Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims to have been abducted by aliens 'at least 60 times'

39 minutes ago, ercbreeze said:

The GOAT of Alien abductions.  Or, the GOAT of insanity?

Definitely the first. Emery Smith is the goat of insanity. 

• Like 1

More mud in the already smelly waters of UFOology. 

• Like 2

Sounds similar to Corey Goode's claim.

b3ed6bac-4db4-4985-894f-b5308d5defac_tex

• Haha 1

That's a whole lot of LSD.
  • Like 1

"For the past 30 years, I have been part of their army fighting the opposing race, the 'Dragos' which are tall and scaly with heads like dragons. I've been gone for years, and people don't realize, as four hours here is four years on one of the planets I've been to."

There's medication for this.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

He probably has mental health issues that make him genuinely believe these things, but because he tells a great story he is used by the media instead of understanding that they are just using him to ridicule him, a little like they did in Victorian times.

It reminds me a lot of a man I met while working in Bristol. He was about 50, 35 stone, a bit weird talking and he approached me to tell me that he wasn't meant to tell people but he was recruited by the SAS at 11 years old and has been fighting terrorists ever since.
He went into great detail about how he had just returned from a mission in Nigeria and killed a warlord and a couple of his generals, before seeing his fellow comrade shot in front of him.
He spent 20 minutes going into such vivid detail and all the time I listened knowing that it was such BS because this guy could barely walk 30 yards without gasping for air.

It could be that this guy really is being abducted and fighting a space war and we are the most dumb people going. But it is more likely that he is just a guy with difficulty telling the difference between real life and fantasy, and requires support rather than newspapers using him as a form of ridicule.
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 7:45 AM, ExoPaul said:

He probably has mental health issues that make him genuinely believe these things, but because he tells a great story he is used by the media instead of understanding that they are just using him to ridicule him, a little like they did in Victorian times.

It reminds me a lot of a man I met while working in Bristol. He was about 50, 35 stone, a bit weird talking and he approached me to tell me that he wasn't meant to tell people but he was recruited by the SAS at 11 years old and has been fighting terrorists ever since.
He went into great detail about how he had just returned from a mission in Nigeria and killed a warlord and a couple of his generals, before seeing his fellow comrade shot in front of him.
He spent 20 minutes going into such vivid detail and all the time I listened knowing that it was such BS because this guy could barely walk 30 yards without gasping for air.

On 6/10/2022 at 7:45 AM, ExoPaul said:

It could be that this guy really is being abducted and fighting a space war and we are the most dumb people going. But it is more likely that he is just a guy with difficulty telling the difference between real life and fantasy, and requires support rather than newspapers using him as a form of ridicule.

Hi Exo,

I would concur with your assessment. I do indeed think that he needs help, but unfortunately once he starts spreading his delusions they will be picked up, sadly. 

Cheers,
badeskov

• Like 2

On 6/10/2022 at 10:45 AM, ExoPaul said:

Extreme case example? Perhaps.

I see posts from people on this forum about things they sincerely believe that exist only in their minds,

Mental illness is so very taboo to some that they have to blame aliens, ghosts, anything except accept they have an issue,

The guy in the treads topic isnt even really blaming hes pretty much sold that his fantasy is reality and he doesnt see the attention he gains as ridicule thing is 100% of the time all these cases they lack evidence or proof.