Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haven’t had COVID yet? It could be more than just luck

Still Waters

51 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

nxz6e.jpg

1 hour ago, joc said:

I didn't go the CT path...I created that CT path...and I'm very proud of it!  B) My office, my rules!  My CT path, my CT path rules!  :sk

LOL

OK, I got nothing........

Damn you're likeable! You and that bloody disarming charm!!!! :lol:

1 hour ago, joc said:

I am wanting to move to Straila more and more every day...word!

If you need more convincing check the other world forum.

Our elections managed to spark two threads two pages long LOL.

And the entire campaign ran nine weeks. Even the biggest political race in the nation here can't generate more interest than that :)

And the result favoured independents for the first time. Both major parties got bruised. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

nxz6e.jpg

mcDonalds2.jpg

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You can spread Covid.

How do you spread obesity? 

By selling fake, processed food everywhere and encouraging people to eat all the time and gulp fizzy drinks, which is what food corporations are doing.

Edited by Occult1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Occult1 said:

By selling fake, processed food everywhere and encouraging people to eat all the time and gulp fizzy drinks, which is what food corporations are doing.

I actually asked of you can make a person obese by being in their vicinity. You know, like how Covid is transmitted.

So why isn't everyone obese then? I'm not. How is it I am immune to this marketing? Why do you think people are not immune to it? 

Are you obese and if so is it because of marketing? 

Self control is quite underrated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

mcDonalds2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN-ZWeD0aDjaaON2mDQJM

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Vitamin D reduces the severity of covid. I wonder why building a strong immune system was never mentioned?

They always just promoted the vax. Study: Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Severe COVID (webmd.com)

The link says it makes Covid more severe. It doesn't say it offers immunity.

Maybe polio sufferers should just sit in the sun as opposed to all my those pesky intrusive life saving medicines too? 

What's your problem with vaccination? Why are you looking for every possible excuse to justify avoiding it? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The link says it makes Covid more severe. It doesn't say it offers immunity.

Maybe polio sufferers should just sit in the sun as opposed to all my those pesky intrusive life saving medicines too? 

What's your problem with vaccination? Why are you looking for every possible excuse to justify avoiding it? 

You better get your reading glasses and read the link again. It says vitamin D deficiency are more likely to cause severe covid causes. :huh:

11 minutes ago, Hawken said:

You better get your reading glasses and read the link again. It says vitamin D deficiency are more likely to cause severe covid causes. :huh:

No, it can cause Covid cases to be more severe. Not the other way around.

I'll copy and paste it for you.

Feb. 8, 2022 -- People with a vitamin D deficiency are more likely to have a severe or critical case of COVID-19, according to a new study published in the journal PLOS ONE.

We found it remarkable, and striking, to see the difference in the chances of becoming a severe patient when you are lacking in vitamin D compared to when you’re not,” Amiel Dror, MD, the lead study author and a doctor at Galilee Medical Center, told The Times of Israel.

Patients with a lack of vitamin d suffer worse symptoms according to the link 

You don't want to share why your so scared of vaccination? 

• Like 1

I don't trust the FDA since many meds have been recalled years after they approved them.

Meds like Chantix, Zantac, Talc Powder, 3 kinds of BP meds -the list goes on.

BTW, better look up the definition of Deficiency 

2 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I don't trust the FDA since many meds have been recalled years after they approved them.

Meds like Chantix, Zantac, Talc Powder, 3 kinds of BP meds -the list goes on.

BTW, better look up the definition of Deficiency 

So, no admission that you were wrong?

That's OK.

If you want to shoot yourself in the foot with paranoia, please don't drag others down with you. 

Have you ever considered how many lives are saved everyday by these drugs? Do you have any idea what the comparison might be? 

Chantix is used to help stop smoking. Are you saying smoking is a better alternative?

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but with Zantec, it was a contaminant that caused issues, not the drug itself right? And there were no damaging or lethal levels going, it was more precautionary wasn't it?.

I think you need to calm down and look at these claims carefully. Your taking something of a hysterical approach.

Talc power isn't a drug or vaccine. Your logic is way off here. None of them should bear any impact on Covid vaccines. They aren't even remotely related.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

No, it can cause Covid cases to be more severe. Not the other way around.

I'll copy and paste it for you.

Feb. 8, 2022 -- People with a vitamin D deficiency are more likely to have a severe or critical case of COVID-19, according to a new study published in the journal PLOS ONE.

We found it remarkable, and striking, to see the difference in the chances of becoming a severe patient when you are lacking in vitamin D compared to when you’re not,” Amiel Dror, MD, the lead study author and a doctor at Galilee Medical Center, told The Times of Israel.

Patients with a lack of vitamin d suffer worse symptoms according to the link 

You don't want to share why your so scared of vaccination? 

You are saying the exact same thing Hawken is.  

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Vitamin D reduces the severity of covid. I wonder why building a strong immune system was never mentioned?

They always just promoted the vax. Study: Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Severe COVID (webmd.com)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glorybebe said:

He likes to play mind games. Hence his name, Psyche

• Like 2

2 hours ago, glorybebe said:

I don't believe so 

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

You better get your reading glasses and read the link again. It says vitamin D deficiency are more likely to cause severe covid causes:huh:

It does not cause Covid. A good dose of vitamin D is not protection against Covid. It is not even close to a replacement for the vaccine.

