Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mark Esper says Trump's refusal to attend Biden's presidential inauguration a final act of petulance


psyche101
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

No point. I don't know WHY the misrepresentation is happening, but it happens A LOT - not just in this thread, but across multiple threads over many months. I've explained myself on those occasions over and over, and at the end of the day you still misrepresented me, over and over again. You are not an unintelligent man, Psyche. As such I've ruled out intelligence as a possible reason for you misunderstanding me constantly. But that leaves a whole slew of other reasons why you are misrepresenting my position - the kindest of these reasons is that you cannot separate your preconceptions of Trump supporters from what I'm saying and therefore are "filling in the blanks" with ideas that I don't believe but you think I believe. And I still haven't ruled out you misrepresenting me as a deliberate debate tactic simply to "win" the argument.

I see no reason to expect the future to pan out any differently - they (whoever "they" is) say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, so as far as I'm concerned, explaining myself again would be insane, as history demonstrates you will simply misrepresent me again. 

~ Regards, PA

I quoted you. Post #80. 

Not sure how you are still confused or think your misrepresented.

I've noticed you get this level of disagreement a lot. 

Ever considered the common denominator here?

This all started by pointing out Trump's not a fit person to take a role as important as president. You got upset. Silly you. Things are what they are. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Posted (IP: Staff) ·
7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I've noticed you get this level of disagreement a lot. 

 

Ever wonder why the only person I complain about misrepresenting me over and over..... is you? Not any of the lefties who I talk to on this forum, just you. There have been times I've either been misunderstood or felt misrepresented, and I've brought it up with others and opened a dialogue to clarify what I meant. You are the only who who does it over and over and over and over. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Trump said we was pretty awesome.

His commentary is in the OP.

Probably said that before he did the Sunday morning show circuit pushing the book which makes him out to be superdude by throwing trump under the bus.  He's just an opportunist trying to make money by writing a book saying things certain people want to read while politically diddling themselves.  This guy is just as big creep as his old boss.  I wouldn't pay three cents to read his crap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Probably said that before he did the Sunday morning show circuit pushing the book which makes him out to be superdude by throwing trump under the bus.  He's just an opportunist trying to make money by writing a book saying things certain people want to read while politically diddling themselves.  This guy is just as big creep as his old boss.  I wouldn't pay three cents to read his crap.

Of course he did. Not like he would talk to people if he really knew what they thought of him, let alone hire them. 

What about two cents. I'd pay that, hell I'd pay two hundred cents for this book. It's worth that much to me.

No more than that though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Ever wonder why the only person I complain about misrepresenting me over and over..... is you? Not any of the lefties who I talk to on this forum, just you. There have been times I've either been misunderstood or felt misrepresented, and I've brought it up with others and opened a dialogue to clarify what I meant. You are the only who who does it over and over and over and over. 

You didn't say the same to duck the other day? Thought you did. 

Your words there. Not sure how it's misrepresentation when I quote you..

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, stereologist said:

OMG, I was laughing hysterically at people thinking Veritas was anything but the scum they are. Can people be so dumb as to believe Veritas? YES THEY CAN  BE THAT STUPID!

Trump is a joke and always has been a joke. He's a nasty person who likes no other person than himself. He hates everyone that voted for him and those idiots don't care.They must be so proud of themselves voting for someone that hates them.

It's like trusting a contractor company called "Trustbilt".  

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.