Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mark Esper says Trump's refusal to attend Biden's presidential inauguration a final act of petulance


psyche101
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yeah you think it’s funny now GD, but the IMF has been warning about it for weeks now. They don’t just say things like that for nothing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yeah you think it’s funny now GD, but the IMF has been warning about it for weeks now. They don’t just say things like that for nothing 

Literally a depression in a couple of quarters time, huh?

Quote

Depression vs. Recession

A recession is a normal part of the business cycle that generally occurs when GDP contracts for at least two quarters. A depression, on the other hand, is an extreme fall in economic activity that lasts for years, rather than just several quarters. This makes recessions much more common: since 1854, there have been 33 recessions in the U.S. and just one depression.2 Moreover, a recession is marked by economists as two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth, even if those periods of contraction are relatively mild. A depression, on the other hand, is marked by a drop in a year's GDP over 10% or more.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/depression.asp

You know I can literally go to IMF website and look for their predictions about a literal depression or a literal recession.

https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/Issues/2022/04/19/world-economic-outlook-april-2022

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Literally a depression in a couple of quarters time, huh?

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/depression.asp

You know I can literally go to IMF website and look for their predictions about a literal depression or a literal recession.

https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/Issues/2022/04/19/world-economic-outlook-april-2022

 

 

GD this is what I do. I hear them speak several times a week. Last week when Luna’s stable coin crashed and tanked the whole market for a few days was the first crack in the foundation. 
 

Next will be Tethers usd stable coin. That’s already happening. That is what the IMF and many others call a black swan event. It will crush the markets. Top this off with the IMF speaking all the time about how hyper inflation is accelerating all over the world at record pace. 
 

Truth is the economy died back in 08. They have been scrambling ever since to come up with the next new system. The new Brenton Woods. That’s why they had interest rates at zero for years and printed more money since then in all of US history. 
 

It’s also why other countries are decoupling from the USD. Why Russia China and others are quickly creating their own financial system. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2022 at 2:44 PM, Myles said:

honestly, I don't care if a president doesn't attend the inaugural.   I see politicians as scoundrels.   You see them in primaries telling us how evil and bad their competitors are and then the loser endorses the same person they said was unfit to hold the position.  

You’re so full of ****. If Biden had done it you’d be frothing at the mouth. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You’re so full of ****. If Biden had done it you’d be frothing at the mouth. 

Na, we might be laughing about how he couldn’t come cause he had to take a nap, but we wouldn’t miss him at all. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

GD this is what I do. I hear them speak several times a week. Last week when Luna’s stable coin crashed and tanked the whole market for a few days was the first crack in the foundation. 
 

Next will be Tethers usd stable coin. That’s already happening. That is what the IMF and many others call a black swan event. It will crush the markets. Top this off with the IMF speaking all the time about how hyper inflation is accelerating all over the world at record pace. 
 

Truth is the economy died back in 08. They have been scrambling ever since to come up with the next new system. The new Brenton Woods. That’s why they had interest rates at zero for years and printed more money since then in all of US history. 
 

It’s also why other countries are decoupling from the USD. Why Russia China and others are quickly creating their own financial system. 
 

 

I literally just gave you the link to the IMF website.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

I literally just gave you the link to the IMF website.

So what? I literally actually listen to the words that come out of their mouths often. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

So what? I literally actually listen to the words that come out of their mouths often. 

Well then I guess you're telling half of the IMF media must be wrong; and, no better than flipping a coin?

Which makes sense.  The IMF must be corrupt because they wanted Shokin out.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

More like poor America. I don’t think a president could screw up more in every single area of politics then Biden. We are literally marching full steam towards the second Great Depression. It will be upon us probably before this summer ends. 

The state of this nation requires a much more complicated explanation than Biden.   But he won’t get my vote, either, in 2024.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Tom1200 said:

Please don't tell me you're defending Biden's bumbling, shambolic performance?!

I do think he has done as bad as is made out by the right wingers. I don't think America had had a real president for some time. Biden will be remembered favourably in history for ending a failed war and acting fast and efficiently on Covid. And he is a hundred times better than his predecessor. On a global stage, Biden bests Trump in every way. 

On 5/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Tom1200 said:

I've read, and taken on board, your point about Trump claiming widespread electoral fraud in 2020.  And if this indeed is his main/sole argument, and assuming it has been properly investigated by people cleverer than me, then it certainly seems a childish and petty line to take.  If all he has is airy-fairy suspicions based on 'unusual' voting patterns, with no useful evidence to back up his claims, then he really ought to quit flogging the dead horse - it ain't going anywhere.

So - I concede your point.  Trump's (still) being an ar$e.

For a lot longer than that. He ripped of the people he claimed to lead with the Baja condo debacle, he made derogatory comments about them. He speaks CTs, makes stupid things up. 

