Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bluetooth from beyond the grave

ReichsDoktor

"Vaxxers still broadcasting after death"   & "use a faraday cage ...."    :lol:  someone doesn't know what a faraday cage does.   :lol::lol:

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Does a Faraday cage NOT block such signals?

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, and then said:

Does a Faraday cage NOT block such signals?

It does block signals.  If you put equipment in a faraday cage it will not pick up signals.   Using it to find signals is bass ackwards and useless.  How are they putting the graves into a faraday cage to block the signals?  You have to electrify the cage for it to work.   That story makes no sense.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ReichsDoktor said:

Do you really believe that people who have been vaccinated emit some kind of blue tooth signal?  How do you think it works?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Bluetooth from beyond the grave
27 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You have to electrify the cage for it to work.

IIRC, you don't need to power a Faraday cage but I could be wrong.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

Even if you don't need power, why would anyone put a bunch of graves into faraday cages?  And the description in the link did not say that is what they did, it said they used equipment in a farraday cage to block the signals from the dead people's blue tooth devices (apparently from their vaccines).   So, what is the point of that?   The faraday cage would block it from that specific peice of equipment, but except for perhaps a placebo effect it does nothing for anyone who is in fear of blue tooth signals coming from dead vaccinated people.   The story is nonsense.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

The cage we used around our MRI units was just made of fine copper mesh.  It kept out extraneous signals that could degrade image quality.  I don't recall there being a need to power them.

Edited by and then
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The story is nonsense.

Absolutely agree.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It does block signals.  If you put equipment in a faraday cage it will not pick up signals.   Using it to find signals is bass ackwards and useless.  How are they putting the graves into a faraday cage to block the signals?  You have to electrify the cage for it to work.   That story makes no sense.

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Do you really believe that people who have been vaccinated emit some kind of blue tooth signal?  How do you think it works?

If you actually watched the video you would see that the cage blocks all sides except the ground. So yes the, signal came from the ground. Second, yes i dont just believe the vaccinated are broadcasting bluetooth, I know it. The vaccinated are full of graphene oxide which is a highly conductive substance that allows humans to be used as antennas. You can verify humans are being used as antennas by the many individuals that are dying with foot long bloodclots after autopsies. 2.4Ghz needs a 3cm antenna and most people are putting out a ft long or more graphene blood clot after death. You can verify through La Quinta Columna's website as well. They are also confirming it through their research.

https://www.laquintacolumna.net/

photo_2022-05-02_18-45-09.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Kek55 said:

If you actually watched the video you would see that the cage blocks all sides except the ground. So yes the, signal came from the ground. Second, yes i dont just believe the vaccinated are broadcasting bluetooth, I know it. The vaccinated are full of graphene oxide which is a highly conductive substance that allows humans to be used as antennas. You can verify humans are being used as antennas by the many individuals that are dying with foot long bloodclots after autopsies. 2.4Ghz needs a 3cm antenna and most people are putting out a ft long or more graphene blood clot after death. You can verify through La Quinta Columna's website as well. They are also confirming it through their research.

I didn't watch the videos because the words below were nonsense.   And your post about vaccinated being full of graphine oxide is nonsense.  Do you even know what graphene is?  It is not used in vaccines, it's biomedical use is for biomedical foams for tissue engineering.   Graphene is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms that is extracted from graphite (that we use for pencils)  It can be used in batteries, supercapacitors, sensors and solar panels because it has the potential to keep energy.  It is not a used as a transmitter.   As far as I can tell, there is no graphine oxide, there is graphite oxide which is a compound of carbon, oxygen and hydrogen that is used to create graphene oxide which is a single layer form of graphite.

You need to quit reading anti-science websites, the sole purpose of which is to evoke fear.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

I didn't watch the videos because the words below were nonsense.   And your post about vaccinated being full of graphine oxide is nonsense.  Do you even know what graphene is?  It is not used in vaccines, it's biomedical use is for biomedical foams for tissue engineering.   Graphene is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms that is extracted from graphite (that we use for pencils)  It can be used in batteries, supercapacitors, sensors and solar panels because it has the potential to keep energy.  It is not a used as a transmitter.   As far as I can tell, there is no graphine oxide, there is graphite oxide which is a compound of carbon, oxygen and hydrogen that is used to create graphene oxide which is a single layer form of graphite.

