Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Democrat Eric Swalwell Fundraises Off of Buffalo Mass Shooting

el midgetron

59 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Wid ye, aye?

:lol:

Yes, I would.  Tell me, where do most of the worlds immigrants migrate to?

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Yes, I would.  Tell me, where do most of the worlds immigrants migrate to?

By number or by percentage of the population? America by number… Australia by percentage.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

No, it definitely is. You don't see people getting up in arms about Immigrants from anywhere OTHER then non white countries. When was the last time you heard someone whining about Canadians or Eastern Europeans coming over here? 

You also don’t see people getting up in arms about LEGAL immigration. Through which the US welcomes more legal immigrants than any other county. It’s the unchecked illegal immigration that’s the problem. It’s just incidental that the overwhelming majority of people to illegally migrate here are from poor countries to our south. The “racism” cry is largely just more of the Democrats calling everything racist, Support fair and legal immigration.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

By number or by percentage of the population? America by number… Australia by percentage.

By number obviously

What I notice about this shooting is really the usual.  Was this shooting because "white supremacy" as the president, the speaker, and most media have said or is it about mental illness and an entire system beginning with the parents, then the school and the police, failing horribly and utterly?  IMO we have absentee leadership who don't really want to lead or fix/change things, they simply want to be in charge and the best way to achieve that is to use fear of each other to keep us disunited and keep voting for soundbites rather than actions or results. 

Meanwhile, $30trillion in debt and growing, politicians making a killing on the market and their relatives influence peddling to foreign powers and companies.  Pathetically the usual suspects here actually believe this is due to white supremacy and domestic terrorism.  It is not.  It is due to inaction by the system.  There was every alarm bell ringing for over a year about the kid that did this.  The system failed and is now compiling their failures by publicly barking up the wrong tree.  The dillrod fundraising off the blood of these people in the name of stopping white supremacy is the perfect example. The problem with our system is not white supremacy, bad as that is, it is our leaders not affectively addressing the actual issue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

What I notice about this shooting is really the usual.  Was this shooting because "white supremacy" as the president, the speaker, and most media have said or is it about mental illness and an entire system beginning with the parents, then the school and the police, failing horribly and utterly? 

you could argue that a is a symptom of b. 
I mean, who, with a modest education, would lionise the Nazis? Who, living in a society where they feel at the very least safe if not valued, would want a civil war? Who, fully in possession of all their faculties, would think you and Darryl who likes to call himself “the beast” could overthrow the government?

15 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

you could argue that a is a symptom of b. 
I mean, who, with a modest education, would lionise the Nazis? Who, living in a society where they feel at the very least safe if not valued, would want a civil war? Who, fully in possession of all their faculties, would think you and Darryl who likes to call himself “the beast” could overthrow the government?

I don't think you can simply argue that it's B, it is obviously B when you read about all the behavior and incidents happening for a long time before he killed anyone.  All the victims families need to sue his parents, the school, and the police for their complete failure.  There is no logical way to argue this was because of white power.  A crazy person will develop a reason to do something like this not because their cause is real, but because they are crazy.  If it was really about replacement theory as Agent Orange indicated while lamely blaming tucker carlson then why didn't he go shoot Latins?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2022 at 6:24 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Which part is asking for money? It reads to me like they're just asking people to sign a petition of some kind.

Tucker and others on Fox News clearly did incite the attack, and it's not the first time that racist conspiracy theories like Great Replacement theory have caused similar attacks. It's actually pretty crazy that Tucker has such a large following in the US.

How??????? Exactly how did Tucker incite this attack? Direct quotes please. 

What’s crazy is the BS you people are led to believe with zero proof. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

How??????? Exactly how did Tucker incite this attack? Direct quotes please. 

What’s crazy is the BS you people are led to believe with zero proof. 

They are in an echo chamber.  No proof or sense necessary, MSNBC said so, it must be truth.

• Like 1

Democratic consultant Patrick Reddy in 1998:

“The 1965 Immigration Reform Act promoted by President Kennedy, drafted by Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and pushed through the Senate by Ted Kennedy has resulted in a wave of immigration from the Third World that should shift the nation in a more liberal direction within a generation. It will go down as the Kennedy family’s greatest gift to the Democratic Party.”….

…”Then in 2002, Democrats Ruy Teixeira and John Judis wrote “The Emerging Democratic Majority,” arguing that demographic changes, mostly by immigration, were putting Democrats on a glide path to an insuperable majority. After Obama’s reelection in 2012, Teixeira crowed in The Atlantic…… that “ten years farther down this road,” Obama lost the white vote outright, but won the election with the minority vote — African-Americans (93-6), Hispanics (71-27) and Asian-Americans (73-26).”….

….”Democratic pollster Stanley Greenberg’s 2019 book, RIP GOP, explains the coming death of the Republican Party as a result of … sucking up to Wall Street? Pushing pointless wars? Endlessly cutting taxes? NO! The GOP’s demise would come from the fact that “our country is hurtling toward a New America that is ever more racially and culturally diverse … more immigrant and foreign born.”….

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/05/18/ann-coulter-here-are-the-nutcases-who-believe-in-replacement/

• Like 1

Edited by el midgetron

On 5/18/2022 at 9:10 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

I mean you can play Whatabboutism if you like, but that still doesn’t actually detract from what I said. Things like this have been happening for years with Fox News and right wing talk radio. For example, O’reilly’s rhetoric led directly the death of George Tiller.

The racist and idiotic ‘Great Replacement Theory’ is just the latest manifestation of this need of the right in America to get as many people worked up and voting as possible by playing on their fears. Unfortunately it has very real consequences. As we can clearly see from the latest shooter who practically quoted Tucker Carlson in his manifesto.

I admit my retort was a "whataboutism". However, if you feel that Tucker Carlson is guilty why does the Attorney General not file charges?