Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

San Diego County Passes Ordinance to Change Definition of ‘Woman’

el midgetron

55 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Scroll up. It’s on one of the videos in this thread

Post #39

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Scroll up. It’s on one of the videos in this thread

Always trying to get me to watch videos :lol: lol.

I was hoping you would sum it up for me haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

The school filed a title IX complaint against the students for using the “wrong pronouns”. They are charged with sexual harassment. The article also mentions what the school is calling a “sexual assault” in what sounds like a separate incident but it’s unclear. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10814979/Wisconsin-school-district-files-Title-IX-complaint-against-3-middle-school-students.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

The school filed a title IX complaint against the students for using the “wrong pronouns”. They are charged with sexual harassment. The article also mentions what the school is calling a “sexual assault” in what sounds like a separate incident but it’s unclear. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10814979/Wisconsin-school-district-files-Title-IX-complaint-against-3-middle-school-students.html

Yes I agree an 8th grade should not be charged with sexual harassment for that. That is something that could follow the 8th grader for his whole life. That is too far.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It’s funny to see all the snowflakes constantly up in arms at this and adjacent topics, for things that will never affect them in any way.

How insecure do you have to be?

Well, c'mon, man, that's not fair. It obviously affects all of us in this thread. 

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, c'mon, man, that's not fair. It obviously affects all of us in this thread. 

Not really that much though. Like these things matter to trans people and effect their daily life way more than it does for us.

Like bathrooms for example. Being able to use their preferred bathroom does alot for their mental health.

Whereas for you or I, a guy being in the stall next to me who may have female parts isn't really going to change my day any 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

One kid wouldn’t use a preferred pronoun another kid took that kids side somehow three kids are being accused of sexual harassment, yet another thing that apparently trans activists are causing schools to change the definition of.  IMO nobody has the right to require language. It may be rude to call someone something they don’t like but it’s legal. It may even be bullying but sexual harassment? Nope.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

One kid wouldn’t use a preferred pronoun another kid took that kids side somehow three kids are being accused of sexual harassment, yet another thing that apparently trans activists are causing schools to change the definition of.  IMO nobody has the right to require language. It may be rude to call someone something they don’t like but it’s legal. It may even be bullying but sexual harassment? Nope.

I agree. The school is taking it way too far by legally charging minors with sexual harassment over pronoun usage.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

Compelled speech. My goodness these have to be the most narcissistic group of individuals I have ever seen. To think you have a right to force others to say what you want them too, often being a perversion of the English language. 

No way this holds up in court. They might have to go to a higher court if the first is a activist judge, but no way could any rational individual claim this is constitutional. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Black masks & violence seem to be the hallmark of the 'trans activist'

'I never expected the right side of history to include so many people in masks intimidating and assaulting women, did you? But she never dropped her flag. Emmeline would be proud'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10820413/JK-Rowling-praises-feminist-never-dropped-flag-stood-masked-trans-activists.html

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

If Fred becomes Fredricka, it doesn't affect me.  She wants to use the women's washroom, that's fine, keep the stall door close (that happened to me, if you are standing up to pee, even with your back to me, close the friggin door).  But when I see in the news that woman is not to be used or the meaning changed to accommodate biological males, then I feel something must be said.  I was born biologically female.   I am a woman, not a person who menstrates.  I went through 48 hours in labour.  I am a Mom, not a person who births.  I don't get where a few can override and change the language.  Female to male transitioning persons do not cause these issues, but male to female do.  Not all of them, of course, can't generalize that every transitioning female is like that, the ones I personally know don't advertise their transition, they would prefer to keep it personal.  I really don't understand where all this hate towards women is coming from.  Hating me for being born female is not going to change that biologically others were born male.  If they want everyone's support, don't attack people, don't call for women who stand up to them to be hunted down and killed.  They are causing a division that is just going to blow up in their faces because women have had enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 5/15/2022 at 8:55 AM, preacherman76 said:

To think you have a right to force others to say what you want them too, often being a perversion of the English language. 

A Nazi by any other name is still a Nazi. 

Just saying to the average person here, freedom ain't free! you want it... be prepared to fight for it

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 3

On 5/14/2022 at 11:03 PM, spartan max2 said:

Not really that much though. Like these things matter to trans people and effect their daily life way more than it does for us.

Like bathrooms for example. Being able to use their preferred bathroom does alot for their mental health.

Whereas for you or I, a guy being in the stall next to me who may have female parts isn't really going to change my day any 

So explain, how does using the 'wrong' ( i.e. correct) pronoun 'effect' them exactly? Are you talking hurty feelings?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

So explain, how does using the 'wrong' ( i.e. correct) pronoun 'effect' them exactly? Are you talking hurty feelings?

You denigrate, for effect, the effect words can have on people’s psychology. It literally can be the difference between life and death. But of course, you’re a male identifying, assigned at birth male, in a nation where your ethnicity is counted as the majority. Why should you give two hoots about the psychology of someone else?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You denigrate, for effect, the effect words can have on people’s psychology. It literally can be the difference between life and death. But of course, you’re a male identifying, assigned at birth male, in a nation where your ethnicity is counted as the majority. Why should you give two hoots about the psychology of someone else?

Are you suggesting these people would commit suicide over the wrong (correct ) pronoun?  If so then we are in the realms of mental illness.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And you think trans activists (men) give 'two hoots' about the psychology & hard won rights of women? i.e. women only safe spaces? We've actually had women raped in hospitals & female prisons by so called trans 'women' , what about their psychology?

Watch the video :- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10820413/JK-Rowling-praises-feminist-never-dropped-flag-stood-masked-trans-activists.html

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

No idea what that means. I don't 'identify' as male, I just am, choice doesn't come into it.

"in a nation where your ethnicity is counted as the majority." ...... And what the hell has that got to do with anything?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Being hated and not accepted is stressful to people, yes. 

You zoned in on pronoun usage. That's the one part of the total picture of someone being hated or accepted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

And you think trans activists (men) give 'two hoots' about the psychology & hard won rights of woman ? i.e. women only safe spaces? We've actually had women raped in hospitals & female prisons by so called trans 'women' , what about their psychology?

Watch the video :- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10820413/JK-Rowling-praises-feminist-never-dropped-flag-stood-masked-trans-activists.html

You've had woman raped by woman and prison guards too, but I know. You guys only care if it's a trans person.

And Trans-woman often get brutalized and raped in male prison.

Do you only have anecdotes or is there a statistical significance that would be avoided by not having trans people in a prison different from their sex.?

Also lol 

hard won rights of women

I didn't realize trans people wanted to get rid of woman's right to vote, work, have abortions and birth control lol :P

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Being hated and not accepted is stressful to people, yes. 

You zoned in on pronoun usage. That's the one part of the total picture of someone being hated or accepted. 

All this 'hate' you talk of towards trans people, can you give me some examples of this.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

All this 'hate' you talk of towards trans people, can you give me some examples of this.

Your perjorative language on this page.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

54 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

I mean, let's talk about bullying. Which is just one of the overall aspect. Not including parents acceptance, workplace discrimination, politicians and other things 

The data show that 43% of transgender youth have been bullied on school property. 29% of transgender youth, 21% of gay and lesbian youth and 22% of bisexual youth have attempted suicide.

Last week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released the national Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance results for 2019. It’s clear from the national data that many LGBTQ young people continue to suffer higher health and suicide risks than their peers. This follows the same trends present in an HRC analysis of the 2015 and 2017 data -- LGBTQ students are more likely to experience victimization, violence and suicidality. In many areas of the data, transgender students are facing more disparities in 2019 than they were in 2017.

https://www.hrc.org/news/new-cdc-data-shows-lgbtq-youth-are-more-likely-to-be-bullied-than-straight-cisgender-youth

Edited by spartan max2

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Your perjorative language on this page.

So...words then. Basically anyone who doesn't fall in line with this newly invented ethos is hateful.....yeh, right

There have always been men that felt more comfortable wearing womens attire, they were called tranvestites, haven't got a problem with that, never have, seen many & never felt the urge to punch one or verbally abuse them...why would I. There are some men that feel they were born in the wrong body & had surgery to give them a female appearance, haven't got a problem with that either, never have. But when you try to convince me that there are 78 (or whatever) genders and you can change gender simply by announcing it & I have to change my language to accommodate them, oh and by the way they want to use female facilities & take part in womens sport, sorry but I'm not interested. I don't 'hate' them, I just choose not to go along with the fantasy & I'm sure most of them will feel the same way in a few years time.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

All of it you can find on CNN and MSNBC, made-up spin on every subject to rile up the gullible.

Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 2

Why bother showing you guys data when you all just ignore the data and create strawmen to knock over :rolleyes: