Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2022-2023

Raptor Witness

18 hours ago, XenoFish said:

If the nukes start flying I hope they get you last. Just so you can be proud of your needless doom and gloom predictions. He'll, I'd be will to blame you if it happens, as you're the one promoting such ideas. There is something called a self-fulfilling prophecy. So yeah I blame you for everything.

That's the best way to turn it around that I have seen.

On 10/11/2023 at 2:58 AM, and-then said:

I'm just seeing this the first time, sorry.  My understanding is He was describing total debauchery and consciences so hardened that there was nothing of His love left in the world.  We are quickly approaching that state again and I think we are all at least somewhat to blame.  Sadly, it only gets worse from here.  Remember that in the days of Noah, mankind had so corrupted the world that people's thoughts were only evil at all times.

A big of reading about times and mores would be interesting for you if you think THESE times are immoral.  I recommend reading about the Romans, the Italian Bad Popes (hooo boy... the Borgias...), the Greeks (to name just three) - I'm sure others can suggest more examples.

We're actually MUCH better these days; more empathy, fewer wars, more freedoms, better treatment of everyone (not to mention better treatment of animals and the environment)...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2023 at 8:39 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Well said …. I agree with you.

The one element, which you didn’t mention, was the return of the Nephilim. When they return, and we know they do, then wouldn’t they try to take over the government and the mechanisms of our governance?

Because they didn't do this in the first place.  The only original material about the Nephilim is from the Bible and says they're the result of angels and humans having sex.  Nothing else.  They'd have been drowned with everyone in the Flood (and hence human lineage is free from any influence.

Everything else about the Nephilim was literally fabricated in the past 50 years.

In this case, however, they lose their place in heaven, and they are thrown to the Earth. They are angry, because they know their “time is short.”I propose that we are living in that situation, right now, where we have this unprecedented influence that we can’t easily or plainly see. What required the proverbial Great Flood, wasn’t just our abhorrent behavior it was these creatures or things, said to resemble something like “frogs,” coming out of the mouths of the Unholy Trinity. 

Nothing like this appears in the Bible, nor is there any hint that any of this would be possible, biblically.

So, perhaps this is why the members of our own household, become our enemy. This would’ve been almost unheard of 2000 years ago when a man’s clan or family was even more essential to his survival.0

No, it's hardly unheard of.  Read up on the Ptolemies, or Augustus or the Borgias or the European kings or the Chinese dynasties, etc -- and those were just the people that the historians wrote about.

One obvious thing that comes to my mind is the number of suicidal nuclear weapons we’ve created, which are pointed at one another. That’s new. Hence, perhaps the Nephilim are responsible for the sudden increase in knowledge and especially transportation.

They all died off in the Flood (more accurately, they never existed.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2023 at 10:05 AM, Desertrat56 said:

That's the best way to turn it around that I have seen.

I'm not the most positive individual, even I have a limit to how much doom and gloom I can handle. It gets really old and it's also never good news. 

Something like in 2024-2025:

A new treatment for blindness found. 

Easy to grown plant created that contains all the nutrients people need.

Alternative source of clean bio-fuel begins being utilized.

Etc. 

Nope, nothing good. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/17/2023 at 7:15 PM, Kenemet said:

… They all died off in the Flood (more accurately, they never existed.)

Unlike some folks, I believe that there’s not just a lot of truth in the Bible, but also some room for human error. It’s hard to understand what was in the mind of the writer, and I’m willing to concede certain arguments, but I don’t think the whole story is a fabrication. That’s not reasonable, either.

Unlike you, I find the curious observation of these “frog-like” creatures coming out of the mouths of the Unholy Trinity, as too intriguing to dismiss. The reason is, this observation was clearly a warning to the future. Many of these observations, have already come true, such as the age of manned flight, fire from heaven, performed in full view of men, etc.

The fact is, our species is now in terrible danger, and if somebody wrote about that danger, 2000 years ago, I’m interested in hearing more. I don’t throw out the Holy baby, with the human bathwater. I’m not a brainwashed Christian, as my faith is built upon personal, mystical experiences, not just what I’ve read, or am told.

