Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2022-2023

Raptor Witness

Then again...there are the ever fading and yet somewhat discernable and then not...am radio waves at night.  Our brains put out waves as well.  The thing is they are just not very powerful.  Nonetheless...we do know about synchronization.  So, certain people we know well...our brains will synchronize with their brains...meaning the same effect as a radio tuned into a certain frequency.  So, let's say your friend is coming to town and you haven't seen them in years...your brain recognizes signals from their brain...weak as they may be...and are picked up by your subconscious.  Your subconscious has the job of coding memory and filing it.  Not knowing how to really categorize these brain wave signals that it is intercepting, it searches memory and finds similar brain waves and that creates visual imagery of your friend.

• Thanks 2

https://imotions.com/blog/learning/research-fundamentals/what-is-the-subconscious-mind/

Three-level mind model

Conscious – defines all thoughts and actions within our awareness. For example, the beauty and pleasance of the smell of a red tulip

Subconscious – defines all reactions and automatic actions we can become aware of if we think about them. For example, our ability to drive a car: once we get skilled we stop thinking which gears to use, which pedals to press, or which mirror to look at, yet can always become aware of what was done once we think about it.

Unconscious – defines all past events and memories, though at times inaccessible to us no matter how hard we try to remember to bring things up. For example, the first word we’ve learned to say, or how it felt to be able to walk on our own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

https://imotions.com/blog/learning/research-fundamentals/what-is-the-subconscious-mind/

Three-level mind model

Conscious – defines all thoughts and actions within our awareness. For example, the beauty and pleasance of the smell of a red tulip

Subconscious – defines all reactions and automatic actions we can become aware of if we think about them. For example, our ability to drive a car: once we get skilled we stop thinking which gears to use, which pedals to press, or which mirror to look at, yet can always become aware of what was done once we think about it.

Unconscious – defines all past events and memories, though at times inaccessible to us no matter how hard we try to remember to bring things up. For example, the first word we’ve learned to say, or how it felt to be able to walk on our own.

I have always been fascinated with the brain.  That's a great website.  Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, joc said:

I have always been fascinated with the brain.  That's a great website.  Thanks for sharing!

My interest in psychology started during my day of occultism. It was the psychological model of magick which basically dictates that it is all in our head. That our beliefs and what we use to empower those beliefs create a change in consciousness. Since we experience reality on a subjective level, this can act as a pattern recognition tool. Like someone thoroughly convincing themselves they are precognitive or psychic. They will then interpret all incoming signal through that filter. Which is why so call synchronicities are a thing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 2/2/2023 at 6:36 PM, XenoFish said:

Everyone has blinders of some kind. 

I agree.  The measure of the person, IMO, is whether they are open enough to change their belief if they see evidence that challenges them.  Too many of us have retreated into immovable dogma and have reached the point of actively refusing to acknowledge anything that challenges our worldview.  I believe that eventually, millions will open their eyes to the inescapable truth of God's word.  Whether they will credit God is another question but they will have the choice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, and-then said:

I agree.  The measure of the person, IMO, is whether they are open enough to change their belief if they see evidence that challenges them.  Too many of us have retreated into immovable dogma and have reached the point of actively refusing to acknowledge anything that challenges our worldview.  I believe that eventually, millions will open their eyes to the inescapable truth of God's word.  Whether they will credit God is another question but they will have the choice.

It's that just an example of unmovable dogma?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, and-then said:

I think the kettle here is calling the pot black.  The whole God belief system is an immovable dogma that has no warrants of truth at all.  Just sayin'

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I’ve received a possible premonition regarding a potential disaster or series of disasters on Earth. If I’m correct in my assessment; what has been revealed to me, could help explain some of the disasters forecast by Jesus Christ. 

Before I relate my curious revelation, let me explain that I had a very similar experience many years ago, which resulted in one of the most important revelations of my lifetime. It was the answer to a question I had, regarding a mysterious phrase I had found in the Old Testament in Daniel 8. 

I experienced a great deal of physical pain in my life, at the moment of this prior revelation. In a similar fashion, I recently experienced a great deal of pain.

On 4/26/2022 at 9:14 AM, Raptor Witness said:

I begin this thread by saying that my predictions are apocalyptic, and cryptographic in nature. They are an intuition-only based method of forecasting.

