Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Vaccine Mandates proved we have no rights to bodily autonomy

stevemagegod

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Well we see you as a insane leftwing radical who has no idea who we really are, and get all your information about us by other leftwing radicals who need to keep you in a constant state of fear.  

Turning and keeping you into the little brown shirt authoritarians you are. All, and I mean every little bit of it in the name of victimhood that doesn’t exist. 

To each his own I suppose. 

Dude I know very well what you lot are like, January 6th was more then enough to prove that, along with Charlottesville and the fact ya'll looked the other way on trump being a fascist bigot because you thought it would scare people with dyed hair. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Your out of date. The crisis is over, millions upon millions have been vaccinated and only to their benefit.

You dragged the chain, let your community down and fear mongered conspiracy theories. You're time has passed and you only look silly at the end of it all. The only long term effects showing up are long covid. You stuffed this one royally. You should be learning from this but it doesn't appear you have. 

Hu? No Sir, I just read Their own studies. You have no idea the damage that was done. If what they say about their own vaccine is even half true I’m certain it’s a nightmare for many. 

This isn’t a conspiracy at all. Not even close. It’s their own words that you pathetically are closing your eyes too. 

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude I know very well what you lot are like, January 6th was more then enough to prove that, along with Charlottesville and the fact ya'll looked the other way on trump being a fascist bigot because you thought it would scare people with dyed hair. 

99.9% of us weren't at either event. Funny how your opinion happens to match perfect with every word msm told you to. Lol you are a sheep 

BTW Charlottesville little Nazi party that showed up was actually run by a couple guys that were Obama campaign supporters just the year before. No one likes nazis. Did you expect the true BLM protesters to go home and forget about it because some bad actors robbed rapped and pillaged? You guys won’t own that, but we have to own any and every bad actor that shows up. Must abandon what we stand for because you want to think we are with them. F that. You guys are every bit as terrifying as the Nazis that showed up in Charlottesville. 

And if the 6th was anything like you people believe there would have been a stack of bodies, not a bunch of selfies. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

99.9% of us weren't at either event. Funny how your opinion happens to match perfect with every word msm told you to. Lol you are a sheep 

BTW Charlottesville little Nazi party that showed up was actually run by a couple guys that were Obama campaign supporters just the year before. No one likes nazis. Did you expect the true BLM protesters to go home and forget about it because some bad actors robbed rapped and pillaged? You guys won’t own that, but we have to own any and every bad actor that shows up. Must abandon what we stand for because you want to think we are with them. F that. You guys are every bit as terrifying as the Nazis that showed up in Charlottesville. 

And if the 6th was anything like you people believe there would have been a stack of bodies, not a bunch of selfies. 

No but you sure didn't seem to mind that it happened or stop backing the guy behind it, which means you're perfectly fine with it, you just don't want to be tied to it because that might cause social consequences. Sorry, but we're not gonna fall for it, bucko. And yeah, both sides have to own their nutcases. It's not my fault that my sides nutcases are guys with man buns and dyed hair, instead of, yknow, /NAZIS/. 

• Like 1

Just now, Autochthon1990 said:

No but you sure didn't seem to mind that it happened or stop backing the guy behind it, which means you're perfectly fine with it, you just don't want to be tied to it because that might cause social consequences. Sorry, but we're not gonna fall for it, bucko. And yeah, both sides have to own their nutcases. It's not my fault that my sides nutcases are guys with man buns and dyed hair, instead of, yknow, /NAZIS/. 

I don’t see the difference, accept your crazies cause a lot more damage and violence. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t see the difference, accept your crazies cause a lot more damage and violence. 

See the source image

Nope

And this was /before/ **** like Charlottesville and Jan 6th, gonna be quite a bit higher on your end after all that. 

Edited by Autochthon1990
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2022 at 6:47 PM, stereologist said:

Stop being such a cry baby with the hyperbole.

Had your boosters yet, drone?  And you know where you can stick your advice to me on how I live MY life.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2022 at 7:10 PM, Tatetopa said:

Of course you could choose an authoritarian leader

This old jab (pardon the pun) gets wearisome.  I hope you folks will come up with some better material for Trump, the redux.  Our Constitution made one thing eminently clear, it was a rigid framework that was designed for ONE overarching purpose.  It was to create the LEAST interference possible in the lives of its citizens.  If we couldn't come to a solid, majority consensus, legislation was not to crafted that would compel us. 

Save your speeches, the Federalist papers makes this assessment an unalterable fact.  Those men argued for months over every word and the ideas that won were those that tried the best to EXCLUDE central authority to the extent possible.  The fact that we've strayed from that does not make it untrue.  It just means we have a lot of work to do in the future.  Either we find our way back to strengthened states' rights or the country dissolves, to the detriment of most of us.  The vaccines should have never been compelled.  Had this pandemic been the nightmare it was sold to be, VERY few people would have needed even encouragement to take it, let alone be compelled to do so.

The fact is, we were huckstered over this pandemic and we are only now seeing the downstream effects it was used to create.  Hope everyone is enjoying the ride.

7 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

See the source image

Nope

And this was /before/ **** like Charlottesville and Jan 6th, gonna be quite a bit higher on your end after all that. 

Lol so there was over 70 acts of right wing domestic terror? BS the standard for this must be ridiculous

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Lol so there was over 70 acts of right wing domestic terror? BS the standard for this must be ridiculous

It makes me wonder if those like our little friend from Colorado, check under their beds at night to make sure no RW terrorists are there. :lol:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

The source is right there in the bottom left, bucko.

