Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Vaccine Mandates proved we have no rights to bodily autonomy

stevemagegod

On 6/12/2022 at 12:06 AM, Autistocrates said:

Instead of forcing vaccines and Cuck Muzzles upon us, they should instead be meticulously controlling travel.

Maybe you should move to Australia.    And who was forcing vaccines on anyone in the U.S.  did you read the whole thread before you started your comments?

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Autistocrates said:

Remotely measuring the temperature of airport arrivals, using infrared-detecting cameras, like they do in China. Mandatory quarantining for those who fail a 24 hour COVID test, for the remaining passengers.

Remotely checking for body temp to determine infection isn't really fail-safe, as infection can exist without the individual running a temperature. It's virtually impossible to completely control the spread of virus via travel. This is why vaccines are favoured.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Maybe you should move to Australia.    And who was forcing vaccines on anyone in the U.S.  did you read the whole thread before you started your comments?

I beg your pardon!

No thank you!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/6/2022 at 9:27 PM, Autistocrates said:

I've done my part, by not getting those Clot Shots and then catching the Coof myself. I got through it and didn't tell any authority. In which case, it didn't show up on their statistics.

Since this biological weapon was produced in China, allegedly under western supervision, the best way to combat future assaults of this kind would be to boycott the junk and tainted foodstuffs of which are forced upon us from there, initiated by Nixon's inclusive to world trade policy of which opened the way to both intellectual and physical outsourcing. The motive being the attempted concealing of factual monetary inflation caused by detaching the $ from the Gold Standard

Did you bring your own, or were you issued the shovel you use for this bull****?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 6/3/2022 at 3:14 PM, stereologist said:

Thanks for griping and whining like a baby

No problem!  The fact that you missed the point doesn't invalidate it.  That wasn't whining, it was setting the record clear ;) 

On 6/12/2022 at 2:06 AM, Autistocrates said:

Those who are responsible for participating in commerce with COVID's country of origin should be forced to pay from their own personal wealth and not from that of their corporate entities, where that may apply.

Instead of forcing vaccines and Cuck Muzzles upon us, they should instead be meticulously controlling travel.

Why is it that a new strain has morphed from across the Earth, just short of it finding its way here?

Forcing vaccine protects the population at large including those with compromised immune systems. That has been done for over a century with good results. It is the standard in public schools.

Meticulously controlling travel? You mean keeping people locked up in their houses. We saw how compliant people were during COVID-19. The anti-vaxxers showed themselves to be loud, angry, and had a selfish disregard for others.  You can't control the travel of that group.

I don't understand this question: "Why is it that a new strain has morphed from across the Earth, just short of it finding its way here?"

• Like 2

On 6/13/2022 at 12:25 AM, Autistocrates said:

Remotely measuring the temperature of airport arrivals, using infrared-detecting cameras, like they do in China. Mandatory quarantining for those who fail a 24 hour COVID test, for the remaining passengers.

Consequential control of both national maritime and land boundaries

So how does that help with people that are infected but not presenting? Do you have any idea what percentage of people have a fever when infected with COVID-19?

Do you have any idea what the standard procedures are to prevent the spread of a disease such as COVID-19?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

No problem!  The fact that you missed the point doesn't invalidate it.  That wasn't whining, it was setting the record clear ;) 

I believe your so-called point was actually pointless. It was whining on your part.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 2:21 PM, stereologist said:

...Do you have any idea what percentage of people have a fever when infected with COVID-19?...

It matters little. Weeding out those COVID-infected having fevers is better than not weeding them out whatsoever

On 6/13/2022 at 4:50 PM, Nuclear Wessel said:

...It's virtually impossible to completely control the spread of virus via travel. This is why vaccines are favoured.

Vaccines don't prevent transmitting this virus strain. Vaccines only help aleviate the more severe symptoms, while ailing

10 minutes ago, Autistocrates said:

Vaccines don't prevent transmitting this virus strain. Vaccines only help aleviate the more severe symptoms, while ailing

If people understood that vaccines are just a way to get your immune system to create antibodies that fight a specific virus a lot of mininformation would not happen because people would laugh them off the boards.    Vaccines protect by helping your body fight off a virus, not by "curing" or eliminating the virus.   We need to bring basic science back to public schools.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Autistocrates said:

Vaccines don't prevent transmitting this virus strain.

They still do, but are limited to a significant degree.

52 minutes ago, Autistocrates said:

Vaccines only help aleviate the more severe symptoms, while ailing

They also do that.

55 minutes ago, Autistocrates said:

It matters little. Weeding out those COVID-infected having fevers is better than not weeding them out whatsoever

If we're talking about Omicron, checking for fevers would almost be pointless, as fevers aren't among the most common of the symptoms. 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2022 at 1:09 PM, Autistocrates said:

Still its better then nothing. I would rather have less severe symptoms then no treatment at all.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2022 at 2:07 PM, Autistocrates said:

But is does matter. You should find out

On 6/19/2022 at 2:09 PM, Autistocrates said:

Completely false. Where did you get this false idea? 

On 6/20/2022 at 4:45 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

Still its better then nothing. I would rather have less severe symptoms then no treatment at all.

Right. Let's not forget the chances of dying after contracting COVID-19 are 50 times more likely if you are not vaccinated.

4 hours ago, Autistocrates said:

Bild

Abortions aren't contagious. 

• Like 3

On 6/26/2022 at 7:15 AM, Autochthon1990 said:

Abortions aren't contagious. 

It's quite funny how this simple fact is overlooked by others time and time again

• Like 3

"Go ahead and try it." Says Bo Dilly, "Auto know me. I dare you."

2 hours ago, Nutrition Fact said:

Ow two gnome Es

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

hi Nutrition

Mi nombre es jmccr8

Are you guys Minions?

• Haha 1