Please feel free to add your own intuition based elements here, but kindly limit these posts to an apocalyptic and/or cryptographic theme.

52031141089_2aa41fa1f2_c.jpg

Russia finally throws a tantrum and nukes Germany starting WW3.

China will get sucked in and not only will we poop ourselves over the numbers but they will turn out to have advanced weapons we don`t know about.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/26/2022 at 3:14 AM, Raptor Witness said:

They are an intuition-only based method of forecasting.

Please feel free to add your own intuition based elements here, but kindly limit these posts to an apocalyptic and/or cryptographic theme.

Not sure if mine would be intuition I don't think it is ... but reading a little between the lines for years now, it appears there may be in the near future a massive supposed "alien invasion " or disclosure stating we've made contact with extraterrestrials. But it would be a deception as the creatures didn't come from out of space but were engineered in deep underground military bases over long periods of time in secret (most of the gov and military not knowing about it).... all made possible through fallen angel technology and intelligence 

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2023 at 5:31 PM, Raptor Witness said:

I’ve received a possible premonition regarding a potential disaster or series of disasters on Earth. If I’m correct in my assessment; what has been revealed to me, could help explain some of the disasters forecast by Jesus Christ. 

Before I relate my curious revelation, let me explain that I had a very similar experience many years ago, which resulted in one of the most important revelations of my lifetime. It was the answer to a question I had, regarding a mysterious phrase I had found in the Old Testament in Daniel 8. 

I experienced a great deal of physical pain in my life, at the moment of this prior revelation. In a similar fashion, I recently experienced a great deal of pain.

Daniel was a historical fiction novel written during the Ptolemaic Era giving one of the Maccabees "Messiah props" in his fight against Antiochus Epiphanes.

On 8/9/2023 at 9:42 PM, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Not sure if mine would be intuition I don't think it is ... but reading a little between the lines for years now, it appears there may be in the near future a massive supposed "alien invasion " or disclosure stating we've made contact with extraterrestrials. But it would be a deception as the creatures didn't come from out of space but were engineered in deep underground military bases over long periods of time in secret (most of the gov and military not knowing about it).... all made possible through fallen angel technology and intelligence 

'Childhood's End' is fiction along with all of what Ellen G. White wrote about Satan. 

• Like 2

On 4/28/2022 at 8:37 PM, preacherman76 said:

I predict an economic collapse world wide within the next 12-24 months. And a new financial system rising out of the ashes. 

No sign of that happening.  The US economy is bouncing back well.  China is looking pretty dead tho. Thanks Dark Brandon.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2023 at 11:42 AM, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

So far, you are doing the best.  While you didn't actually predict Grusch, you are at least talking about extraterrestrials.  That is worth half a mark.

On 3/28/2023 at 8:37 AM, Electric Scooter said:

Russia finally throws a tantrum and nukes Germany starting WW3.

China will get sucked in and not only will we poop ourselves over the numbers but they will turn out to have advanced weapons we don`t know about.

LOL, nope.  Not so far.  No sign of that happening.  Russia is still bogged down in Ukraine, and China is going broke, and has made only tentative moves to support Russia after it saw the sanctions landed on the Russian economy that China simply cannot hope to cope with, given it can't feed itself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/21/2022 at 2:53 AM, Raptor Witness said:

I've only made one primary forecast here, in the OP, which has arguably come true. If you knew how many trees were dying in Arkansas, which is on the eastern side of the heartland drought, you would understand. It's catastropic. The ground is crispy sounding when you walk, it's so dry. The air in the cities I visited recently in Arkansas, smelled like a carnival. The stench was almost unbearable in every city I visited. My guess is, because there's been no rainfall to wash away the accumulated smell of humanity. It's perplexing, but I smelled this in every city, of any size, that I visited. I thought it might be my imagination, but my wife agreed, and she came up with the smell of a "carnival" to describe the awful stench.

I've since requested that the drought be reversed, in private, but it's the worst drought since 1980, which killed thousands, and perhaps tens of thousands of trees; in Arkansas, alone.

The Earth is not without an ear, or voice, nor is the Lord of the Earth, who I stand before as a witness to His existence and authority. The age of humanism is coming to an abrupt end, quickly.

