Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian Coup Against Putin Already Under Way, Ukraine General Says

Grim Reaper 6

Major General Kyrylo Budanov, the Ukrainian Chief of Military Intelligence has said that a coup to overthrow Russian President Vladimir Putin is underway and cannot be stopped."It will eventually lead to the change of leadership of the Russian Federation," Budanov told the outlet, "this process has already been launched." In the interview that Sky broadcast, Budanov did not offer any evidence for a coup. While there has been speculation as to whether the poor performance of Russia's forces in Ukraine could precipitate Putin's removal, experts have cast doubt on whether this is possible.

We can confirm that Putin is in very bad psychological and physical condition and he is very sick," Budanov said, "he is very sick. He has various illnesses at the same time, one of which is cancer. The Kremlin, which Newsweek has contacted for comment, has repeatedly said that Putin is in good health. However, the Russian leader's public appearances in which he has looked shaky, as well as his absence from a hockey match this week that he usually takes part in, have added to the mystery over his condition.

https://www.newsweek.com/coup-putin-russia-ukraine-general-cancer-kyrylo-budanov-1706685

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. We know the Russians like to lie and create a smokescreen, so we're less prepared for what's coming next.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Nice piece of propaganda.

Who do you think is making the propaganda? Russia or the west?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Nice piece of propaganda.

Don't lose sleep over it.

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Don't lose sleep over it.

Next thing you know is that Putin is in fact a Grey alien from the Zeta Reticuli star system according to the (very credible) Ukrainian General.

Edited by Occult1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Next thing you know is that Putin is in fact a Grey alien from the Zeta Reticuli star system according to the (very credible) Ukrainian General.

So, you're a Kremlin troll!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

Goes to show what you don’t know…. The greys aren’t from Zeta Reticuli!

• Haha 8

19 minutes ago, zep73 said:

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. We know the Russians like to lie and create a smokescreen, so we're less prepared for what's coming next.

Zep hope you are doing well my friend. Time will tell for certain, however when you consider the desertions of Russian Soldiers that are occurring across the Ukrainian Battle field. In addition to the fact that operational equipment and vehicles with minor damage that are being abandoned all over the battlefield during Russian retreats and not destroyed. Not destroying equipment you can’t remove when you leave an area that will fall into enemy hands is unheard of, doing this is standard operating procedures for all military forces worldwide and the lowest private understands this. Not to mention leaving fully operational Equipment that will fall back into your enemies hands makes it very clear something is wrong, and it fully supports the information about the desertions across the Ukrainian Battlefields.

I believe that the Russian people and the Russian Military do not want this war, you add to that the fact that Russia has lost momentum and are not able to hold ground previously taken it appears that Russia is losing this war. Unless they commit more forces or somehow gain momentum back they can’t win this war and that will be not only be an embarrassment to Putin personally, it will be a major embarrassment to the entire Russian Government. In addition to the fact that it appears he is also suffering from a number of medical conditions including Cancer if the reports are accurate and they appear to be.

But even with that said Zep, it’s still possible your right however at this point I am certainly not certain it is!

Be well my friend!:tu:

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Who do you think is making the propaganda? Russia or the west?

Zep this guy for some reason supports the Russian invasion I could speculate, however I dont want to assume the worst about anyone. However, it is fair to say he is an open Russian Apologist based upon his comments in threads across this forum!:yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3

I think if a Russian coup is to occur it won't be advertised to all the world before it happens.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

I think if a Russian coup is to occur it won't be advertised to all the world before it happens.

Yea, I suspect your right but the effect comments to the world will have either way will create suspicions, and confusion across the board in Russia.

JIMO

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yea, I suspect your right but the effect comments to the world will have either way will create suspicions, and confusion across the board in Russia.

