Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

Base12

9 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Some of the dead make guest appearances.

Matthew 27:52-53

"52 The tombs also were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised. 53 After his resurrection they came out of the tombs and entered the holy city and appeared to many."

Indeed. There are many verses in the Bible of the dead being brought back to life again.

And this flies in the face of those that try and use Hebrews 9:27 to make the false point that Humans die 'only one time'...

Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"

The verse is simply teaching that every death will be judged.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

The truth as I understand it according to the Bible is that everyone is ultimately screwed, but you can prolong your fate by humbling yourself before the Lord and by doing what is right.

The moral truth as I understand it from Greek Mythology is that the entire universe has been and is in a decline since the beginning of creation.

This universe is just in a downward spiral and it helps to understand that is its fate.

Good points.

I believe that Humanity was never meant to continue indefinitely as-is.

The downward spiral reminds me of the Fibonacci Spiral. I sometimes call it 'Death's Signature' in that all life, along with the Universe, will eventually die.

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

...And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

See that? There are a lot of red flags being said in the verses.

Now would be a good time to cover the Lake of Fire. Christians are told the lie that the Lake of Fire is 'the end'. They never bother to do their homework and connect the dots.

The Lake of Fire comes from the Old Testament 'Gehenna'...

Leviticus 18:21 "And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD."

Time and time again, verses pertaining to Gehenna speak of the Children 'passing through' the fire. They never stay in it and 'burn to infinity'. Thus, those thrown into the Lake of Fire pass through to Moloch.

Moloch is simply another allegory pointing to the Womb of Reincarnation. Moloch goes back to the Golden Calf who was Hathor. Hathor represented the Womb.

Tophet is another word for the Lake of Fire. In this image, we see that Tophet is the same as the Goddess Vesta, the 'Eternal Fire'...

mhp-0847.png.d6f0956b71d8f9ec10ce897df708ca67.png

Vesta's image is almost never depicted. Why? Because it is X rated...

The myths depicting Vesta and her priestesses were few, and were limited to tales of miraculous impregnation by a phallus appearing in the flames of the hearth—the manifestation of the goddess.

Vesta (mythology) - Wikipedia

In other words, Vesta, aka... the Lake of Fire, is simply the Moment of Conception. Reincarnation.

This incredibly censored information you are reading here BTW.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Base12 said:

Even though this is True, I still believe Jesus when he said...

Matthew 11:14 "And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come."

There are those that believe Jesus Reincarnated over and over.

Note that Satan and Michael disputed over the body of Moses. Perhaps Satan was mad that Moses was coming back as Paul.

That is a good summary of what I believe. The noble substance being the Glorified Body... a sort of 'DNA upgrade'. I want out of here... lol.

Sure. Many folks believe that Moses and Elijah will come back as the Two Witnesses.

Personally, I am looking at John the Apostle as one. My reasoning is that John wanted to drink of the Cup of Gethsemane and be Baptized with the Baptism of Fire...

Matthew 20:22 "But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?  They say unto him, We are able."

The Baptism of Fire is the Lake of Fire. Christians are not taught that the Lake of Fire is an allegory for the Moment of Conception.

The Cup of Gethsemane is the same as the Golden Cup that the Halot holds...

Revelation 17:4 "And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:"

It is the same as the Forbidden Fruit, which is the Zygote. All have partaken BTW.

John will drink it again and come back as one of the Two Witnesses...

Revelation 10:10 "And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter."

Once John partakes of the Forbidden Fruit, he must come back...

Revelation 10:11 "And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings."

It is literal.

I guess the reincarnation of Elias to John the Baptist would be different than someone reincarnating out of Hell because Elias was reincarnating from heaven. The way some people have seen it throughout history is that Hell is like a prison sentence where you go for correction. I guess you can eventually work your way out of Hell. This is sort of a multireligous viewpoint from each direction as is we had access to this knowledge at some point.

I guess Samuel was content sleeping in Hades. According to the Greeks the distance between Hades and Tartarus was the same as from the Sky to the Earth. In other religious descriptions of Hell there may be some way out, usually by forgiveness from the living.

10 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Some of the dead make guest appearances.

Matthew 27:52-53

"52 The tombs also were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised. 53 After his resurrection they came out of the tombs and entered the holy city and appeared to many."

So you're telling me there is a chance of a zombie apocalypse?!?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Look at our President and tremble.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Opus Magnus said:

I guess the reincarnation of Elias to John the Baptist would be different than someone reincarnating out of Hell because Elias was reincarnating from heaven.

I am glad you brough this up. You have amazing Critical Thinking skills. I rarely see this.

You are absolutely right. I call it 'Volunteer Missions'. Those in Heaven can come back to help.

1 hour ago, Opus Magnus said:

The way some people have seen it throughout history is that Hell is like a prison sentence where you go for correction.

Yes! I totally agree with this.

The word 'Kolasis' can be interpreted as 'Correction'...

Strong's Greek: 2851. κόλασις (kolasis) -- correction (biblehub.com)

Matthew 25:46 "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

I see Earth as a 'Correctional Facility' that is 'everlasting'. It is a location, not a state of being. I do not see the verse as stating that someone will be burned to infinity.

Conversely, I believe 'Life Eternal' is a location as well. Those that pass away 'enter into' these locations.

In addition, the move is not permanent. Folks still have the choice (free will) to change locations.