What it shows is he is a bad example of a human being. Always had been always will be. The Southpark parody of the election was right on point.

On 5/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Tom1200 said:

But I DO think a great many people lied over and over again in the run-up to the election with one goal in mind: thwart Trump at any cost.  And I DO believe those lies strongly influenced enough public opinion and individual voters to make a significant difference to the result.  I can't say whether it changed the result - probably not, given the seven million difference to overcome.  But if the public/voters had then known certain truths (including, as I've repeated ad nauseam, Clinton's team paid 'experts' to invent dirt claiming Russia was bankrolling Trump; Joe Biden received pay-offs through his son from Ukrainian and Chinese companies for unspecified 'services'; tech companies like FaceBook and Twatter used their huge monopolies to aggressively suppress stories they knew would harm Biden's campaign;

The Clintons mean squat. He got voted in mainly because he wasn't Hillary. Biden's laptop wasn't an issue then, and it's still a very dodgy story that has a great deal to confirm.

They made no difference. Celebrities stating how much the hate Trump would have had a far larger impact, but that didn't keep him out of office either. 

What your avoiding is the very simple fact that the man is an ass. Bad history, bad nature, bad views. He appealed to people by selling the good old days. He's not a president, he is a salesman. America looked bad in the global stage. Other world leaders meekly commented briefly on his win, in obvious amazement. 

I would pay good money to see Trump in the ring with some of the husband's whose wives he grabbed on the you know what. 

On 5/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Tom1200 said:

Trump supporters do not routinely wear MAGA hats and beat up innocent black homosexuals in Chicago at 3 am1; Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self-defence when he shot three people, even though Biden maliciously labelled him a Trump-supporting white supremacist;

They do congregate with flags and guns, intimidate and made a clear dividing line on masks and Covid altogether. Not a good look. Not the sort of behaviour I'd call civilized.

On 5/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Tom1200 said:

Kamala Harris would be even more abysmal and awful as VP than anyone feared; and those are just a few I can think off without digging through the history) then perhaps the election result would be less controversial and more accepted.

Nobody was worse than Trump. He got by so low level numpties riding coat tails would too. It seems to be how American politics work. Is she Biden's VP or an undercover care nurse? Why is it do you suppose Americans like to scour nursing homes when selecting presidential candidates?

I don't think Kamala is as damaging to America as Trump, she's just an idiot people like to point fingers at. As such she's a standard VP. Good as a scapegoat and not clever enough to defend herself. 

On 5/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Tom1200 said:

So @DonaldT, if you're reading this, stop banging on about election fraud and think of the real reasons you lost.

Oh, I'm sure such an ego driven ass would take that advice on board ..... :rolleyes:

On 5/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Tom1200 said:

@el midgetron - back me up here?  (Unless that's actually what Trump supporters really do get up to in the middle of the night.)

You could just go to Breitbart for a standard midge reply. Copy and paste anything, just make sure it's homophobic. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

So what? I literally actually listen to the words that come out of their mouths often. 

I think that's your main problem.

You offer water cooler talk. Not factual information. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I think that's your main problem.

You offer water cooler talk. Not factual information. 

Accept I did offer factual information. It was ignored. I notice you didn’t even bother to quote what I said about it. Didn’t bother to even try and refute it. 
 

Like always when you guys have nothing of substance to say you turn towards the messenger. 
 

Really it matters little to me what any of you believe about it, it’s going to happen regardless of what any of us think. Intentionally. 
 

Now timing may be a little subjective, give or take a few months though… you’ll see. 

  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, lightly said:

The state of this nation requires a much more complicated explanation than Biden.   But he won’t get my vote, either, in 2024.

My point was though, like him or hate him, economically we would be far better off with Trump right now then Biden. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Well then I guess you're telling half of the IMF media must be wrong; and, no better than flipping a coin?

Which makes sense.  The IMF must be corrupt because they wanted Shokin out.

The IMF is most certainly corrupt. We are talking about some of the most evil people on this planet. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2022 at 6:09 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

You’re so full of ****. If Biden had done it you’d be frothing at the mouth. 

Nope.   You are wrong again.   

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

do think he has done as bad as is made out by the right wingers. I don't think America had had a real president for some time. Biden will be remembered favourably in history for ending a failed war and acting fast and efficiently on Covid. And he is a hundred times better than his predecessor. On a global stage, Biden bests Trump in every way. 

LOL he has a worse rating than Trump did at this point.  And that’s with constant fluff pieces. No one calling him out in most media for hyper inflation. For his devastating polices on Russia that is equivalent to smashing our own thumb over and again with a hammer. 
 

His Afghan exit was a tragedy in the way it was implemented, and he didn’t do anything new regarding covid accept accelerate economic destruction. The states that didn’t self inflict a economic nightmare were no worse off then those who did. 
 

