Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tot waves at 'ghost of dead great grandma'

Eldorado

Fascinating footage shows the tot's puzzled expression quickly turning to a grin before he begins waving towards an empty corner of the room and laughing. The tot then repeatedly says 'hi' as unsettled Jamie nervously laughs and asks 'who are you saying hi to?' as he realises he could be experiencing a supernatural encounter.

The 30-year-old has since revealed he thinks Loki saw his dead great grandmother Isabel Mathers who he was 'really close' to until she died from cancer at aged 87 earlier this year. He claims 'shy' Loki won't say hi to anybody aside from family members, and Isabel did tell the parents she'd be 'looking out for them' from the afterlife.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/watch-tot-waves-at-ghost-of-dead-great-grandma-in-bedroom-corner-to-creep-out-parents/ar-AAX2gPO?

;)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'm too lazy, so I'll ask @papageorge1 to answer this one.

I think I know what he will say, and I'm pretty sure he'll be right.

:tu:

Edited by acute
  • Sad 1

(I'm not actually lazy.  It's just way past my bedtime)

Edited by acute
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eldorado said:

The 30-year-old has since revealed he thinks Loki saw his dead great grandmother

What a dumbass!  Toddlers wave and laugh at everything...I played kickball Friday afternoon in Target with a Toddler.  He just picked up a big ball off the big ball display and kicked it to me.  We kicked it back and forth several times...their is nothing supernatural about Toddlers...everything is brand new to them...and Toddlers don't think...no more than a dog does...so...for an adult to even consider his toddler is waving and laughing at a dead person is like thinking your dog is barking at a dead person.  Dumbass!

• Like 8

I think the child has definitely seen someone but whether or not it is a dead relative cannot be proved. Maybe mum was waving from the doorway?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, acute said:

I'm too lazy, so I'll ask @papageorge1 to answer this one.

I think I know what he will say, and I'm pretty sure he'll be right.

:tu:

Well, I believe that toddlers are still closer to the spiritual realm and can acknowledge things that adults would miss. The great Grandma coming to say 'Hi' and waving at him is a very plausible explanation given the full story.

Acute and I will know better what to think after we get a meter reading on this so let's do it.

Papameter Reading

50% Paranormal     50% Normal

Pretty boring meter reading but what more can be expected on this one. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, joc said:

is like thinking your dog is barking at a dead person.  Dumbass!

I think that happens sometimes too. Does that make me a 'Dumbass'?

<:whistle:>

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Need we answer that? :innocent:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Well since you asked...yes it does!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/9/2022 at 12:18 PM, joc said:

like thinking your dog is barking at a dead person.  Dumbass!

Unless it is a cadaver dog.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Cute 'story'. 

Toddler fighting sleep gets inattentive dad’s attention by waving. Keeps on doing it so the dad doesn’t go back to his phone.

• Like 4

On 5/8/2022 at 9:18 PM, joc said:

What a dumbass!  Toddlers wave and laugh at everything...I played kickball Friday afternoon in Target with a Toddler.  He just picked up a big ball off the big ball display and kicked it to me.  We kicked it back and forth several times...their is nothing supernatural about Toddlers...everything is brand new to them...and Toddlers don't think...no more than a dog does...so...for an adult to even consider his toddler is waving and laughing at a dead person is like thinking your dog is barking at a dead person.  Dumbass!

Was the toddler you played kickball with a ghost?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nobu said:

Was the toddler you played kickball with a ghost?

I don't think so. ...maybe...  I am really beginning to question whether or not any of this is real.  I mean, it might be real for you, but I keep getting this strange feeling that I am in a Coma.  But if I am in a Coma then you aren't real either...pretty sure I played kick ball with a toddler...

...or did I dream that...or am I dreaming this?  Hmmm

• Like 2

My granddaughter who was probably 3 or 4 at he time talked about meeting my brother in law who passed before she was born. She said she liked Bob and thought he was nice. So sign me up for the Dumbass club!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/9/2022 at 3:18 AM, joc said:

Toddlers wave and laugh at everything...I played kickball Friday afternoon in Target with a Toddler.  He just picked up a big ball off the big ball display and kicked it to me.  We kicked it back and forth several times...their is nothing supernatural about Toddlers...everything is brand new to them.

Hi joc, I think you gave a good example of how the toddler in video clip was probably amused by something it seen, like the toddler in your story was amused by you playing a ball game with him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1