Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian Coup Against Putin Already Under Way, Ukraine General Says

Grim Reaper 6

9 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Manwon

Drunk as I am when a woman asks me if her A$$ looks fat in these pants I ask how phat do you want that A$$ to be. Honesty has some diplomatic avenues in my world.

Thats very funny my friend, bet your a ladies man!:tu:

I would only employ that sentiment to those that know they are animals and not brush a whole country with the same brush. ignorance s no excuse but one has to have something to work with and media is not it.

Yes your right I really over stepped there, and its totally an unfair statement!

I think that they have shown foresight and respect to the best of their abilities and yes I know that we agree on many aspects of this conflict.

I know that I can be somewhat direct in response at times and may seem unemotional in my responses. That said I am the kind of guy that will put your crap in your face and likely wouldn't be a good rep for the system. Yes I would make harsh and to the point actions if that was my forte and within my domain. The conflicts I have lived through on the streets spans more than 40 years so maybe I am cold in some ways

I can certainly be very very direct, and I must watch myself because of my background. I have noticed your exactly the same way, except you are a bit more friendlier than me. Seldom do I go ioff on a tangent these days, but when I first joined the forum in 2019 that wasn't case,but live and learn. It appears you have much more online experience than I do, up until 2018 I didnt have any online accounts, so I never learned what ones proper behavior was. Yiour much more diplomatic  than me, in fact that one of many areas I have learned from.

I can understand about what you mean about the conflicts on the street you have lived through, not much different than my military career of approximately 33.5 years. So in this respect we both have much in common in my opinion!

Be well!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I can certainly be very very direct, and I must watch myself because of my background. I have noticed your exactly the same way, except you are a bit more friendlier than me. Seldom do I go ioff on a tangent these days, but when I first joined the forum in 2019 that wasn't case,but live and learn. It appears you have much more online experience than I do, up until 2018 I didnt have any online accounts,

Hi Manwon

I have had  more than 60 men under my direction both in military and civilian life so I understand mediation fairly well, that doesn't mean I will not lay the cards on the tale that I need tyoo and use them with reserve. No sense on blowing a good hand on a bad play and I don't play cards or gamble with my money I gambled with my life to make a living and I got that for free my money I worked and gambled my life for so don't waste that.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2022 at 4:33 AM, Occult1 said:

Next thing you know is that Putin is in fact a Grey alien from the Zeta Reticuli star system according to the (very credible) Ukrainian General.

You can see in the UFOs in Ukraine,  when going up from tanks (for some weird reason this is more noticeble when Javelins are in the areas) , the letter Z ,this mean they're from Zeta Russulini 

Edited by godnodog
  • Haha 1