If history is favorable to this administration then what’s said about it is nothing but lies. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

My point was though, like him or hate him, economically we would be far better off with Trump right now then Biden. 

Some of  ‘we’ would be…no doubt.     They both   Subsidize  the nation’s future down the river ..it’s simply a question of whose pockets the loot is going into.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2022 at 8:19 PM, Golden Duck said:

First POTUS to meet leader of DPRK.

Project Warpspeed

Tax policy did what it was supposed to do.

You think Trump created "project warpspeed"?  Maybe he named it but he had nothing to do with it except to brag about it.   Are you pretending like that would not have happened if we had any one else as president?     And who cares about our president meeting with North Korea, if anything, that sounds like he is trying to legitimize something that should not be legitimized.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He's been saying there's an economic collapse coming for like a year or so now. Just let him huff and puff, he'll run out of hot air and waddle off into some other delirium.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

You think Trump created "project warpspeed"?  Maybe he named it but he had nothing to do with it except to brag about it.   Are you pretending like that would not have happened if we had any one else as president?     And who cares about our president meeting with North Korea, if anything, that sounds like he is trying to legitimize something that should not be legitimized.

You know how DPRK was created.  What is there to legitimise.

Without Trump meeting Kim, the highest profile American yo meet him was Dennis Rodman.

The World looked to the USA for a way to fight COVID.

Trump was in the chair at the noone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Accept I did offer factual information. It was ignored. I notice you didn’t even bother to quote what I said about it. Didn’t bother to even try and refute it. 
 

 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:05 PM, Golden Duck said:

I literally just gave you the link to the IMF website.

On 5/15/2022 at 10:20 PM, preacherman76 said:

So what? I literally actually listen to the words that come out of their mouths often. 

12 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Like always when you guys have nothing of substance to say you turn towards the messenger. 
 

Really it matters little to me what any of you believe about it, it’s going to happen regardless of what any of us think. Intentionally. 
 

Now timing may be a little subjective, give or take a few months though… you’ll see. 

Your like an activist soccer mom without a cause. Any reason will do.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

LOL he has a worse rating than Trump did at this point.  And that’s with constant fluff pieces. No one calling him out in most media for hyper inflation. For his devastating polices on Russia that is equivalent to smashing our own thumb over and again with a hammer. 

Trump was about 39% at this point in his term. Biden is at 41%. Not a lot but still better than Trump. That's the thing. No matter how bad your president can get, it will still be better than Trump. 

I can't count how many people I've heard day thank goodness Trump isn't president right now with the war.

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

His Afghan exit was a tragedy in the way it was implemented, and he didn’t do anything new regarding covid accept accelerate economic destruction. The states that didn’t self inflict a economic nightmare were no worse off then those who did. 

He ended a failed war. A war you lost. A war that wasn't necessary, a war that was two decades of wasted money and lives. America's biggest embarassment since Vietnam. It was never going to finish clean. He did what Trump could not. He ended it. I take it you don't realise what a national failure that war was. He did what three presidents before him failed to do. Live with it.

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If history is favorable to this administration then what’s said about it is nothing but lies. 

No, it won't fit your right wing paranoid view, bit otherwise the basics are enough to write him into history favourably. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Accept I did offer factual information. It was ignored. I notice you didn’t even bother to quote what I said about it. Didn’t bother to even try and refute it. 
 

Like always when you guys have nothing of substance to say you turn towards the messenger. 
 

Really it matters little to me what any of you believe about it, it’s going to happen regardless of what any of us think. Intentionally. 
 

Now timing may be a little subjective, give or take a few months though… you’ll see. 

Before talking about hyper-inflation and predictions of a depression within the next two quarters, maybe you should learn the definition of those terms.

Alternatively, you could provide source of who you're listening to.

I've only ever commented on the message you deliver.  If you provide you source, I guarantee you I will only comment on the message.

Now it's over to you, you could embarrass me by showing everyone made personal judgements.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

You know how DPRK was created.  What is there to legitimise.

Without Trump meeting Kim, the highest profile American yo meet him was Dennis Rodman.

The World looked to the USA for a way to fight COVID.

Trump was in the chair at the noone else.

Oh brother, why would the world look to the U.S. for a way to fight Covid?    Pfizer/BionTech created the vaccine that is being pushed, and that is not an American company  that created it, Pfizer did the fund raising but BionTech did the actual work of creating that vaccine.   The world did Not look to the U.S. except for financing.    And so what, the highest profile american has nothing to do with any foreign policy, whether it was Trump or not.   If any other president did that it would probably lead to some change in foreign policy, but it led to nothing when Trump did it, except for a photo op for both of those nutcases.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the first time in my adult life, the money I save each month is decreasing.  Having to spend more to live than ever before.   It came under idiot biden so I think he may be the worst president in my lifetime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.