You need to quit reading anti-science websites, the sole purpose of which is to evoke fear.

How can I can take your post seriously when you refuse to even watch the video? How can I take you seriously when multiple sources have looked at the vaccines and confirmed graphene oxide is present. Laquintacolumna.net is a team of doctors in Spain that have looked at the vaccine under an electron microscope and have confirmed the presence of Graphene oxide. The team of doctors in Spain have confirmed that the Graphene can indeed be assembled remotely through electricity and magnetism to make an antenna, as indicated by the videos from morgues showing graphene blood clots being taken out of people.

https://www.brighteon.com/98c09f78-e1a1-4be0-a32d-962e290080ac

https://rumble.com/vzjlyb-exclusive-australian-whistleblower-scientists-provide-evidence-of-nanotech-.html

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Kek55 said:

How can I can take your post seriously when you refuse to even watch the video? How can I take you seriously when multiple sources have looked at the vaccines and confirmed graphene oxide is present. Laquintacolumna.net is a team of doctors in Spain that have looked at the vaccine under an electron microscope and have confirmed the presence of Graphene oxide. The team of doctors in Spain have confirmed that the Graphene can indeed be assembled remotely through electricity and magnetism to make an antenna, as indicated by the videos from morgues showing graphene blood clots being taken out of people.

https://rumble.com/vzjlyb-exclusive-australian-whistleblower-scientists-provide-evidence-of-nanotech-.html

How can I take you seriously when you think Graphene oxide is a blue tooth transmitter.   I don't need to watch your conspiracy theory videos to know they are nonsense.   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kek55 said:

6 minutes ago, Kek55 said:

You might find folks willingness to just watch videos from non-reputable website links a bit low around here. Especially when your original edit seems to be to switch from a restricted link type to the brighteon links. Youtube tends to be a common video platform, and still it's typical to have some discussion when posting topics with videos.

We do also have rules around here that request members don't ask folks to go to third party websites, or just to watch the video. We expect members to share their information here on UM and be willing to discuss it here. 

While you may certainly share links for information for folks to pursue, do not expect or demand that members here will just do so in order to discuss this with you. You need to bring it to us. 

Also as a heads up, this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English. This also applies when linking to offsite articles, videos and other media. If you would like to share non-English sites, please run them through a translator before posting your article. 

• Like 3

How can I take you seriously when you think Graphene oxide is a blue tooth transmitter.   I don't need to watch your conspiracy theory videos to know they are nonsense.   

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/335266502_High-performance_printable_24_GHz_graphene-based_antenna_using_water-transferring_technology

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9351658

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0038110116301605

The Evidence

Just now, rashore said:

You might find folks willingness to just watch videos from non-reputable website links a bit low around here. Especially when your original edit seems to be to switch from a restricted link type to the brighteon links. Youtube tends to be a common video platform, and still it's typical to have some discussion when posting topics with videos.

We do also have rules around here that request members don't ask folks to go to third party websites, or just to watch the video. We expect members to share their information here on UM and be willing to discuss it here. 

While you may certainly share links for information for folks to pursue, do not expect or demand that members here will just do so in order to discuss this with you. You need to bring it to us. 

Also as a heads up, this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English. This also applies when linking to offsite articles, videos and other media. If you would like to share non-English sites, please run them through a translator before posting your article. 

Why even have a link button if you cant go to external sites? Second, all the sources that I provided were in English. Third, if you are inept at disabling javascript to protect yourself from harmful scripts I suggest you leave the internet. Fourth, I've provided some mainstream sources for you so you dont have to disable javascript.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, rashore said:

Just now, Kek55 said:

More evidence

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355979001_DETECTION_OF_GRAPHENE_IN_COVID19_VACCINES

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kek55 said:

Why even have a link button if you cant go to external sites? Second, all the sources that I provided were in English. Third, if you are inept at disabling javascript to protect yourself from harmful scripts I suggest you leave the internet. Fourth, I've provided some mainstream sources for you so you dont have to disable javascript.