• Haha 2

8.23 billion Christians each with their own personal experience and interpretations of both what happened and what will happen. This has been going on for 2000 yrs and for those that just go along with it because it has always been a part of their family tradition and have not personal experience of being saved as of yet if ever. The independent Christians that have no fellowship and have no church will have different understandings because they have not been formally taught what the bible means.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Why would the Bible lie?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/30/2022 at 9:04 PM, jmccr8 said:

8.23 billion Christians each with their own personal experience and interpretations of both what happened and what will happen. This has been going on for 2000 yrs and for those that just go along with it because it has always been a part of their family tradition and have not personal experience of being saved as of yet if ever. The independent Christians that have no fellowship and have no church will have different understandings because they have not been formally taught what the bible means.

Some people just go along with it, others don't. I for one did not just go along with it. I was raised Christian, but broke from the faith at about 11 years old to explore Paganism. It wasn't until I was 25 that I started rereading the Bible and converted myself to Christianity for the last time. I did this upon my own freewill. Much of the reason I did this is because there were more lies outside the Gospel looking in, than there were inside the Gospel. It was if I had been brainwashed by music, movies and Television to hate religion by some kind of evil manipulator. The reasons to hate were more made up out of nowhere than what was actually contained in the Bible though.

You are free to decide for yourself, for now.  I think this is sort of a naive perspective of how it has actually been going on earth.

23 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Why would the Bible lie?

True. I can turn water into moonshine. Just need a little faith. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

Some people just go along with it, others don't. I for one did not just go along with it. I was raised Christian, but broke from the faith at about 11 years old to explore Paganism. It wasn't until I was 25 that I started rereading the Bible and converted myself to Christianity for the last time. I did this upon my own freewill. Much of the reason I did this is because there were more lies outside the Gospel looking in, than there were inside the Gospel. It was if I had been brainwashed by music, movies and Television to hate religion by some kind of evil manipulator. The reasons to hate were more made up out of nowhere than what was actually contained in the Bible though.

You are free to decide for yourself, for now.  I think this is sort of a naive perspective of how it has actually been going on earth.

Hi Opus

Yes I am free to decide and made that decision many decades ago just as you are free to make your choice. I don't think that people are naive for believing in a faith anymore that I would someone that does not believe such as myself or many of the other members here. I made my choice because of my experiences with the religion I was born into and have not looked back or have regrets.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Yes. Just fill a clear glass with water, then look through it as the full moon rises. Praise the Lord.

• Haha 4

On 5/2/2022 at 7:53 AM, XenoFish said:

:o

...........and I've been using apples, peaches or corn........

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

On 5/2/2022 at 2:18 PM, Davros of Skaro said:

Yes. Just fill a clear glass with water, then look through it as the full moon rises. Praise the Lord.

Xeno 1:13

It was under the moons bright light that the demons of blue flame burned. 1:14 Slowly they tormented the sinful in a copper vessel till their spirits were freed. 1:15 They traveled through the darkened tunnels till a chilled wind took them. 1:16 Through this frozen place their spirit once again took form, pure and divine. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

ahhh,  sorry,  I goofed!   And that’s the truth.  ..of course if you believe that..it’s a lie.   Because any belief is a lie.:P

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, lightly said:

ahhh,  sorry,  I goofed!   And that’s the truth.  ..of course if you believe that..it’s a lie.   Because any belief is a lie.:P

"Religion is a distortion"- Lao the Child

• Like 4

Thanks for posting that link..  it was fun to read.    ..maybe I’m part Zen   :) I love not thinking and just  b e i n g 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lightly said:

Thanks for posting that link..  it was fun to read.    ..maybe I’m part Zen   :) I love not thinking and just  b e i n g 

I think you have a Zen vibe for sure, that is my style too. :wub:

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 3

On 4/28/2022 at 9:53 PM, Base12 said:

A single verse in the Bible forever destroys the false narrative of a 'Psychotic God' that torments the Unsaved for all of infinity...

Psalms 139:15 "My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

'Lowest parts of the Earth' = Hell

'I was made' = Baby developed in the Womb

And there you have it. Hell has always been about how the Unsaved come back to reap what they have sown.

BTW...

What you have just read is THE most censored teaching in all of Christianity.

Claiming that Reincarnation is unbiblical is the biggest lie ever told.

:yes:

Hi Base

Okay you have and interpretation of what it means to you and to be honest I do not think it means what you think it does.

To me whether I have lived before and will live again doesn't mean crap to me because you spend your whole life learning only to come back without all your tools and must learn again for an eternity, so for me the simplest belief I can have is that the me I know is the only me I can/will know and when I die I am gone, period. I like the idea that one day there will be nothing and live like this is it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

I like the idea that one day there will be nothing and live like this is it.

Yes but that doesn't have anything to do with what happens when this life ends.

"Consider the ravens; they sow not neither reap, they have no storehouses or barns, and yet the Father provides food for every one of them that seeks it. And of how much more value are you than many birds!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Will Due said:

Yes but that doesn't have anything to do with what happens when this life ends.

"Consider the ravens; they sow not neither reap, they have no storehouses or barns, and yet the Father provides food for every one of them that seeks it. And of how much more value are you than many birds!

For me, no one knows and that is that, speculating or fantasizing narratives or Bible mining quotes is an expression of one’s imagination about the unknown. For me, how well I love is all that matters the bs just falls away. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 4