Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Navy Witnesses Describe 2004 Encounter with UAP Aboard the USS Ronald Reagan

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Several U.S. Navy personnel who served aboard the USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76) say they encountered a mysterious, orb-shaped flying object in 2004 while on duty off the eastern coast of the United States. Nearly two decades later, the incident still defies explanation.

Witnesses who were on the nuclear-powered Nimitz-class supercarrier the night of the incident describe seeing a 20 to 40-foot wide luminous round object, which suddenly appeared and began to hover over the ship’s flight deck.

Adding to the strangeness of the event, sailors who witnessed this say their Naval commanders seemed disinterested that a large, glowing orb was reported flying over the ship, and continued normal operations without ordering any defensive actions to be taken.

Now, The Debrief has spoken with nearly a dozen witnesses to the 2004 incident, allowing documentation of this remarkable observation of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) by multiple U.S. Navy servicemen to finally be brought to light.

https://thedebrief.org/incident-aboard-the-uss-ronald-reagan-navy-witnesses-describe-2004-encounter-with-uap/

Long Read

• Like 3

There is enough eyewitness now….. are the people saying “they are just after a buck” gonna stick around or hide under rocks?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nobu said:

There is enough eyewitness now….. are the people saying “they are just after a buck” gonna stick around or hide under rocks?

How much eyewitness is enough, and for what?

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

How much eyewitness is enough, and for what?

1 or more is enough often.

Unless you come here, then you need to have a degree in forensics, never have touched alcohol, be calm and under no stress, worked on planes and be able to identify them, have had your eyes checked within an hour of the incident, made sure you are not near any car headlights seagulls weather balloons or Venus in the night sky, and be at least 200 miles from the nearest airport or military air base. Them and only then can you safely say that they were mistaken.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

1 or more is enough often.

Unless you come here, then you need to have a degree in forensics, never have touched alcohol, be calm and under no stress, worked on planes and be able to identify them, have had your eyes checked within an hour of the incident, made sure you are not near any car headlights seagulls weather balloons or Venus in the night sky, and be at least 200 miles from the nearest airport or military air base. Them and only then can you safely say that they were mistaken.

Do you want a tissue?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Do you want a tissue?

I'm not that excited. 

Oh wait, no, not crying either.

Good to meet someone who carries his own tissues though. Keep up your good work.

15 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm not that excited. 

Oh wait, no, not crying either.

Good to meet someone who carries his own tissues though. Keep up your good work.

That's the thing with malcontents.  They never have much more that the schoolyard "I am rubber, you are glue..."

Another 18 year old memory about to deliver more of nothing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

That's the thing with malcontents.  They never have much more that the schoolyard "I am rubber, you are glue..."

Another 18 year old memory about to deliver more of nothing.

M, just discovering why you carry tissues. I'm guessing they're jumbo size? 

4 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

M, just discovering why you carry tissues. I'm guessing they're jumbo size? 

You've jumped to conclusions again.

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2022 at 9:19 PM, Nobu said:

Oh I'm still here.

There's still quite a bit that needs to be fleshed out beyond their stories.

• Like 2