The most intriguing aspect of the story, is that 2000 years ago there’s no reason anyone should have imagined that humanity would, or could put the Earth, in peril. What kind of intellect did it take to realize that our technology would someday get to that level? 

The basic truth that I see, is that it would be impossible to reproduce a being Higher than ourselves, without an environment, such as we find ourselves. If someone or something is jealous of that, it would help explain some of the story behind these frog-like creatures.

Edited by Raptor Witness

9 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Unlike you, I find the curious observation of these “frog-like” creatures coming out of the mouths of the Unholy Trinity, as too intriguing to dismiss. The reason is, this observation was clearly a warning to the future. Many of these observations, have already come true, such as the age of manned flight, fire from heaven, performed in full view of men, etc.

I don't find any evidence of "frog-like creatures" associate with the Bible or any other Judeo-Christian tradition (or any created before the last 30 years.)  Nor do I find any instance of an "unholy trinity" in the Bible or other Judeo-Christian traditions.  Hence, any "prophecy" or "vision" reported involving these is tainted by very modern thought.

The fact is, our species is now in terrible danger, and if somebody wrote about that danger, 2000 years ago, I’m interested in hearing more. I don’t throw out the Holy baby, with the human bathwater. I’m not a brainwashed Christian, as my faith is built upon personal, mystical experiences, not just what I’ve read, or am told.

The most intriguing aspect of the story, is that 2000 years ago there’s no reason anyone should have imagined that humanity would, or could put the Earth, in peril. What kind of intellect did it take to realize that our technology would someday get to that level? 

There are all sorts of "end the world/humanity in peril" stories across the globe, and some are far more ancient than that.  The Greeks, for instance, had stories about the End of the Age, as did the Maya... and many others.  In all of them the peril comes not from technology but from hubris.

Seriously.  If you've got an omniscient and omnipotent deity, then that being would already know what heights the technology can reach (even if "maxed out") and would have been aware of any threats to its being from advanced technology (omniscient and omnipotent, remember) and unless just bone-headed stupid would have either adjusted the abilities of the creatures in question OR is looking forward to humans achieving the same level of creation and allying with them.  You don't wait for several billion years and then suddenly go "oops!  Danger!"  Not if you're omniscient and omnipotent.

The basic truth that I see, is that it would be impossible to reproduce a being Higher than ourselves, without an environment, such as we find ourselves. If someone or something is jealous of that, it would help explain some of the story behind these frog-like creatures.

Why would they be jealous (other than it's a "comic book villain"-type convenient thing to hang a urban legend on)?  They can either ally and share tech OR they can steal/buy the tech.  

44 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

I don't find any evidence of "frog-like creatures" associate with the Bible or any other Judeo-Christian tradition (or any created before the last 30 years.)

My hypothesis, is we did not put ourselves in peril, with respect to nuclear technology. Rather, the peril of nuclear suicide was made possible by these “frog-like” things. 

Revelation Frog Reference https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Revelation%2016%3A13

4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

My hypothesis, is we did not put ourselves in peril, with respect to nuclear technology. Rather, the peril of nuclear suicide was made possible by these “frog-like” things. 

The prospect of "nuclear suicide" is rather overrated, don't you think?  We've had nuclear options for 80 years and no one's gone overboard with it.  The movies of the 1960's were bleak and exciting (as was the sf of that time), not imagining that we'd have options (like shooting the missiles down before they hit.)

If you really want to eliminate all humans, just whip up an anti-vaccination campaign (first) and an anti-science campaign (second) and an anti-big-pharma campaign (third) and THEN... release a virus with a fast mutation time and a high infection rate (it doesn't have to be totally deadly... something with a 10% mortality rate would do.)  The anti-vax movement will give a big population where the virus can circulate and mutate and no matter what science and the pharmaceutical companies do, the virus will still be ahead of them, decimating the hospital staff and people in "essential services" and store clerks and teachers who have to deal with a lot of people.  Transportation services will fail, etc.

