Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pfizer has a commercial out that doesn’t list any side effects

stevemagegod

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdphr3xp/

I just recorded this. In America this is a definitely a Conspiracy. Every SINGLE drug OR Vaccine commercial I have ever seen ALWAYS lists Side Effects. And then it’s says to consult YOUR DOCTOR.  

We just got a MASSIVE document dump regarding side effects. And Phizer doesn’t list ANY of them. Truly amazing. 

I can’t wait to see the Lawyer commercials in a couple of years: Have you or a Loved taken the J and J, Phizer, or Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine and experienced any Side Effects? You or your loved ones may be able to file a claim. Call our Lawyers office at 1-800-2019-666. (Obviously fake number). 

I called Phizer a month ago. And on the Pre Recorded Bot Phone Call they make you sit through they list out side effects. But not on the Commercial advertising the products? This product is ****ed up. 

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

You know what long covid is?

A genuine life minimising known effect from Covid.

Any problems with that known side effect? 

And your worried about possible side effects over one that is known? 

What lawyers does one call over long covid? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

Grow up

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stevemagegod said:

I just recorded this. In America this is a definitely a Conspiracy. Every SINGLE drug OR Vaccine commercial I have ever seen ALWAYS lists Side Effects. And then it’s says to consult YOUR DOCTOR.  

We just got a MASSIVE document dump regarding side effects. And Phizer doesn’t list ANY of them. Truly amazing. 

I can’t wait to see the Lawyer commercials in a couple of years: Have you or a Loved taken the J and J, Phizer, or Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine and experienced any Side Effects? You or your loved ones may be able to file a claim. Call our Lawyers office at 1-800-2019-666. (Obviously fake number). 

I called Phizer a month ago. And on the Pre Recorded Bot Phone Call they make you sit through they list out side effects. But not on the Commercial advertising the products? This product is ****ed up. 

Well realistically every vaccine ever made has side effects, so what is your real concern?

Everyone already knows that there can be side effects to these vaccines, but the question should be what percentage of side effects are experienced and are they life threatening or not.

903F7BF7-D508-4CE6-8D04-046410B5D824.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

If you can't wait, why not get active?

https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/advertising-marketing/health-claims

Oh wait, silly me.  Whingeing on the UM Conspiracies and Secret Societies forum is the best way to get active.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

I have felt that Pfizer has been paying to be the prevailant vaccine source for the covid 19 vaccine since the beginning.  In the U.S. the one side effect found in very very few people of the J&J vaccine has kept the FDA from approving it, however Pfizer, which is an experimental vaccine and has a plethora of side effects (I didn't my information from conspiracy websited, but from medical websites about ALL mRNA therapies).    We are being duped  and I worry about my friends who have gotten their 3rd "booster".   if you need a booster before a year for a virus that mutates as fast as the Covid19 virus does, and the "booster" is no different from the original vaccine, it is a lie, a way to sell a substandard product and maximize profit.   I noticed that Moderna does not have a booster and everyone who had any type of vaccine in the U.S. for Covid is "encouraged" over and over to go get a pfizer vaccine.   I already hated the big pharmacuetical companies for their anti-health practices, but this takes the cake AND is very Obvious how manipulative they are.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have felt that Pfizer has been paying to be the prevailant vaccine source for the covid 19 vaccine since the beginning.  In the U.S. the one side effect found in very very few people of the J&J vaccine has kept the FDA from approving it, however Pfizer, which is an experimental vaccine and has a plethora of side effects (I didn't my information from conspiracy websited, but from medical websites about ALL mRNA therapies).    We are being duped  and I worry about my friends who have gotten their 3rd "booster".   if you need a booster before a year for a virus that mutates as fast as the Covid19 virus does, and the "booster" is no different from the original vaccine, it is a lie, a way to sell a substandard product and maximize profit.   I noticed that Moderna does not have a booster and everyone who had any type of vaccine in the U.S. for Covid is "encouraged" over and over to go get a pfizer vaccine.   I already hated the big pharmacuetical companies for their anti-health practices, but this takes the cake AND is very Obvious how manipulative they are.

FWIW, boosters in Australia are Pfizer, Moderna or AZ (for some).

