Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

Base12

20 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

For me, no one knows and that is that, speculating or fantasizing narratives or Bible mining quotes is an expression of one’s imagination about the unknown. For me, how well I love is all that matters the bs just falls away. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

To me whether I have lived before and will live again doesn't mean crap to me because you spend your whole life learning only to come back without all your tools and must learn again for an eternity...

Other religions may teach this however, this is not what the Bible teaches. This life is not about learning, it is about correction. Said correction has to do with Genetics.

What the Christians do not understand is that Salvation is a Eugenics program. The DNA of all life on this planet was never meant to continue indefinitely as is.

10 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

...so for me the simplest belief I can have is that the me I know is the only me I can/will know and when I die I am gone, period. I like the idea that one day there will be nothing and live like this is it.

Whatever idea you like or do not like is irrelevant. You existed before, and you will continue to exist. Information and Energy cannot be destroyed.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Sherapy said:

For me, no one knows and that is that, speculating or fantasizing narratives or Bible mining quotes is an expression of one’s imagination about the unknown. For me, how well I love is all that matters the bs just falls away. 

I couldn’t agree more .   So, we agree that love is Real?    :P     That’s what I’ve been harping about!  I think all thoughts and emotions are absolutely real.   Love, hate, fear, faith, hope, empathy, confusion , whatever.    Ever get so frustrated and maybe angry that ,as soon as the ‘crisis’ ended (and my sister hung up on me). .   you noticed your heart racing a little and POUNDING !?  ..maybe a little shortness of breath ?  I have:P  (real physical responses to thoughts and feelings) .. I can hear it now…” all thought is fantasy”….” all emotions are nothing more than chemical changes in the body”. .  Ya, ok.    It’s just sort of disheartening to hear that a simple hope for someone, or yourself, is a complete waste of time …or telling someone   “I’m sorry”. ..(about some trouble or loss in their lives). has NO meaning or value whatsoever!     baloney. :wub:

Edited by lightly
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Base12 said:

Other religions may teach this however, this is not what the Bible teaches. This life is not about learning, it is about correction. Said correction has to do with Genetics.

What the Christians do not understand is that Salvation is a Eugenics program. The DNA of all life on this planet was never meant to continue indefinitely as is.

Hi Base

Genetics changing because of salvation is a new twist and am looking forward to your in depth studies that show this is what happens.

12 hours ago, Base12 said:

Whatever idea you like or do not like is irrelevant. You existed before, and you will continue to exist. Information and Energy cannot be destroyed.

Neither you or I can prove whether there is or isn't a previous or after life so it's irrelevant anyway. I don't care is the point for me and don't spend time fantasizing about how great it will be when I get there before I am doing what I can do in this life that I know I am having.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Base

Genetics changing because of salvation is a new twist and am looking forward to your in depth studies that show this is what happens.

Neither you or I can prove whether there is or isn't a previous or after life so it's irrelevant anyway. I don't care is the point for me and don't spend time fantasizing about how great it will be when I get there before I am doing what I can do in this life that I know I am having.

Me too, this should be fun. :devil:

cormac

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

Me too, this should be fun. :devil:

cormac

:P     Good to see you cormac      You get born again !? :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, lightly said:

:P     Good to see you cormac      You get born again !? :tu:

I was born once, 59 years ago. That’s enough. :lol:

cormac

• Haha 7

On 5/7/2022 at 12:17 PM, lightly said:

I couldn’t agree more .   So, we agree that love is Real?    :P     That’s what I’ve been harping about!  I think all thoughts and emotions are absolutely real.   Love, hate, fear, faith, hope, empathy, confusion , whatever.    Ever get so frustrated and maybe angry that ,as soon as the ‘crisis’ ended (and my sister hung up on me). .   you noticed your heart racing a little and POUNDING !?  ..maybe a little shortness of breath ?  I have:P  (real physical responses to thoughts and feelings) .. I can hear it now…” all thought is fantasy”….” all emotions are nothing more than chemical changes in the body”. .  Ya, ok.    It’s just sort of disheartening to hear that a simple hope for someone, or yourself, is a complete waste of time …or telling someone   “I’m sorry”. ..(about some trouble or loss in their lives). has NO meaning or value whatsoever!     baloney. :wub:

Yes, thoughts and emotions go hand in hand and at times our emotions and thoughts are habitual narratives as a result of conditioning and many other things and influence us and at times they are a direct response or reaction to what is happening at current in our lives. For me, just from my practice as a consistent mediator a lot of what I think and feel are narratives based on a lot of things and interactions moments not quite as fact based as I once thought, but regardless yes, they do feel and seem real this is the human experience. I accept what shows up mentally and emotionally as valid and go from there, I am just adding that many other things factor in. I hope this helps. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2022 at 10:44 PM, jmccr8 said:

Hi Base

It is actually an old twist. What it all boils down to is this...

Daniel 2:43 "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Transhumanism is already here once again. What is old is new.

The reason God flooded the world was due to the amount of Hybrids and Genetic Engineering that was happening at the time. That is where God draws the line.

Those that mock and ridicule will suffer the most. They have no idea what is coming. They have no idea who 'THEY' are. They will though... soon enough.

He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 3

On 4/30/2022 at 12:48 PM, Base12 said:

There are many verses in the Bible of the dead being brought back to life again.

That is the whole basis of Christianity.  If you please God/Jesus, you will return from the dead.

Doug

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Base12 said:

Daniel 2:43 "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

The reason God flooded the world was due to the amount of Hybrids and Genetic Engineering that was happening at the time. That is where God draws the line.

Those that mock and ridicule will suffer the most. They have no idea what is coming. They have no idea who 'THEY' are. They will though... soon enough.

Thanks for confirming you don’t know what Daniel is talking about nor that you understand genetics. Now we can all move on. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

For some reason, I have the urge to play Parasite Eve, again.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Base12 said:

Hi Base

Well that answers my question, you don't have any credible sources or research to back your claim. 

• Like 7

Thanks everyone for visiting and commenting (and bumping the thread). B)

Here is a video that goes into this topic in more detail...

3 hours ago, Base12 said:

Thanks everyone for visiting and commenting (and bumping the thread). B)

Here is a video that goes into this topic in more detail...

I don't need over 3 hours of a patternicity fest via bot voice. 

All I need to know is: 1 Cross + 3 Nails= 4 Given

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 5/7/2022 at 5:40 AM, Will Due said:

Yes but that doesn't have anything to do with what happens when this life ends.

"Consider the ravens; they sow not neither reap, they have no storehouses or barns, and yet the Father provides food for every one of them that seeks it. And of how much more value are you than many birds!

Ah the tired old human-centric view 'we are the greatest!'  *sigh*  how tired it is...

If it's a popularity contest and if there's a god... then clearly plants are god's favorite, followed closely by insects. 

They dominate and are the foundation of this tiny aquarium eco sphere like no other strata of life. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

If it's a popularity contest and if there's a god... then clearly plants are god's favorite, followed closely by insects. 

Well then, is it any wonder that....

"Early men revered the animals for their power and their cunning. They thought the keen scent and the farseeing eyes of certain creatures betokened spirit guidance. The animals have all been worshiped by one race or another at one time or another. Among such objects of worship were creatures that were regarded as half human and half animal, such as centaurs and mermaids.

The Hebrews worshiped serpents down to the days of King Hezekiah, and the Hindus still maintain friendly relations with their house snakes. The Chinese worship of the dragon is a survival of the snake cults. The wisdom of the serpent was a symbol of Greek medicine and is still employed as an emblem by modern physicians. The art of snake charming has been handed down from the days of the female shamans of the snake love cult, who, as the result of daily snake bites, became immune, in fact, became genuine venom addicts and could not get along without this poison.

The worship of insects and other animals was promoted by a later misinterpretation of the golden rule—doing to others (every form of life) as you would be done by.

On 5/9/2022 at 3:37 PM, Doug1066 said:

That is the whole basis of Christianity.  If you please God/Jesus, you will return from the dead.

Doug

Christianity is literally a cult based on death. Its a death cult.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Drink his blood.  Eat his body.  It's a blood cult, plain and simple.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

Drink his blood.  Eat his body.  It's a blood cult, plain and simple.