3 hours ago, and then said:

Had your boosters yet, drone?  And you know where you can stick your advice to me on how I live MY life.

Thanks for griping and whining like a baby

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Occult1 said:

The crisis is over because the virus mutated into a milder but more contagious strain, which contaminated even more people and caused herd immunity.

The vaccines may have helped, but how much is really not clear.

Wrong. Herd immunity has not been reached.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Hu? No Sir, I just read Their own studies. You have no idea the damage that was done. If what they say about their own vaccine is even half true I’m certain it’s a nightmare for many. 

This isn’t a conspiracy at all. Not even close. It’s their own words that you pathetically are closing your eyes too. 

Post the evidence you refer to about the vaccines. Sounds like you fell for the sort of stupid filth you rely on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

There's lots of folks who conveniently forget the Civil War was an armed coup and the Rebels were by definition traitors and domestic terrorists. I'm sure they find the previous sentence ridiculous but it's 100% accurate.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 2

Makes me wish covid had a 2% survival rate. That way people would be too focused on actual survival instead of having a cry fest. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

There's lots of folks who conveniently forget the Civil War was an armed coup and the Rebels were by definition traitors and domestic terrorists. I'm sure they find the previous sentence ridiculous but it's 100% accurate.

--Jaylemurph

"But it was about states rights...to literally own black people."

• Like 1

Gotta laugh at those anti-vaxx sheeple that do tings for other than the scientifically proven benefits of vaccines.

I suppose findings such as an unvaccinated person is 53 times more likely to die from COVID than a vaccinated person is just too hard a concept for the insane right-wing brown shirt thugs.

What are the 3 worst years of a Trump supporters life? The 4th grade.

• Like 1

It i clear that the fool that wanted to pretend that the FDA was hiding something about the Pfizer data never backed up their obvious big fat lie.

• Like 1

So... If anyone whom WANTED the vaccine was allowed to have it, what's the reason behind forcing people that don't want to take it?  It just seems ridiculous especially considering we don't know the long term effects of the vaccines. Maybe all the people with it find out in ten years that they have a 10% higher chance of bone cancer.  Or a 5% chance of becoming infertile. https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/new-drugs-found-cause-side-effects-years-after-approval-n757526.  Is that a good trade for being protected from a slightly dangerous virus? I mean it was always clear that it strongly targeted specific groups and on top of that it has killed LESS people in 3 years than heart disease does every 6 Months.

On 6/3/2022 at 6:21 PM, preacherman76 said:

Hu? No Sir, I just read Their own studies. You have no idea the damage that was done.

Then why aren't you quoting it instead of giving your assurances that it's full of disaster? 

If what they say about their own vaccine is even half true I’m certain it’s a nightmare for many. 

And yet it's not. Millions of doses have been given. 

You keep avoiding the fact the long covid isn't a rumour. It's very real and many are suffering from it. It's the only known long term side effect. 

You don't seem to understand that all your claims and predictions have fallen flat. The pandemic is well addressed, the lockdowns are over and the threat level greatly reduced to extremely low. Hospitals are coping again, people are back at work and the only recognised long term effect is long covid. People who did the right thing brought the globe out of this pandemic. You're not one of them and your constant bleating about the Covid sky falling was wrong. Your actions weren't right then and they aren't now. 

You're personal tirade against phizer also seem to include all vaccinations. Phizer's study doesn't extend to them. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fraust said:

So... If anyone whom WANTED the vaccine was allowed to have it, what's the reason behind forcing people that don't want to take it?  It just seems ridiculous especially considering we don't know the long term effects of the vaccines. Maybe all the people with it find out in ten years that they have a 10% higher chance of bone cancer.  Or a 5% chance of becoming infertile. https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/new-drugs-found-cause-side-effects-years-after-approval-n757526.  Is that a good trade for being protected from a slightly dangerous virus? I mean it was always clear that it strongly targeted specific groups and on top of that it has killed LESS people in 3 years than heart disease does every 6 Months.

We know the long term effects of Covid 

Vaccination is community protection. If you don't want to be vaccinated you should leave your community and go it alone off grid where you can't infect other more responsible community minded people. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

We know the long term effects of Covid 

Vaccination is community protection. If you don't want to be vaccinated you should leave your community and go it alone off grid where you can't infect other more responsible community minded people. 

If you get the vaccine, you're protected....so why do you care about someone else? 

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Then why aren't you quoting it instead of giving your assurances that it's full of disaster? 

And yet it's not. Millions of doses have been given. 

You keep avoiding the fact the long covid isn't a rumour. It's very real and many are suffering from it. It's the only known long term side effect. 

You don't seem to understand that all your claims and predictions have fallen flat. The pandemic is well addressed, the lockdowns are over and the threat level greatly reduced to extremely low. Hospitals are coping again, people are back at work and the only recognised long term effect is long covid. People who did the right thing brought the globe out of this pandemic. You're not one of them and your constant bleating about the Covid sky falling was wrong. Your actions weren't right then and they aren't now. 

You're personal tirade against phizer also seem to include all vaccinations. Phizer's study doesn't extend to them. 

Post it? So you can completely ignore it again?

Fact- A court had to force this companies own findings of safety studies out to the public. Of which we are still getting the information. They wanted them sealed till we were dead.

Fact- in those studies it describes many horrible side effects. Well over 1000. 

Fact- me pointing this absolute truth out is not a conspiracy. Not a “prediction” and lastly had nothing to do with any other vaccine. 

You thinking oh everything is just wonderful. No one is suffering these sides effects the company it’s self was forced to reveal to us, then YOU are the conspiracy theorist. 

Edited by preacherman76