JIMO

Not sure how accurate the rumours are about his cancer/shaking/sickeness etc. but I have a deep feeling he has his close personal surroundings pretty well covered.  I think if he is to capitulate by getting overthrown it's only going to happen by popular demand from the Russian citizens, with unfortunately, numerous casualties involved.  People like him only go down after they've managed to take many with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Not sure how accurate the rumours are about his cancer/shaking/sickeness etc. but I have a deep feeling he has his close personal surroundings pretty well covered.  I think if he is to capitulate by getting overthrown it's only going to happen by popular demand from the Russian citizens, with unfortunately, numerous casualties involved.  People like him only go down after they've managed to take many with them.

I suspect that your right about what you said above. But I dont think he will capitulate I suspect that if the rest of the Government thinks its time for him to go, it will occur by a Military Coup. This would alleviate most of the Civilian Casulties hopefully and with little doubt it would end him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

Yes 100%, successful coup’s tend to rely on discretion until the time is right and all the pieces are in place.

It would be a fitting end to Putin’s regime, second only to a public uprising, but I feel if this general knew of the coup and has announced it to the world, he’s likely just derailed any coup attempts currently in progress.

This is a clear tactic from Ukraine, in my opinion, to pile on the paranoia for Putin.

Edited by Grey Area
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I suspect that your right about what you said above. But I dont think he will capitulate I suspect that if the rest of the Government thinks its time for him to go, it will occur by a Military Coup. This would alleviate most of the Civilian Casulties hopefully and with little doubt it would end him.

I hope you're right.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

I hope you're right.

I hope so too, it would be a fitting way for his dictatorship to end!:yes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hi Manwon

Wonder how the Russia people would feel it the Ukrainians hooked up those refrigerated boxcars to a locomotive with no operator and sent it back over the Russian border so that they can actually see their losses seeing as how Putin is telling his people that many of the soldiers have been discharged and doesn't know where they are.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Manwon

Wonder how the Russia people would feel it the Ukrainians hooked up those refrigerated boxcars to a locomotive with no operator and sent it back over the Russian border so that they can actually see their losses seeing as how Putin is telling his people that many of the soldiers have been discharged and doesn't know where they are.

I think they would be appalled, and I believe it would certainly stop the propaganda. But it would also be a very disrespectful way to treat the dead.

Be well. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think they would be appalled, and I believe it would certainly stop the propaganda. But it would also be a very disrespectful way to treat the dead.

Be well. 

Hi Manwon

Then cuff a couple Russian prisoners in the engine so they have someone to speak on their behalf.

I don't think it's disrespectful to send them home to their families or to show the truth of the situation to the Russian people, I am sure the hackers can broadcast that the bodies are coming home on Russian media then let the people of Russia demand answers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Manwon

Then cuff a couple Russian prisoners in the engine so they have someone to speak on their behalf.

I don't think it's disrespectful to send them home to their families or to show the truth of the situation to the Russian people, I am sure the hackers can broadcast that the bodies are coming home on Russian media then let the people of Russia demand answers.

No disrespect but, that’s not how you repeparate dead soldiers I know I would never have wanted to be sent home that way. Plus you send a train towards Russia with someone at the controls and you could have a serious accident!:D  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No disrespect but, that’s not how you repeparate dead soldiers I know I would never have wanted to be sent home that way. Plus you send a train towards Russia with someone at the controls and you could have a serious accident!:D  

Hi Manwon

If Russian commanders are shooting the wounded rather than treat them or to shoot your own men to motivate his people to engage the enemy then the disrespect is on them and it should be them that are taking the bodies home. The Ukrainian military has picked them up and stored them in refrigerated units to preserve the bodies for their country and family to show their respects and make peace.

Putin doesn't wan the Russian people to see those bodies and the numbers of them which is why they were left behind. I think that it gives recognition to lost of the people and families of Russia to have the home and accounted for. And the final service to their country of those soldiers would be to bring truth home. I think that there would be a big change in attitude between the Russian people and their leaders and maybe it is time they revolted.

If the prisoners are cuffed there is not much damage they can do and who knows maybe even glad to be that messenger to the people

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Manwon

If Russian commanders are shooting the wounded rather than treat them or to shoot your own men to motivate his people to engage the enemy then the disrespect is on them and it should be them that are taking the bodies home.

