Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The left side of the mind and the right side

trevor borocz johnson

The conscious mind is your right side and your subconscious your left side for: your vision, your hearing your knees and legs and hands and knees and for your thought. One neat trick to do is to alternate two thoughts between your subconscious, two good thoughts might be 'close enough' for any outside emotional inputs that you might hear or see including pareidolia of sound, and on the other side put fair enough then switch these two phrases around and feel a pain in your head from reorganzing your thoughts. You might find that in rolling the phrases like you were rolling up paper towels, that your mind writes new phrases of thought and emotional storage. When one's computer brain is invaded and backed with some emotional power perhaps bullied with embarassment that the recollection of the punisher's emotional charge on your brain still has an effect on what comes out of your brain. Sometimes what comes out when you check under the paper towel roll you imagine when you lift under to see what it says is just some words or an image you are looking at. Sometimes when you want attention your thoughts become graver about things that need attention on scale thats much bigger then you are. This can be helpful if your concentration is on fact, howeverr there is a lot of false imagination out there. Thinking a phrase over your right side of your mind as if it read like a single note and reading the answer with your left side works this way you can read answers back and forth with your mind and keep it fairgrounds and too close to the writer to dissolve.

Eye candy is not a storefront. Everyone hears and smells and sees differently causing differing emotions. When those emotions get trapped and stuffed inside of you they can bounce around your different physical systems. Perceptions of sound and sight and smell that are against you can effect your eye candy. The emotions can bounce between your ear your tailbone and your eyes. This is how dizzyness comes out from the tailbone into your eyes and ears. It also creates anxiety. An attack on your outward eye candy may not even be real but can be very powerful in making you angry. When your conscious side of you is in conflict with the subconscious side, the right vs the left, you can feel the left side get stuffed up while the other side remains clear. Watch for attacks from pariedolia hearing to stuff your subconscious left ear and become a dizzyness in the left eye when severe.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

An eye candy storefront is a place to be a king for a moment to be a place supreme to a kindly gentleman a friend to no one and candy for all. This is an organized thinking that is a supreme court and is a place to order a new taco.

If each eats the candy storefront, is it the candy storefront's fault? It is for maybe the candy storefront is storing to much in its vault. If its vault is a maybe then maybe he/she should turn their candy storefront off.

• Confused 1

If it is a candy storefront vault the place to be then maybe she/he sells candy to cheap. She/he would like to be a place where cany is so cheap? Then I guess we would like to have it all and nothing left for keeping safe.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

This is a candy storefront flavored orange is it the place to be? Is it or maybe I should hide under these, its really to kind to be.

There is a candy storefront that is a place to be, for maybe its a kindly place for me?

• 7 months later...

I have always had an increased interest in this topic! Over the years, research has consistently shown that there are many differences between the left and right hemispheres, but most behaviors and abilities require activity in both halves of the brain. Recently, I came across a great "Left Brain vs. Right Brain: Characteristics Chart [INFOGRAPHIC]" article about the left and right brain hemispheres, including the differences in their functioning. 

I haven't been using right side left side, it was sort of an awareness for me that the lack of it was dangerous and I am more stable with the knowledge. I  still use my brain like its a pariedolia computer right and left though. A leg lamp shade is to a raid and close enough.