Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Turkey backtracking on not closing door to Sweden, Finland NATO entry, Erdogan advisor says

Grim Reaper 6

All attempts at delay and obfuscation will whither as soon as appropriately stuffed brown paper bags are passed under the suitable tables.

On 5/15/2022 at 12:20 AM, and then said:

I'm convinced that Erdogan will eventually leave NATO and align with Russia.  It's just a matter of time.

Very good, my brother.

Erdowan is a dictator. which should disqualify Turkey’s membership, anyway.

The weird thing is Germany should also join Russia in this scenario, and I suspected economic hardship could support that move, as well as the plague of darkness that is coming.

Something shakes NATO to it’s core, likely economic, and then is transformed into something dark indeed.

I think it will be seismic, meteoric or volcanic, or all of these. Something causes the ocean to become very unstable. This will severely damage most ocean ports, disrupting trade.

47 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The weird thing is Germany should also join Russia in this scenario, and I suspected economic hardship could support that move, as well as the plague of darkness that is coming.

Something shakes NATO to it’s core, likely economic, and then is transformed into something dark indeed.

I think it will be seismic, meteoric or volcanic, or all of these. Something causes the ocean to become very unstable. This will severely damage most ocean ports, disrupting trade.

What's with the cryptic, prophetic musings? What are you on about? What plague of darkness?

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

What's with the cryptic, prophetic musings? What are you on about? What plague of darkness?

Raptor is our resident Nostradamus but with fewer marmalade recipes. 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Something causes Germany to side with Russia, according to the Book of Truth. 

14 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Who was the author? I would like a copy.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel

7 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Who was the author? I would like a copy.

Hi Nuke

I guess it depends on who is selling it as I saw it described in 3 different ways. :lol:

https://www.amazon.ca/Book-Truth-Prepare-Second-Coming-ebook/dp/B009S2GS66

his generation will witness the Second Coming of Christ. That’s according to the author of this extraordinary book which, she says, contains divine messages dictated to her by Jesus Christ on a daily basis since 9 November 2010 and which are on-going. The messages are simple, dispel the myths about the creation of the universe, reinforce the teachings of Christ and predict future events in detail.
The woman, who lives in Europe and wishes to remain anonymous, is known by the name Maria Divine Mercy. Although a Roman Catholic she had little knowledge of the Bible beforehand, yet, the messages are littered with numerous Biblical references, codes and secrets. She receives one message a day and claims that Jesus is revealing to the world the secrets of the Seven
Seals contained in the Book of Revelation so that he can save the world by revealing to everyone the truth of his teachings.
Jesus, she says, told her to call the book The Book of Truth and explained that this was foretold in the Book of Daniel 10.21 This is when the Angel Gabriel revealed to the prophet Daniel that everything which was revealed to him about the future and the end times is to be found in the Book of Truth. Daniel is told to seal it up as it is to be left to another time called “The Time of the End.”

• Like 1

On 5/21/2022 at 11:57 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

All attempts at delay and obfuscation will whither as soon as appropriately stuffed brown paper bags are passed under the suitable tables.

Not sure Erdogan needs to do that.  He's legally got the Eu to pay 3 billion Euros to stop (mostly) Syrian refugees from invading Europe and a further half a billion for their education while they're held in Turkish refugee camps.  I'm sure he'll get some legal conn job...eh.. I mean 'deal' this time as well.

Edited by Black Red Devil

17 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Very good, my brother.

Erdowan is a dictator. which should disqualify Turkey’s membership, anyway.

Being a dictatorship doesn't disqualify any country, some of the founding members were right wing dictatorships

18 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Very unlikely scenario at the moment.
I don't believe in any prophecies. It would mean that the future is already certain. Why should we bother to get up in the morning then?

2 hours ago, godnodog said:

Being a dictatorship doesn't disqualify any country, some of the founding members were right wing dictatorships

You are right. This could soon become a problem.

Looks like Erdogan seeks trouble with Greece.

https://www.voanews.com/a/turkey-s-erdogan-says-he-will-no-longer-talk-to-greek-pm-/6586126.html

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

English-e1653382751358.webp.b5ecc5218f10b96d5868939deefe087d.webp

The full list of demands to Sweden by the Turkish government.

Source:

https://www.thelocal.se/20220524/turkey-publishes-demands-for-backing-swedens-nato-membership/

Funny hypocracy coming from Turkey who was the main provider of weapons to ISIS at the beginning of the Syrian civil war.

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

Funny hypocracy coming from Turkey who was the main provider of weapons to ISIS at the beginning of the Syrian civil war.

Turkey is starting to become very problematic for NATO.

Edited by Occult1

• 2 weeks later...

Sweden should stop taking up NATO time, nothing to negotiate: Altun

''Sweden should cease taking up NATO's time since Turkey’s demands regarding the country’s membership in the alliance are clear, Presidential Communications Director Fahrettin Altun said as Ankara insists Stockholm takes measures against terrorism.

In an interview with Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter, Altun said: “We do not believe that it is right for Sweden and Finland to keep NATO busy during this critical time. NATO membership is a privilege, not a right. Those countries, which wish to join us, will join us if they meet the relevant criteria. No negotiation or bargaining is possible, especially regarding an issue like terrorism.”

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics/diplomacy/sweden-should-stop-taking-up-nato-time-nothing-to-negotiate-altun

Negotiations for Finland & NATO ascension to NATO appear to be at a complete standstill.

Edited by Occult1

It is necessary to change NATO laws when one country can block the entry of other countries.

It is the same with the entry of countries into the EU. If presidential elections are held in any country, then he wins by a majority of votes, and then it turns out that a minority (one or two countries) can block the entry of countries. This should not be so, since there will always be a malicious member who will be against and will stop any work putting forward his demands.  But all these organizations are so conservative that they will not change anything and this rigmarole will drag on.