The Ukrainian military has picked them up and stored them in refrigerated units to preserve the bodies for their country and family to show their respects and make peace.

If it wasn't obvious before I totally agree with you, and yes the Russians are bariatric freaken animals for treating their soldiers in that manner. The Ukrainian Military and Government are acting in a humanitarian manner for handling things like they are. Now dont get me wrong, removing the dead from area of occupation is done for the health concerns of those living in those areas. But the Ukrainians have gone far beyond that by actually having teams searching where battles have occurred and respectfully removing the dead. In addition to this, the Ukraine is following the Geneva Convention of which they are a signatory by treating enemy prisoners that were wounded and left behind by retreating Russian forces. However the Russian Federation no longer follows the Geneva Conventions protocols as of 12 November 2019 at 21:30 hours.

4 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Putin doesn't wan the Russian people to see those bodies and the numbers of them which is why they were left behind. I think that it gives recognition to lost of the people and families of Russia to have the home and accounted for. And the final service to their country of those soldiers would be to bring truth home. I think that there would be a big change in attitude between the Russian people and their leaders and maybe it is time they revolted.

If the prisoners are cuffed there is not much damage they can do and who knows maybe even glad to be that messenger to the people

I agree he doesn't want the Russian people to see or learn about how the Russian Military not only left their dead behind, and especially how they also abandone wounded during retreats in the Ukraine. I can't agree with you more the dead from any National Military fighting force, enemy or not should be treated respectfully. Now you may strongly disagree with me on what I am about to say,:yes: and if so I apologize in advance. But I do not consider Middle Eastern Terrorist Organizations a National Military fighting force. and I can say with clear conscience do to the inhuman and barbaric manner in which they act I personally believe they deserve no quarter on the battlefield and this includes both living and dead.

So Jay I am with you brother completely!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

If it wasn't obvious before I totally agree with you, and yes the Russians are bariatric freaken animals for treating their soldiers in that manner. The Ukrainian Military and Government are acting in a humanitarian manner for handling things like they are. Now dont get me wrong, removing the dead from area of occupation is done for the health concerns of those living in those areas. But the Ukrainians have gone far beyond that by actually having teams searching where battles have occurred and respectfully removing the dead. In addition to this, the Ukraine is following the Geneva Convention of which they are a signatory by treating enemy prisoners that were wounded and left behind by retreating Russian forces. However the Russian Federation no longer follows the Geneva Conventions protocols as of 12 November 2019 at 21:30 hours.

I agree he doesn't want the Russian people to see or learn about how the Russian Military not only left their dead behind, and especially how they also abandone wounded during retreats in the Ukraine. I can't agree with you more the dead from any National Military fighting force, enemy or not should be treated respectfully. Now you may strongly disagree with me on what I am about to say,:yes: and if so I apologize in advance. But I do not consider Middle Eastern Terrorist Organizations a National Military fighting force. and I can say with clear conscience do to the inhuman and barbaric manner in which they act I personally believe they deserve no quarter on the battlefield and this includes both living and dead.

So Jay I am with you brother completely!:tu:

Hi Manwon

Drunk as I am when a woman asks me if her A$$ looks fat in these pants I ask how phat do you want that A$$ to be. Honesty has some diplomatic avenues in my world.

Russians are bariatric freaken animals

I would only employ that sentiment to those that know they are animals and not brush a whole country with the same brush. ignorance s no excuse but one has to have something to work with and media is not it.

But the Ukrainians have gone far beyond that by actually having teams searching where battles have occurred and respectfully removing the dead.

I think that they have shown foresight and respect to the best of their abilities and yes I know that we agree on many aspects of this conflict.

I know that I can be somewhat direct in response at times and may seem unemotional in my responses. That said I am the kind of guy that will put your crap in your face and likely wouldn't be a good rep for the system. Yes I would make harsh and to the point actions if that was my forte and within my domain. The conflicts I have lived through on the streets spans more than 40 years so maybe I am cold in some ways