And it's completely within our means to do this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

The prospect of "nuclear suicide" is rather overrated, don't you think? 

I wish I could agree with you, but the problem is, I also warned our species in early 2011, of this technological sign post. Then, my arguments and forecasts were quickly verified, when the disaster at Fukushima, occurred in March of 2011, including the location of the event, and the exact manner by which this nuclear disaster would take place. 

Would you like to revisit the chain of announcements made on this forum, on Flickr, and the disaster custody?

I stand before the Lord of the Earth, and Whose Authority was given, with modern evidence.

Edited by Raptor Witness

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I wish I could agree with you, but the problem is, I also warned our species in early 2011, of this technological sign post. Then, my arguments and forecasts were quickly verified, when the disaster at Fukushima, occurred in March of 2011, including the location of the event, and the exact manner by which this nuclear disaster would take place. 

Would you like to revisit the chain of announcements made on this forum, on Flickr, and the disaster custody?

I stand before the Lord of the Earth, and Whose Authority was given, with modern evidence.

Yes, I'd like to see a link to the place where you said "Fukushima nuclear power plant" and "March (first two weeks)" and "core melting" and "earthquake followed by tsunami."  Allegories and symbols don't count.  If you see a tornado heading toward your area, you don't run up to folks and play Pictionary.  You say very clearly "tornado!"  

Any deity sending messages is going to be very clear rather than symbolic.  A tablet of rock with writing is very clear.  A vision of a fox could mean just about anything.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

You mean satan. Because that's the lord of this earth. Which makes you just another false prophet.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You mean satan. Because that's the lord of this earth. Which makes you just another false prophet.

And a satan worshiper, don't forget he just said he is a satan worshiper.   :lol:

21 hours ago, Kenemet said:

es, I'd like to see a link to the place where you said "Fukushima nuclear power plant" and "March (first two weeks)" and "core melting" and "earthquake followed by tsunami."  Allegories and symbols don't count.

Before I cast my pearls, before swine, which I suspect you may be, tell me if Jesus Christ ever harmed any thing or any one, using His supernatural power, or what some might call, His perceived supernatural power?

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

Before I cast my pearls, before swine, which I suspect you may be, tell me if Jesus Christ ever harmed any thing or any one, using His supernatural power, or what some might call, His perceived supernatural power?

"Pearls before swine, which I suspect you may be"....

I don't like being called a pig.  If you've got something to share, share it.  If not, then don't insult people and call them names - just ignore the question and move on.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Kenemet said:

"Pearls before swine, which I suspect you may be"....

I don't like being called a pig.  If you've got something to share, share it.  If not, then don't insult people and call them names - just ignore the question and move on.

Swine were a forbidden food in ancient Israel, and considered “unclean,” like those frog-like things, you don’t believe in.

The key concept you’re missing is “forbidden.” Perhaps you recall the “forbidden” fruit, in the Garden of Eden.

When explaining future technology to ancient people, the only thing they could understand, were analogies.

So perhaps you’re not forbidden, perhaps you’re just afraid to answer. It’s a simple yes or no.

Edited by Raptor Witness

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Swine were a forbidden food in ancient Israel, and considered “unclean,” like those frog-like things, you don’t believe in.

The key concept you’re missing is “forbidden.” Perhaps you recall the “forbidden” fruit, in the Garden of Eden.

When explaining future technology to ancient people, the only thing they could understand, were analogies.

So perhaps you’re not forbidden, perhaps you’re just afraid to answer. It’s a simple yes or no.

I think you're nothing more than a pompous attention seeker who has delusions of spiritual grandeur. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/21/2023 at 3:01 AM, Raptor Witness said:

No, I can list off the top of my head the times he caused harm (original question: "Before I cast my pearls, before swine, which I suspect you may be, tell me if Jesus Christ ever harmed any thing or any one, using His supernatural power, or what some might call, His perceived supernatural power?")

Cursing and killing the fig tree (Mark 11:12-14, Matthew 21:18), he sends demons into a herd of pigs (instead of ants or other similar things) and then causes the pigs to run off a cliff -- though there were plenty of other options around.  The consequences (mentioned in the Bible) is that he destroyed a swineherd's entire business (Matthew 8:28–34; Mark 5:1-20; and Luke 8:26–39).  He also pronounces a curse on Bethsaida, Korazim, and Capernaum (which did not come to pass as he announced) in Matthew 11:20-25 - however the prophets in the Bible were forever cursing places without a lot of effect.

And if you read some of the apocrypha, he also cursed and killed two of his playmates as a child (for splashing water and for shoving against him.)

I suspect that a link to your original content would show that you had a vague dream with symbols and (unlike prophetic dreams in the Bible) there were no real names or dates given that were interpreted ahead of time (like the seven fat cows and seven lean cows or Ezekiel's correct prophecies about Tyre (which name the city and the disasters), or the warnings sent to the magi which told them to go home by a different route.  Instead, I suspect what you produced is something like the "nostradamoids", where you have a bunch of symbols and keep hunting meaning until something sufficiently dramatic occurs and you say "aha!  that was it."

A "nostradamoid" is something like "Once the sky is colored brightly at night a golden haired man usher forth the toppling of leaders.", which we can see obviously applies to 2016 and the unusual auroras of that year and the election of Donald Trump and ties into the toppling of the leaders of the House.  (this is actually from the Online Prophecy Generator Prophecy Generator - Generate a Random Fantasy Prophecy (generatorfun.com))  Of course, it could equally apply to any Marvel Universe movie about Thor.  Or any number of things.

...or "The day white smoke rises children of darkness awaken an age of inhumanity" which very clearly relates to the recent Hamas/Israel attacks (unless it relates to the Ukraine war or perhaps...)

No, I don't believe you have a dream with an exact name of a place and a date and an exact disaster.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Kenemet said:

No,[sic] I don't believe you have a dream with an exact name of a place and a date and an exact disaster.

You are amazing. 

However, tonight, I have detected a disturbance in the force, as they say.

The fate of the earth, and mankind, hang in the balance. 

I will answer your question, and it was no dream.

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2022 at 11:52 AM, joc said:

Thanks!  I'm packing my bags tonite!   Gettin' the hell out of dodge.  Uh, any clue where I should be going?  Any idea how many days...I mean good god, it could take 2 months to get a passport.  Ask your spirit...how many days, and where should I move.  Please!  ...can you also wire me some money for the passport? And for the flight?  Probably $5000 should be sufficient.  Can I stay with  you?  We will laugh at all 300 million dopes who didn't heed  your message like I am.

come to Oz, I'll chuck you a camp bed in the shed next to the bar fridge :D

even has a good net connection in there 

• Haha 2

On 11/6/2022 at 8:52 PM, joc said:

Thanks!  I'm packing my bags tonite!   Gettin' the hell out of dodge.  Uh, any clue where I should be going?  Any idea how many days...I mean good god, it could take 2 months to get a passport.  Ask your spirit...how many days, and where should I move.  Please!  ...can you also wire me some money for the passport? And for the flight?  Probably $5000 should be sufficient.  Can I stay with  you?  We will laugh at all 300 million dopes who didn't heed  your message like I am.

I just got my passport.  It took about 5 weeks by mail.  I think you can get it faster if you go to the main postoffice.

2 hours ago, Abramelin said:

I can tell you the name: Megiddo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon

And to @Raptor Witness

Did you ever watch this movie:

Megiddo: The Omega Code 2

Megiddo: The Omega Code 2 is a 2001 religious science fiction-adventure film, directed by Brian Trenchard-Smith and starring Michael York, Michael Biehn, Diane Venora, R. Lee Ermey, Udo Kier and Franco Nero. It is a follow-up to the 1999 film The Omega Code, serving as part prequel and part alternate retelling of the first film.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megiddo:_The_Omega_Code_2

The movie (the whole movie):

%%%%%

The Omega Code

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Omega_Code

• Like 1