I assume you are referring to this verse and others like it?...

John 6:56 "He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him."

It sounds as if you disapprove. That is ironic considering you have done the same thing already. All of you here have.

However, Instead of Jesus, it was Satan. You ate Satan's Body and drank his Blood. Yet, somehow that is better? I do not understand.

• Haha 3

You mean you can't eat your cake and have it too?

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Base12 said:

That is ironic considering you have done the same thing already. All of you here have.

However, Instead of Jesus, it was Satan. You ate Satan's Body and drank his Blood. Yet, somehow that is better? I do not understand.

Hi Base

And where was this Satan's body and blood we all ate and drank of? You will have to clarify some of the things you say and not play some verse game and just the facts. As of yet you have not sufficiently answered my last question with regards to changing DNA and am waiting for your presentation with supporting documentation from credible sites.

• Like 4

Ugh, Satan only means accuser. The "satan" of Christianity is just something to prop up their hippy dippy peace love and sunshine god. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Since there are folks actually seeking answers on this Forum, I will provide more information as to the meaning of John 6:56 and verses like it. As for the rest of you "Useful Thread Bumpers" :lol:, keep up the good work. The more eyes that see the OP, the better. :tu:

Let us look at another verse...

1 Corinthians 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

I will be blunt and to the point. Try not to cry.

The Cup of Jesus represents the opposite of the Forbidden Fruit. The Forbidden Fruit is the Golden Cup that the Harlot holds...

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Look at what is in the Golden Cup. Love Juices. I am sure there are other phrases we could use. Every one of you swallowed that Load, and you loved it. As a side note, I am assuming the little hearts you boys like to send to each other is a hint that you want to swallow some more loads. I could be wrong.

Anyhow, since most of you are slow, I will explain the Birds and Bees to you. The Golden Cup that the Harlot holds represents your Mother's Zygote at the moment when you were conceived. The Abominations in the Cup is the Sperm from your Baby Daddy. Said Sperm is called the Seed of the Serpent.

Satan was turned into Sperm in the Garden of Eden. Yeah, now you know what the 'talking snake' was. It became Cain BTW. Satan is the Father of the Human Race. Mystery Babylon is the Mother. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?

When Adam and Eve partook of the Forbidden Fruit, they were drinking from the Golden Cup of the Harlot. They swallowed the load and incarnated as a result. You all did the same thing. You drank the Blood of Satan and ate his flesh to incarnate.

Now, if you folks decide you no longer want Satan as your Earthly Father, and Mystery Babylon as your Earthly Mother, you can drink from the Cup that Jesus holds. Again, it is the opposite of the Forbidden Fruit. It is the Fruit from the Tree of Life. It is the Ovum of Sarah, the *NEW* 'Mother of us all', waiting for us in Heaven...

Galatians 4:26 "But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Said Ovum is fertilized by the Semen... Water of Life... coming from the Phallus... the Throne... in the New Jerusalem Quantum Womb. OK? Got it?

Those that 'eat of the flesh' and 'drink of the blood' (consume the Zygote) will be incarnated into a new Humanoid. The 'New Testament in the Blood' is a new Genetic Sequence. It is that simple.

Once again, the Tree of Life represents Ovary on a monthly PERIOD...

Revelation 22:2 "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

Go ask your Mommies why Women bare Fruit each month and find out what it means. You think the Church is going to teach any of this? Instead of posting your idiotic memes and passing Love Notes to each other, you could have studied this for yourselves. But no... thousands upon thousands of worthless posts are your legacy. What a waste.

I honestly COULD NOT CARE LESS what you Useful Thread Bumpers choose to swallow next. It sounds like you want to come back for a few more rounds. Great. More power to you. I hear Target has a new line of 'tucking' underwear that you will be able to try when you Reincarnate. Have fun with that. A nightmare Orwellian Dystopia awaits you. You finally get what you've always wished for. Good luck.

As for me, I want no part. I am done with this Clown World.

• Haha 3

So the Bible taught you about a woman's menstrual cycle. I think you have too much free time on your hands. 

Not sure if it's just me. Is anyone else getting a 'fetish' vibe from this thread? 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2