You probably should have bolded this bit. 

2 hours ago, glorybebe said:

I wonder why building a strong immune system was never mentioned?

It was and it's not sufficient. Even with an overdose of vitamin D.

He is pushing anti vax ideology. That's not a good thing.

His media tirade is wrong too. The media has always said your risk is 1.5 to 2%. It never made it out to be a certain death plague. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hawken said:

He likes to play mind games. Hence his name, Psyche

There's no mind games. 

It's pretty simple.

You're arguments are irrelevant and inapplicable.

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

There's no mind games. 

It's pretty simple.

You're arguments are irrelevant and inapplicable.

Seriously wtf? The two of you have said basically the same thing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

His media tirade is wrong too. The media has always said your risk is 1.5 to 2%. It never made it out to be a certain death plague. 

I do think you're missing the actual point. You even quoted where it was a vitamin D deficiency that made covid worse.

I bolded the special words for you.

Just like being in good health can lessen the symptoms. But we're not allowed to discuss that as it breaks the narrative. 

Covid wasn't the world ender it was hyped up to be. Time to move on.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

LOL

OK, I got nothing........

Damn you're likeable! You and that bloody disarming charm!!!! :lol:

If you need more convincing check the other world forum.

Our elections managed to spark two threads two pages long LOL.

And the entire campaign ran nine weeks. Even the biggest political race in the nation here can't generate more interest than that :)

And the result favoured independents for the first time. Both major parties got bruised. 

Every time that I get on the road, I  think...what fools  Americans are...always in such a hurry, always in a perpetual hurry with absolutely no idea why...and so full of ego...gotta be ahead of the person in front of them...only to be 5 car lengths behind me at the red light because they were going to fast to make a decision which lane might be best.  And what hypocrits!  In church on Sunday morning, and you are trying to exit the pew into the aisle, they are all smiles, waving you in front of them, holding the door for you as you leave...then when you get out of the parking lot onto the main road...all that pious BS goes out the window and they will cut you off just like the sinners that are still in bed hungover from Saturday night!  And how incredibly stupid/dumb...who drives eighty miles and hour 2 car lengths from the car in front of them in heavy traffic...only to zip around them the first chance they get and then right back on the next persons bumper...and that was by design to...no CT there.  Ask any first grader about anything about the founding of the country.  Clueless.  The NEA National Education Association has affectively dumbed down the American population by NOT teaching what they don't want you to know and by putting front and center the things they DO want you to know...like...how important it is to have personal pronouns that describe your sexuality.  

I don't give a damn really about the politics.  I think the people in Australia are pretty cool and pretty real.  Americans are fake and getting faker by the day.  

And when I talk about being programmed...I'm talking predominantly about Americans...I'm sure you all have your own media conglomerates but in America there is only one...it is pretty much a monopoly of thought...and it isn't CNN.  It is the AP.  The Associated Press.  Whatever the AP puts out...ABC, NBC, CNN, et al, pick it up and run with it...and they do have an agenda about how they present the news in America.  So yeah...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It never made it out to be a certain death plague. 

Then why was the media reporting on covid 24/7? It was because they wanted to keep it in the minds of the public and instill fear.

Just over 6 million people died worldwide of covid since it all began in 2020. But CVD claimed 18 million in 2019 and Cancer claimed

9.5 million in 2018. But you keep bringing up Contagious for covid like it's a planet killer. You ignore the death numbers of the 3 diseases.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I don't believe so 

It does not cause Covid. A good dose of vitamin D is not protection against Covid. It is not even close to a replacement for the vaccine.

You probably should have bolded this bit. 

You miss quoted me.  I never said "I wonder why building a strong immune system was never mentioned?"  That was Hawken. :huh:

17 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I do think you're missing the actual point. You even quoted where it was a vitamin D deficiency that made covid worse.

I bolded the special words for you.

Just like being in good health can lessen the symptoms. But we're not allowed to discuss that as it breaks the narrative. 

Covid wasn't the world ender it was hyped up to be. Time to move on.

He said causes Covid. 

It can make them worse. Not cause it. If I test him wrong I'm happy to stand corrected.

Nobody ever said good health wasn't an advantage. It was clearly noted often that underlying conditions were the biggest threat, in other words, people who aren't completely healthy. 

And nobody said it was a planet killer. Hawken said that is the media narrative but it's not. It was never Higher than a 1.5% chance of morbidity.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, glorybebe said:

You miss quoted me.  I never said "I wonder why building a strong immune system was never mentioned?"  That was Hawken. :huh:

Apologies, that was just the quoting box. I meant to quote Hawken. 

It does that when you quote someone outside the original post. 

17 hours ago, Hawken said:

Then why was the media reporting on covid 24/7? It was because they wanted to keep it in the minds of the public and instill fear.

Just the the last part. To keep people mindful. That's important wether you think so or not. 

Just over 6 million people died worldwide of covid since it all began in 2020. But CVD claimed 18 million in 2019 and Cancer claimed

Honestly, it's terrible that so many succumbed to it.

That's got absolutely nothing to do with Covid. You keep trying to make this failed comparison. It's not only wrong, it's rather stupid. 

9.5 million in 2018. But you keep bringing up Contagious for covid like it's a planet killer. You ignore the death numbers of the 3 diseases.

Contagious means transmissible. It doesn't mean lethal 

Do you understand that much?

• Like 1