admittedly subtle, the important standout clue is that humanity didn’t have the capacity to cross the “entire earth by air,” when this book was written, around 2,200 years ago. So where did the writer get that unseen and unheard of concept, from? One that will threaten not just his people, but all of us?

This “increase in knowledge” and in particular, “transportation” in fact leads to a point in our history when the entire human family is endangered. So exactly where does this technology come from? It reportedly crosses “the entire earth, from the west.” In fact, if you’re standing in the Middle East, the age of manned flight will originate from across the entire earth …. as will the nuclear age.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 2

On 12/15/2022 at 10:57 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Before Death came to the United States, in the form of a pandemic, which killed a record number of Americans, it was made very clear on these boards that death was coming to the United States. It was also made clear, in advance, who would announce "Death to America," in a thread here that was appropriate for the task. I thank Eldorado for creating it.

It makes reasonable sense that built within our collective human DNA, would be the ability to warn the most intelligent of all species on earth, of danger. I argue that we are, collectively, a super organism. I would also argue that the entire Earth is a super organism, capable of things we haven't yet imagined, because we are too ignorant, or arrogant to believe in things greater than ourselves. 

Do a Google search of the unique phrase: "Death to America"  site:unexplained-mysteries.com/forum

There aren't many hits, only six at last check, and of these, the one that should grab your attention, is this one:

Posted July 12, 2019

11) Will the Iranians, who cry out, "Death to America," ever have the means to bring this about?

Posted August 6, 2019

There are many who cry out “Death to America,” on earth, but few who can bring it.

The answer to my proposed question #4, above, according to the honored said Higher Power, is “death by self inflicted fire.”

“Take on Me” says the Higher Power ..... and from out of our own midst comes the Destroyer of U.S.

So the ultimate fallacy are the concerns raised by the contest questions posed in the first place. 

They are far from the mark.

In 2019, a record pandemic is coming, which will kill more Americans than any other in history, and no one on the Earth raises the alarm?  Is our species, collectively, that unintelligent?  I think the skeptics here, who pride themselves in some form of intelligence, are also, "far from the mark."

In fact, more death is coming, because of another forecast, made here, and elsewhere. It's something I've been saying for years.

Google the following unique phrase: "The peril to come will be directly proportional to the denial of the power at hand"

If you don't understand the meaning of this, pay close attention, because this wasn't just a figment of someone's "imagination":

U.S. OFFICIALLY SURPASSES 1 MILLION COVID-19 DEATHS

Their money is safe.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Their money is safe.

You are conveniently forgetting my subsequent forecast of the actual symptoms of the kind of “Death,” which I said would be “all around us.”

It was an arguably an accurate picture of Acute Respiratory Syndrome(ARS,) which is usually how the coronavirus kills.

As for “the money,” my forecast obviously wasn’t made for the money. I simply wrote what I felt at the time, to warn my country, and my species of a danger.

Any grace granted or offered to me by the Lord of the Earth, is sufficient payment. I do not seriously expect a reward from the Kingdom of Darkness, which repeatedly lied to The People, and my species.

A terrible respiratory pandemic is coming - Post #6 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/332825-the-species-the-world-lost-this-decade/?do=findComment&comment=6901870

A terrible respiratory pandemic is coming - Post #6

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 5 weeks later...

Several years ago, I was instructed by an inner sense to draw a forecast in the dust of the earth, and I did so, using the common triangular imagery I often utilize for targeting in graphic form. Within a week or so, there came a wind unlike any other I've experienced where I now live, at night. It was in the month of August, and the wind was likely caused by dying thunderstorms to the west of my location. This sometimes results from the evaporation of entire thuderheads, causing a collapse of the air column.

Immediately adjacent to where I drew the triangle, this fierce, straight line wind of hurricane force, knocked down three large trees in a perfect triangular formation. All around the area, there were a handful of other trees that were fallen, here and there, but not in a group like this. While I'm sure some might claim this was a fluke, I knew the odds were very much against this curious pattern. Call it a "sign," but I was given this as a reassurance that I'm free to speak truth to power.

The point is, the state of confusion cannot stop what is comming upon U.S.  As a species, we must cross over with the help of a Higher Power. Were we self created, we could argue against this concept, but we are not.

If you choose to believe in a random model of our existence, I won't argue with you, except to say that we each have our own life experiences that we use to formulate our beliefs. As you can see, in my case, I had no choice. It was chilling what I saw, and the fallen trees are still there to this day.

In hindsight, I would have taken a photograph of the target I drew, but it was done on the spur of the moment, and I didn't know what was going to occur. 

My dog was never the same after this curious storm. He was afraid of storms after this event, which also knocked out the power.

14 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I was instructed by an inner sense to draw a forecast in the dust of the earth

Very Jesus-esque I'd say...

14 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Call it a "sign," but I was given this as a reassurance that I'm free to speak truth to power.

But the real Jesus-esque figure of history said this:

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.

...what doth thou speaketh unto that?....

9 hours ago, XenoFish said:

A blind hog with sinitus lookin for acorns.

They have a good sense of smell. ^_^

• Thanks 1

Speaking about foreseeing Baba Vanga was a very interesting character. Not sure if there is a topic devoted to her. I'm from her part of the world and some celebrities from my country went to see her. They swear that she gave them correct predictions in detail. I don't think that they are lying, they have no reason to.

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Speaking about foreseeing Baba Vanga was a very interesting character. Not sure if there is a topic devoted to her. I'm from her part of the world and some celebrities from my country went to see her. They swear that she gave them correct predictions in detail. I don't think that they are lying, they have no reason to.

Who are they?  The infamous They.  Who are they?  Do you know who They are?  They are someone you know personally right?  They are celebrities and of course They are celebrities because they Celebrate alot right?  

Truman...you are a nice guy and I like you...but...you just need to pull the blinders off...step back a few steps...look at the world without the blinders on and just contemplate what exactly in this blinderless world is real.  The Truth is a great guide to reality.  Without it...we just walk around in circles.

6 minutes ago, joc said:

Who are they?  The infamous They.  Who are they?  Do you know who They are?  They are someone you know personally right?  They are celebrities and of course They are celebrities because they Celebrate alot right?  

Truman...you are a nice guy and I like you...but...you just need to pull the blinders off...step back a few steps...look at the world without the blinders on and just contemplate what exactly in this blinderless world is real.  The Truth is a great guide to reality.  Without it...we just walk around in circles.

joc...you are a nice guy and I like you...but...you just need to pull the blinders off and have some personal experiences with some things.

I wanted to make a fun in my previous sentence but it is true that we disagree, on this topic and some others regarding the existence of future in the present moment.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

joc...you are a nice guy and I like you...but...you just need to pull the blinders off and have some personal experiences with some things.

I wanted to make a fun in my previous sentence but it is true that we disagree, on this topic and some others regarding the existence of future in the present moment.

Doubtful that you have walked a path I have not already explored.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, joc said:

Doubtful that you have walked a path I have not already explored.

Each path is unique...and each person has different talents. We shouldn't compare each others, this game is not basketball.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Thanks 2