So... You are predicting Climate Change?  That's a pretty safe bet, but it's hardly YOUR prediction.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2023 at 4:31 PM, Raptor Witness said:

I’m currently in one of those pain experiences myself. And yes, I had a revelation also. It seems that pain has a way of revealing the things that are normally kept under lock and key.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2023 at 3:46 PM, simplybill said:

I’m currently in one of those pain experiences myself. And yes, I had a revelation also. It seems that pain has a way of revealing the things that are normally kept under lock and key.

I’m sorry to hear about your pain.

The “fruits” of the Spirit are for encouragement of the faithful, if you subscribe to a Christian view of things. So it’s not the pain, per se, but the discouragement associated with the pain, as I understand it.

There is no “lock and key” in my view, the door is always open. It is our perception of the door that is the obstacle.

The greatest disasters are only beginning to unfold. The gates to Hell will be flung open for a short while, and out will walk an evil that no one anticipated or even imagined. It shall be cloaked in light, but represent utter darkness …

• Like 2

I predict that in 30/40 years maybe less , people won't be using solid cash money anymore , as lots of people are now using credit / debit cards to buy what they need . 

1 hour ago, spud the mackem said:

I predict that in 30/40 years maybe less , people won't be using solid cash money anymore  . 

They'll be trading bottle caps and scrap metals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

So it’s not the pain, per se, but the discouragement associated with the pain, as I understand it.

This latest health adventure has given me some new insights on pain and suffering. Are you familiar with Richard Wurmbrand? He was a Christian pastor who was imprisoned and tortured for 14 years in Communist Romania. When he was finally released from prison, he said it was as though he was leaving the mountaintop and descending back into the valley. While in prison, he felt a closeness to God that he’d never experienced before, as though God was right there with him in the prison cells and the torture chambers. I now understand what he was talking about. Without going into detail, I’m coming out of a 10-day ordeal of unrelenting excruciating pain and sleep deprivation that just about drove me to insanity. On Day 7, I experienced a small portion of what Richard Wurmbrand experienced during his long imprisonment, and I can honestly say that I wouldn’t trade that 10 days of suffering for anything. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, simplybill said:

This latest health adventure has given me some new insights on pain and suffering. Are you familiar with Richard Wurmbrand? He was a Christian pastor who was imprisoned and tortured for 14 years in Communist Romania …

No, but I will look his story up.

When the state becomes the enemy of the Spirit of Truth, and the people who love the Truth, the ramifications of this are mammoth. 

The stage is set for annihilation, and torture of the state by as many plagues as necessary, to help separate the wheat from the chaff.

Accordingly, the East wind will wreck the United States insurance and banking sectors. The ocean is boiling in preparation for this. The sand that the state has spent renourishing their beaches will be swept away, and into the sea.

On 8/13/2023 at 2:50 PM, spud the mackem said:

I predict that in 30/40 years maybe less, people won't be using solid cash money anymore…

I expect it much sooner, possibly in less than 8-10 years. And I’m expecting the cashless economy to be interwoven with a government-sanctioned social agenda that limits purchases and travel on a sliding scale according to one’s social credit score, as is happening now in China. 

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/15/2023 at 6:29 AM, simplybill said:

I expect it much sooner, possibly in less than 8-10 years. And I’m expecting the cashless economy to be interwoven with a government-sanctioned social agenda that limits purchases and travel on a sliding scale according to one’s social credit score, as is happening now in China. 

A cashless economy would destroy small businesses and small town economies including repair, construction and tourist ones. Main streets would be erased.

They government's, especially the local ones wouldn't allow this. It would be economic suicide in the U.S. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Piney said:

A cashless economy would destroy small businesses and small town economies including repair, construction and tourist ones. Main streets would be erased.

They government's, especially the local ones wouldn't allow this. It would be economic suicide in the U.S. 

That may depend on how successful China’s social credit system turns out to be. They’re going full steam ahead with it now. If they can make it work there, then I expect our politicians will tout it as the answer to our own economic problems .

2 minutes ago, simplybill said:

That may depend on how successful China’s social credit system turns out to be. They’re going full steam ahead with it now. If they can make it work there, then I expect our politicians will tout it as the answer to our own economic problems .

There are no privately owned small businesses in China. Just government owned franchises.

• Like 1