Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bluetooth from beyond the grave

ReichsDoktor

It's true. I've been detecting loads of packets myself from bluetooth scanner apps, and I mean in the middle of NOWHERE.

They are weird adresses like FP:DF:45:S2:8P:25, as shown in doctor's vid. I wasn't ativax and even got one shot myself but since experiencing weird ass side effects for months now I've started doing my own research.

The truth sometimes hurts, but we have to face it.

• Haha 2

I've been onto this for over a year now.

The vaccine gets activated when your phone's Bluetooth is on. Then your body starts decomposing. This results in death. When buried you don't decompose into mucky dirt, you decompose into a small pile of smartphones. In five years Apple and Gates in collusion will dig up all the graves, retrieve the phones and sell them at an inflated profit. 

When you see the big picture it all makes sense.

nose-tap-taps-nose-nose-tap.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

@Kek55   @ReichsDoktor

I'm at least intrigued. For those of us currently clueless on this topic, can you please state what you theorize might be going on and why.

Are you saying vaccinated people are transmitting something when pre-vaccination people are not? And why would that be? And is there some intentional purpose you're suggesting?

Can you start from square one, please?

• Like 1

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
9 hours ago, greymattress said:

It's true. I've been detecting loads of packets myself from bluetooth scanner apps, and I mean in the middle of NOWHERE.

They are weird adresses like FP:DF:45:S2:8P:25, as shown in doctor's vid. I wasn't ativax and even got one shot myself but since experiencing weird ass side effects for months now I've started doing my own research.

What apps are you using on what devices? And where are you using these devices?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kek55 said:

You just said it has medical uses. The only patented and approved medical uses are in vaccines. I already posted the patents. Please see previous posts.

No, that is not true.  Where's proof of that?   You are just reading conspiracy crap and belieiving it.   Get some balance.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Any messages like:

#Heavenisgreat or #Hellsucks?

It said: @.C..LUE........L...v..E*K...

First Dead Communication.png

On 5/5/2022 at 9:12 PM, greymattress said:

Found this on telegram. Looks like you were right. We have confirmation of the dead boadcasting bluetooth as well as the living. RIP you poor souls.

bluetoothscan.jpg

• Haha 1

@ReichsDoktor and @Kek55 - at present you are posting under two accounts at the same time.

Member are only permitted to have one active account at any given time.

If you let me know which one you want to keep I will disable the other.

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Shameless self promotion?  :lol:

• Like 2

On 5/7/2022 at 10:12 AM, Tatetopa said:

Any messages like:

#Heavenisgreat or #Hellsucks?

#heavensgateisreal

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Saru said:

@ReichsDoktor and @Kek55 - at present you are posting under two accounts at the same time.

Member are only permitted to have one active account at any given time.

If you let me know which one you want to keep I will disable the other.

Thank you.

I'm the filmer. You can't be this dense.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kek55 said:

Here is a tip. Its always good to be polite to the landlord.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

You're not, it's Jewtooth. Jewtooth: The Kosher way to slip into someone's DMs. 

6 hours ago, Kek55 said:

It was a simple enough question, if you can't offer me the courtesy of a respectful reply, I don't see why we should continue to accommodate this discussion.

Closed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• The topic was locked