Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bermuda Triangle?

jessicalawes11

Are there UFO sightings around it? I'm just curious.....

If so, then it is probably a dimensional portal that extraterrestrials use to go back and forth between planes. If you've ever seen the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, the alien Krang was able to travel back and forth between earth and dimension x at will in the TechnoDrome using a portal similar to the Bermuda Triangle. But that's not all. In Generation One of the Transformers, they also had a Space Bridge that allowed Autobots and Decepticons alike to go from earth to Cybertron and vice versa. Could the Bermua Triangle be in fact, a spacebridge?

LOL I'm just kidding everybody, I couldn't resist. Sorry. While its true that strange things have occurred around it; most likely there is a natural explanation for it, or something a little more paranormal like ley lines as another poster suggested.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Hoagy

• ai_guardian

• jonny b

maybe its a time vortex superior beings/future humans use to cross time....or maybe an alternate dimension gateway.

LOL.

Nice for a fantasy novel idea though.

*hmm... thinks*

Edited by Energia

I think its a vortex of some sort. Something is strange there. imo

It is an absolute fact that there is in fact nothing unusual at all.

Are there UFO sightings around it? I'm just curious.....

If so, then it is probably a dimensional portal that extraterrestrials use to go back and forth between planes. If you've ever seen the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, the alien Krang was able to travel back and forth between earth and dimension x at will in the TechnoDrome using a portal similar to the Bermuda Triangle. But that's not all. In Generation One of the Transformers, they also had a Space Bridge that allowed Autobots and Decepticons alike to go from earth to Cybertron and vice versa. Could the Bermua Triangle be in fact, a spacebridge?

LOL I'm just kidding everybody, I couldn't resist. Sorry. While its true that strange things have occurred around it; most likely there is a natural explanation for it, or something a little more paranormal like ley lines as another poster suggested.

Actually nothing particularly untoward has happened there. That is a misnomer.

Its a Glitch in the space time continuem.

Why? Nothing unusual about the area at all. It is in fact completely normal.

• 3 weeks later...

i tend to think its a gateway to another dimension possibly how aliens visit earth. there may be a few gateways scattered across the planet rather than having one. evidence for another one is the devils sea of the coast of japan. boats and trawlers often vanished there, so the goverment sent a boat of 100 scientists to diagnose what was going on over there. that boat also vanished never to be found. after that the goverment declared it a danger zone. people often use the explanation of the sea losing its bouncy due to bubbling underneath the surface. but it was declared that bermuda and devlis seas both have no higher rate of that happening than any other bit of ocean in the world. interesting to think possibly all the vanised people are living on the other side in another dimension with possibly humans or aliens.

• 11 months later...
Does anyone here actually belive in the Bermuda Triangle?

Many times, boats, aeroplanes, the lot... Disappearing mysteriously over this one part of the ocean. Some blame it on whirlpools, and other stormy conditions. But is it something more paranormal than this? What do you think?

the bermuda triangle is a zone near the coastline of florida where boats and planes get lost but not because of some paranormal stuff. there are lots of water sprouts and maelstroms in this zone. you can see in the news that florida is always attacked by hurricanes and storms. well bermuda triangle is just near florida so this could probably be the reason.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone here actually belive in the Bermuda Triangle?

Many times, boats, aeroplanes, the lot... Disappearing mysteriously over this one part of the ocean. Some blame it on whirlpools, and other stormy conditions. But is it something more paranormal than this? What do you think?

I don't think it sreal myself. :hmm: