Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The White House was caught red handed spreading Misinformation

stevemagegod

Then they “correct” the mistake. 

These are the same people who want a Misinformation Department in the Department of Homeland Security. Yup America is ****ed. I truly fear for the future of this nation. Such a easy lie to spot. And they still said it with zero ****s given. Other then the pure Propaganda aspect of it. 

Did Joe Biden type that tweet? I mean come on. Joes Dementia is affecting even the White House tweeter account.

Edit: And Twitter doesn’t even bother putting a Misinformation disclaimer on the tweet. Rules for thee but not for me. 

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

NOBODY has anything to gain by telling you the truth.   Why do you expect it?

I don’t expect the truth. I expect the “rules” be reasonable enforced. 

• Haha 2

Lol, they make an error and even correct the error. Completely uncontroversial.

Republicans: 'ZOMG, totally caught red handed!'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Lol, they make an error and even correct the error. Completely uncontroversial.

Republicans: 'ZOMG, totally caught red handed!'.

Errors no longer exist. It’s Misinformation. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

Errors no longer exist. It’s Misinformation. 

And so?  Play by the rules you said.   If you make a mistake you are supposed to correct it, isn't that the rule?

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

These are the same people who want a Misinformation Department in the Department of Homeland Security. Yup America is ****ed. I truly fear for the future of this nation. Such a easy lie to spot. And they still said it with zero ****s given. Other then the pure Propaganda aspect of it.

Do actually spend time looking for nonsense like this?:unsure:

There is a gigantic difference between an error and misinformation information, as far as a misinformation in the Department of Homeland Security your delusional. However, our government does have misinformation and disinformation departments but they located in the CIA and they are only used against hostile Foreign Government’s not American citizens, that ended in January 2021 When Biden was elected. 

4 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

Did Joe Biden type that tweet? I mean come on. Joes Dementia is affecting even the White House tweeter account.

Edit: And Twitter doesn’t even bother putting a Misinformation disclaimer on the tweet. Rules for thee but not for me. 

President Biden certainly has his issues no doubt about, but he is able to maintain his bodily functions and not crap his pants in public,

257CB0C2-3D67-4FAC-AB2B-1FCAE341C669.thumb.jpeg.2274418bdbe9b49b53483a3661e72441.jpeg

Why would twitter bother to do that, first in obviously wasn’t an intentional misrepresentation and second it was corrected. What I don’t understand where you get the idea that Biden even made the Tweet, you must be confusing him with President Trump. Biden is too busy taking care matters of  state, to spent 15 hours a day tweeting like Trump, I still don’t know what Trump was even getting paid for. He was either tweeting, playing Golf, lying of telling everyone how intelligent and wonderful he was!:no::angry:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

On 5/14/2022 at 6:02 PM, stevemagegod said:

I don’t expect the truth. I expect the “rules” be reasonable enforced. 

You mean like when that idiot Trump repeatedly claimed the pandemic would be over by Easter, Memorial day, and on and on and on?

Trump COVID lies.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/10/politics/covid-disappearing-trump-comment-tracker/

Trump has stuck to the refrain no matter what has been happening with the pandemic. Since February, the President has declared at least 38 times that Covid-19 is either going to disappear or is currently disappearing.

Don't see any corrections there.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/11/trumps-lies-about-coronavirus/608647/

An unfinished compendium of Trump’s overwhelming dishonesty during a national emergency

No corrections there.

On 5/14/2022 at 3:06 PM, stevemagegod said:

...Um, they made a mistake and corrected it. That's what you're /supposed/ to do when you do that.