Comirnaty (Pfizer) or Spikevax (Moderna) are the preferred vaccines for COVID-19 booster doses including the additional winter booster dose. Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) can be used when an mRNA vaccine is contraindicated or a person declines vaccination with an mRNA vaccine. Nuvaxovid (Novavax) can be used if no other COVID-19 vaccine is considered suitable for that person.

https://www.health.gov.au/news/atagi-statement-on-recommendations-on-a-winter-booster-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine

Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

yes, like the J&J, Astra Zeneca is provisional.    Look up mRNA therapies and their most common side effects.  Doesn't matter which therapy you choose to look up, they all have the same common side effects.   Much worse than a possible blood clot that AZ & J&J are being accused of causing.   And by the way the blood clots are a common effect of the actual virus, which makes sense that more often the mRNA vaccines would cause blood clots than the J&J or AZ vaccines.

• Like 1

Not cool.

Where does this fall on the spectrum of free speech? Is  the government supposed to protect us from deceptive merchandising? Does an entity have to tell you all of the bad things about their product when they are trying to sell it to you?  Is it drugs only or does it apply to other things as well? 

• Like 4

Man people are really grasping at straws on this nonsense. I didn't think so many tough 'real americans' where afraid of needles...

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 2:50 PM, Obviousman said:

FWIW, boosters in Australia are Pfizer, Moderna or AZ (for some).

But is it an actual booster, or the same exact vaccine that was given the first time.  In the U.S. Pfizer boosters are pushed, I get texts once every 2 weeks telling me to get a booster, but the only one available it the Pfizer shot.   At this point it is all about money and nothing about health.   In 2020 that was different, but now it is just a fear mongering profit plan.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Man people are really grasping at straws on this nonsense. I didn't think so many tough 'real americans' where afraid of needles...

It has nothing to do with being afraid of needles.  I got my vaccination.  For me it has to do with the amount of fear control that is being exerted and it is all about  money, not health.  In the U.S. our "health care" system has nothing to do with keeping people healthy and everything to do with maximizing profit for many industries.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

It has nothing to do with being afraid of needles.  I got my vaccination.  For me it has to do with the amount of fear control that is being exerted and it is all about  money, not health.  In the U.S. our "health care" system has nothing to do with keeping people healthy and everything to do with maximizing profit for many industries.

Being afraid of needles is the more charitable interpretation since the other one is 'I'm so anti-authoritarian I'll continue to spread a deadly disease around rather then be told what to do by experts who are far more intelligent then I am' which...definitely worse morally. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Being afraid of needles is the more charitable interpretation since the other one is 'I'm so anti-authoritarian I'll continue to spread a deadly disease around rather then be told what to do by experts who are far more intelligent then I am' which...definitely worse morally. 

Yes, there is some of that, but there are also thinking people who know the difference between selling fear and actually explaining why people should wash your hands, stay home, wear a mask, get a vaccination, etc.  This Covid19 thing has gone over board and one pharmacuetical company seems to be profiting the most from it.

In the mid 70's when the flu shot had been out for a couple of years right after Carter took office,  suddenly everyone was supposed to, encouraged, to get a flu shot to the extent that Uncle Sam (or maybe it was the city or state) paid for nurses to sit at bus stops in large cities giving people flu shots. 

Then something similar happened when Obama was elected, everyone was suddenly encouraged to get the regular flu shot AND the man-bird-pig flu shot.   People showed up at our work and we were encouraged to get those two shots.   Every store that had a pharmacy had shots on hand and big signs saying "we recommend..."  It made no difference to the number of people who got either the flu or the man-bird-pig flu.   It seemed to be a financial deal made by some pharmacuetical company who donated big to someone's election campaign.   

The biggest problem I have is that since Covid19 my daughter, grandson and I have had 3 different virus' (in the last 2 years) and none of them were flu or covid19.   There are so many respiratory virus out there that the only way to know if you have flu or covid19 is to get tested, which is expensive for an accurate test.  The quick test is a crap shoot, it might be right and it might not and we are not offered that option for the flu, we have to actually go to the doctor to get that one.   The reason we know they were not any of the flu variants, covid variants or 20+ other virus' is because each time my grandson was tested for all of them because of school.  We had to know exactly which virus it was.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

But is it an actual booster, or the same exact vaccine that was given the first time.  In the U.S. Pfizer boosters are pushed, I get texts once every 2 weeks telling me to get a booster, but the only one available it the Pfizer shot.   At this point it is all about money and nothing about health.   In 2020 that was different, but now it is just a fear mongering profit plan.

Not quite for Australia. I had AZ for my first two shots and Pfizer for my booster. My wife had AZ for the first two but got Moderna as a booster. Some friends had AZ initially and then had the third one (the non-mRNA one). In Australia, you do get a choice (to a degree).

4 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

Not quite for Australia. I had AZ for my first two shots and Pfizer for my booster. My wife had AZ for the first two but got Moderna as a booster. Some friends had AZ initially and then had the third one (the non-mRNA one). In Australia, you do get a choice (to a degree).

In the U.S. you get a choice but they discourage anyone getting the J&J shot, which only takes one, not two.  And it does not sell a booster.  

On 5/11/2022 at 11:03 PM, Tatetopa said:

Not cool.

Where does this fall on the spectrum of free speech? Is  the government supposed to protect us from deceptive merchandising? Does an entity have to tell you all of the bad things about their product when they are trying to sell it to you?  Is it drugs only or does it apply to other things as well? 

It is covered under free speech because it isn't an ad for a specific product. It's a PSA that says "keep your family up to date on vaccinations" and does not state what vaccines should be used. Now, if the PSA had said to get the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine- marketed as Comirnaty-, then that would be an ad requiring the added in side effects, see your doctor warnings. 

I guess whomever recorded that Tictok video didn't know the difference between an ad for a pharmaceutical product, and a PSA sponsored by a pharmaceutical company. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, rashore said:

It is covered under free speech because it isn't an ad for a specific product. It's a PSA that says "keep your family up to date on vaccinations" and does not state what vaccines should be used. Now, if the PSA had said to get the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine- marketed as Comirnaty-, then that would be an ad requiring the added in side effects, see your doctor warnings. 

I guess whomever recorded that Tictok video didn't know the difference between an ad for a pharmaceutical product, and a PSA sponsored by a pharmaceutical company. 

Excellent thanks.  I thought there might be more to the story.

• Like 5

On 5/12/2022 at 2:34 AM, Autochthon1990 said:

It’s not the needle. It’s what’s in the needle. 

On 5/13/2022 at 3:21 PM, Tatetopa said:

Excellent thanks.  I thought there might be more to the story.

There usually is more to the story. Some folks got confused with the free budweiser beer for vaccines thing last year too. Some folks thought the FedEx PSA about vaccines getting delivered to the medical distribution points meant FedEx was gonna ship vaccines to their doors. 

• Like 3

On 5/10/2022 at 10:17 AM, Desertrat56 said:

if you need a booster before a year for a virus that mutates as fast as the Covid19 virus does, and the "booster" is no different from the original vaccine, it is a lie, a way to sell a substandard product and maximize profit.

What do you think the definition of 'booster' is, what exactly is 'the lie'?  Mutations do not cause all of the original virus incarnations to mutate simultaneously, I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if Delta and the original strain are still circulating along with Omicron or whatever we're up to now. And just because a virus mutates it doesn't mean that earlier vaccines are no longer effective. 

On 5/12/2022 at 2:34 PM, Desertrat56 said:

It made no difference to the number of people who got either the flu or the man-bird-pig flu.

How do you know this, how do we know the number of people who would have gotten these flus if there were no shots?

On 5/12/2022 at 2:34 PM, Desertrat56 said:

The biggest problem I have is that since Covid19 my daughter, grandson and I have had 3 different virus' (in the last 2 years) and none of them were flu or covid19.   There are so many respiratory virus out there that the only way to know if you have flu or covid19 is to get tested, which is expensive for an accurate test.  The quick test is a crap shoot, it might be right and it might not and we are not offered that option for the flu, we have to actually go to the doctor to get that one.   The reason we know they were not any of the flu variants, covid variants or 20+ other virus' is because each time my grandson was tested for all of them because of school.  We had to know exactly which virus it was.

I'm not sure what the problem is there.  Yes, there are a lot of respiratory viruses, but they are not all equally dangerous.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1