Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2022-2023

Raptor Witness

2 minutes ago, Sojo said:

Ok.

By the way, I don't see the Bible as being divine and infallible, but I do see it as an amazing tome that does contain what I think are some important truths.

Regards,

Sojo

A lot of "truths" were borrowed from Zoroastrian Zurvanism and Greco-Buddhist teachings. The Middle East was a religious melting pot thanks to the Greeks and Romans.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

A lot of "truths" were borrowed from Zoroastrian Zurvanism and Greco-Buddhist teachings. The Middle East was a religious melting pot thanks to the Greeks and Romans.

Yeah, I think I can find tenets and doctrines from other religions within Christianity too, if one would really take the time to look.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sojo said:

Yeah, I think I can find tenets and doctrines from other religions within Christianity too, if one would really take the time to look.

If you look at background behind the New Testament "Jesus" was just a doomsday prophet some people in Rome just added a whole lot of teachings to. Even many of Paul's letters were edited and Titus, Ephesians,  the Timothys and Hebrews are all crude frauds.

The author of Mark's passion narrative was the clincher for me on the identity of the historical Jesus. I think it was Ben Ananias. Who was just a gibbering idiot.

Just a note. Mark was written by a Roman, in Rome after the destruction of Jerusalem and never knew the person he was writing about. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Rather hateful thing to say to people. With humanism focusing on potential value and goodness of humans. Focusing on human needs and seeks rational solutions to humanities problems. I don't see that indicating any desire for suicide...

Can you actually explain why that is an underdog and underachiever stance?

How is that an invitation to hell?

Why do you associate it with self-loathing? 

He doesn't even know what humanism is.  @Raptor Witness Dawkins did not invent humanism, and he doesn't get it either.   Even though he has credentials as a scientist, he is a science acolyte (believes anything non-physical is not real) and relates his misunderstanding of humanism to his belief in science.    Why don't actually read something besides your cherry picked bible quotes.

The satanic tenents that I have read are more about humanism.  

Here are links you might learn something from.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/humanism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism

The 7 satanic principals

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

https://thesatanictemple.com/blogs/the-satanic-temple-tenets/there-are-seven-fundamental-tenets

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

He doesn't even know what humanism is.  @Raptor Witness Dawkins did not invent humanism, and he doesn't get it either.   Even though he has credentials as a scientist, he is a science acolyte (believes anything non-physical is not real) and relates his misunderstanding of humanism to his belief in science.    Why don't actually read something besides your cherry picked bible quotes.

The satanic tenents that I have read are more about humanism.  

Here are links you might learn something from.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/humanism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism

The 7 satanic principals

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

https://thesatanictemple.com/blogs/the-satanic-temple-tenets/there-are-seven-fundamental-tenets

Kinda funny when Satanism makes more sense than Christianity. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Kinda funny when Satanism makes more sense than Christianity. 

Yes, that is what I thought.

• Like 3

On 10/5/2023 at 7:14 AM, Piney said:

If you go by literal textual concepts. I consider the Gospel of John fraudulent and Revelations a Greco-Alexandrian style satire plagiarizing Daniel. 

Very fair …. and brave.

Divine inspiration doesn’t equal Divine perfection.

• Like 1

Speaking of “perilous premonitions,” here’s one for Israel that I found, next door.

2023-2024 Predictions - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/362903-2023-2024-predictions/#comments “The state of Israel will become the target of Iran” - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/362903-2023-2024-predictions/?do=findComment&comment=7509460

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Speaking of “perilous premonitions,” here’s one for Israel that I found, next door.

2023-2024 Predictions - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/362903-2023-2024-predictions/#comments “The state of Israel will become the target of Iran” - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/362903-2023-2024-predictions/?do=findComment&comment=7509460

Well the Jehovah Witnesses are saying the Great Tribulation is here so it must be true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

When isn't there a conflict in Israel.:rolleyes:

This has been happening since the end of the British Mandate and I'm actually shocked it didn't happen sooner. 

Most of these doomsday prophets are ignorant of the Yom Kippur War in1973. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Piney said:

This has been happening since the end of the British Mandate and I'm actually shocked it didn't happen sooner. 

Most of these doomsday prophets are ignorant of the Yom Kippur War in1973. 

Like I said, tired of the noise. That's all it is now. Static on a TV. Guess I'm world wary.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Like I said, tired of the noise. That's all it is now. Static on a TV. Guess I'm world wary.

Yup...that's why I was feral, in my camper with nothing but YouTube for a few years. I'm starting to regret letting my sister drag me back to civilization....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yup...that's why I was feral, in my camper with nothing but YouTube for a few years. I'm starting to regret letting my sister drag me back to civilization....

Wish I could vanish.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Piney said:

Well the Jehovah Witnesses are saying the Great Tribulation is here so it must be true.

I’m not a fan of their arguments.

My argument comes with a verifiable truth. A proxy of Iran has started a new war in the ME, and it’s the saddest situation we’ve seen in my adult memory.

I take no pleasure in being correct, because Death is now at the door for many on earth.

19 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

My argument comes with a verifiable truth. A proxy of Iran has started a new war in the ME, and it’s the saddest situation we’ve seen in my adult memory.

I take no pleasure in being correct, because Death is now at the door for many on earth.

Death is at the door for many on earth every day.   Sometimes it is illness, sometimes it is war, sometimes it is pestilence or natural disasters.  You are not special because you claim doom and gloom all the time.   Go outside and take a walk, talk to people face to face.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

And everybody forgot about all of Israel's other wars including the last one in the 70s.

I was in Israel and saw how bad Palestinians were treated. Christians and Muslims. Then they kicked the whole Philadelphia Quaker Meeting out because we pointed out this fact. 

Predicting another war there is a no-brainer. I thought it would happen 10 years ago. Then we both saw Trump and the Christian Right exacerbate the situation. It was coming. 

The U.S needs to get off the Teddy Roosevelt interference high horse and go back to a Monroe Doctrine policy. We'd lose half our problems. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Piney said:

Predicting another war there is a no-brainer. I thought it would happen 10 years ago.

You’re forgetting the rest of my warning, including more than war per se.

We are now hearing that there are over 1000 dead Israeli citizens.

This is “great” trouble, or tribulation, for the people of Israel, but also Gaza, which writhes in agony.

On 9/2/2023 at 5:31 PM, Raptor Witness said:

@and-then

I’m curious, why do you believe JC compared the time of the end of a future civilization to that of the Days of Noah? 

Is there a key element or reason, or simply a basket of them?

I'm just seeing this the first time, sorry.  My understanding is He was describing total debauchery and consciences so hardened that there was nothing of His love left in the world.  We are quickly approaching that state again and I think we are all at least somewhat to blame.  Sadly, it only gets worse from here.  Remember that in the days of Noah, mankind had so corrupted the world that people's thoughts were only evil at all times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

You’re forgetting the rest of my warning, including more than war per se.

We are now hearing that there are over 1000 dead Israeli citizens.

This is “great” trouble, or tribulation, for the people of Israel, but also Gaza, which writhes in agony.

There was a constant state of war across Europe and the Middle East since the First Crusade. Europe tore itself up up until the 20th Century.

Wars have actually lessened from a historical standpoint. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, and-then said:

I'm just seeing this the first time, sorry.  My understanding is He was describing total debauchery and consciences so hardened that there was nothing of His love left in the world.  We are quickly approaching that state again and I think we are all at least somewhat to blame.  Sadly, it only gets worse from here.  Remember that in the days of Noah, mankind had so corrupted the world that people's thoughts were only evil at all times.

14th to 19th Century much? Or was that part of your "Leave it to Beaver" worldview? It was a far bigger mess than anything today. 

Seriously! Why don't you read something from actual real Christians. Start with John Calvin and Polish Brethen stuff and join a Presbyterian congregation. Your too intelligent to be believing all that trash spouted by people who's whole Bible education was from a half assed online diploma mill. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, and-then said:

Well said …. I agree with you.

The one element, which you didn’t mention, was the return of the Nephilim. When they return, and we know they do, then wouldn’t they try to take over the government and the mechanisms of our governance?

In this case, however, they lose their place in heaven, and they are thrown to the Earth. They are angry, because they know their “time is short.”

I propose that we are living in that situation, right now, where we have this unprecedented influence that we can’t easily or plainly see. What required the proverbial Great Flood, wasn’t just our abhorrent behavior it was these creatures or things, said to resemble something like “frogs,” coming out of the mouths of the Unholy Trinity. 

Example of Alien Bug Eyes - https://res.cloudinary.com/jerrick/image/upload/f_auto,fl_progressive,q_auto,c_fit,w_1100/ifmkcvupedrsjadchlaq Frog - Example of Alien Eyes ? https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ACkuSWWYNJc/maxresdefault.jpg

So, perhaps this is why the members of our own household, become our enemy. This would’ve been almost unheard of 2000 years ago when a man’s clan or family was even more essential to his survival.

So, we must be prepared for something different, unlike anything observed in recorded history.

One obvious thing that comes to my mind is the number of suicidal nuclear weapons we’ve created, which are pointed at one another. That’s new. Hence, perhaps the Nephilim are responsible for the sudden increase in knowledge and especially transportation.

It’s the Nephilim’s revenge, you see. We are being used as spiritual pawns, in an unprecedented way. The politics are self destructive too, in fact, everything becomes destructive, not just human character.

The key signpost seems to be this proverbial “fire from heaven,” that we see with our nuclear technology, and the age of manned flight. If good could be inspired, than why not evil?

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Well said …. I agree with you.

The one element, which you didn’t mention, was the return of the Nephilim. When they return, and we know they do, then wouldn’t they try to take over the government and the mechanisms of our governance?

In this case, however, they lose their place in heaven, and they are thrown to the Earth. They are angry, because they know their “time is short.”

I propose that we are living in that situation, right now, where we have this unprecedented influence that we can’t easily or plainly see. What required the proverbial Great Flood, wasn’t just our abhorrent behavior it was these creatures or things, said to resemble something like “frogs,” coming out of the mouths of the Unholy Trinity. 

Example of Alien Bug Eyes - https://res.cloudinary.com/jerrick/image/upload/f_auto,fl_progressive,q_auto,c_fit,w_1100/ifmkcvupedrsjadchlaq Frog - Example of Alien Eyes ? https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ACkuSWWYNJc/maxresdefault.jpg

So, perhaps this is why the members of our own household, become our enemy. This would’ve been almost unheard of 2000 years ago when a man’s clan or family was even more essential to his survival.

So, we must be prepared for something different, unlike anything observed in recorded history.

One obvious thing that comes to my mind is the number of suicidal nuclear weapons we’ve created, which are pointed at one another. That’s new. Hence, perhaps the Nephilim are responsible for the sudden increase in knowledge and especially transportation.

It’s the Nephilim’s revenge, you see. We are being used as spiritual pawns, in an unprecedented way. The politics are self destructive too, in fact, everything becomes destructive, not just human character.

The key signpost seems to be this proverbial “fire from heaven,” that we see with our nuclear technology, and the age of manned flight. If good could be inspired, than why not evil?

If the nukes start flying I hope they get you last. Just so you can be proud of your needless doom and gloom predictions. He'll, I'd be will to blame you if it happens, as you're the one promoting such ideas. There is something called a self-fulfilling prophecy. So yeah I blame you for everything.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1