You can certainly provide links to information, as I have already stated. When you tell people if they actually watch the video, you can't take them seriously unless they watch the video... and not willing to just discuss the video here that's indeed directing people to your third party website. 

Laquintacolumna.net is a non-English site. So heads up- if you want to use articles from that site, please run them through a translator before posting it. 

Don't tell a forum moderator what to or not, that is unwise. What is wise is if you just keep your discussion here within the forum rules please. If a moderator asks that you participate within forum rules and moderation, do so. This can be an interesting discussion if everyone here participates within the forum rules. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If you don't understand the difference between using graphene oxide for antenna and medical uses then go ahead and try to spread your fear mongering silllyness.   If you do enough research you might find why some vaccines have graphene in them.  There are medical uses for graphene oxide which I mentioned before.  Just because a substance has multiple uses does not mean that one use creates a condition where the other use is present like you seem to be implying.   Fear mongering is what you are doing.  If you actually understood the science you would not be mixing things up or believing that vaccines can create blue tooth transmiters in someone's blood or cells, whether graphene is present or not.

Bluetooth is a complex protocol of handshaking, encryption and transfer, developed over decades.

Nothing can connect to (or be recognized by) a Bluetooth device without having a Bluetooth transceiver and power source.

Edited by acute
  • Like 4

If you don't understand the difference between using graphene oxide for antenna and medical uses then go ahead and try to spread your fear mongering silllyness.   If you do enough research you might find why some vaccines have graphene in them.  There are medical uses for graphene oxide which I mentioned before.  Just because a substance has multiple uses does not mean that one use creates a condition where the other use is present like you seem to be implying.   Fear mongering is what you are doing.  If you actually understood the science you would not be mixing things up or believing that vaccines can create blue tooth transmiters in someone's blood or cells, whether graphene is present or not.

Just now, acute said:

Bluetooth is a complex protocol of handshaking, encryption and transfer, developed over decades.

Nothing can connect to a Bluetooth device without it having a Bluetooth transceiver and power source.

I just posted the patents and sources. Read them.

• Haha 1

So now you admit there is Graphene oxide in the vaccine. Why are you flip flopping? Are a liar or deceiver? Ive screenshotted your reply to prove after your admission that graphene oxide is in the vaccine. Google has a mainstream section on how to detox yourself from graphene poisoning. There is no safe medical use for graphene inside the body.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Kek55 said:

So now you admit there is Graphene oxide in the vaccine. Why are you flip flopping? Are a liar or deceiver? Ive screenshotted your reply to prove after your admission that graphene oxide is in the vaccine. Google has a mainstream section on how to detox yourself from graphene poisoning. There is no safe medical use for graphene inside the body.

Where did I say I admit Graphene oxide is in the vaccine (The Vaccine? which vaccine?)   There may be graphene in vaccines, it is used for medical uses, but I told you to do the research because I don't think graphene is used in vaccines.  So, find a non conspiracy website with peer reviewed data and show it to me.     And instead of blasting a bunch of links to "prove" your point, say it in your own words.   As long as you claim your links state something without using your own words to discuss it you are just posting links.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Where did I say I admit Graphene oxide is in the vaccine (The Vaccine? which vaccine?)   There may be graphene in vaccines, it is used for medical uses, but I told you to do the research because I don't think graphene is used in vaccines.  So, find a non conspiracy website with peer reviewed data and show it to me.     And instead of blasting a bunch of links to "prove" your point, say it in your own words.   As long as you claim your links state something without using your own words to discuss it you are just posting links.  

You just said it has medical uses. The only patented and approved medical uses are in vaccines. I already posted the patents. Please see previous posts.

• The topic was locked