Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon erroneously claims it has no data on UFOs disabling nukes

Obviously all the data got erased by the UFOs….

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Salas again? Sheesh

Hastings will pop up sooner or later. 

• Like 1

And yet another testimony

• Haha 1

And yet this let suppose what will happen...this is just a show to drown the fish...supposing that a guy like Moultrie was not aware of such a major and critical event is preposterous.
2 things i fear :
1/ We will miss what the gvt is doing elsewhere
2/ The gvt will impose his view of something hostile

Not good at all :-(

Edited by Amorlind
  • Haha 1

The government and their good ol "need to know" highly compartmentalized security classifications....

I read once there are something like 35 levels of security "Above Top Secret".....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

The government and their good ol "need to know" highly compartmentalized security classifications....

I read once there are something like 35 levels of security "Above Top Secret".....

Where did you read that?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Where did you read that?

can't tell ya- secret:no:

• Like 1

So, just to be clear he (and the unnamed airmen and security) didn't report this when it happened. Salas then didn't report or talk about this until the mid 90's. That's approximately 20 years from his discharge form the Air Force before he decided this was of so much importance to report. Then dragged his feet about any follow up outside of the Steven Greer circus in 2001. Then, he doesn't report anything to the Pentagon until 2021?

Ok buddy. :tu:

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Trelane said:

So, just to be clear he (and the unnamed airmen and security) didn't report this when it happened. Salas then didn't report or talk about this until the mid 90's. That's approximately 20 years from his discharge form the Air Force before he decided this was of so much importance to report. Then dragged his feet about any follow up outside of the Steven Greer circus in 2001. Then, he doesn't report anything to the Pentagon until 2021?

Ok buddy. :tu:

the believers need something to keep those fantasy juices flowing- this will do- oh joy:D

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 3:07 PM, Golden Duck said:

Where did you read that?

I believe it was Annie Jacobson's Area 51 book, or possibly James Bamford's CIA book "The Puzzle Palace",  but my memory is not the greatest at times anymore. 

Edited by Phantom309
clarification