Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haven’t had COVID yet? It could be more than just luck

Still Waters

18 hours ago, joc said:

Every time that I get on the road, I  think...what fools  Americans are...always in such a hurry, always in a perpetual hurry with absolutely no idea why...and so full of ego...gotta be ahead of the person in front of them...only to be 5 car lengths behind me at the red light because they were going to fast to make a decision which lane might be best.  And what hypocrits!  In church on Sunday morning, and you are trying to exit the pew into the aisle, they are all smiles, waving you in front of them, holding the door for you as you leave...then when you get out of the parking lot onto the main road...all that pious BS goes out the window and they will cut you off just like the sinners that are still in bed hungover from Saturday night!  And how incredibly stupid/dumb...who drives eighty miles and hour 2 car lengths from the car in front of them in heavy traffic...only to zip around them the first chance they get and then right back on the next persons bumper...and that was by design to...no CT there.  Ask any first grader about anything about the founding of the country.  Clueless.  The NEA National Education Association has affectively dumbed down the American population by NOT teaching what they don't want you to know and by putting front and center the things they DO want you to know...like...how important it is to have personal pronouns that describe your sexuality.  

Have the roads got worse there?

Over here, during Covid a lot of people abandoned public transport and got second hand cars. The highway is full of inexperienced drivers and more car accidents than ever. Second hand car prices went through the roof and it takes me about 30% longer on average to get to work as opposed to when I started there, just pre Covid. 

Each generation seems a bit more me me. 

18 hours ago, joc said:

I don't give a damn really about the politics.  I think the people in Australia are pretty cool and pretty real.  Americans are fake and getting faker by the day.  

As you can see two threads two pages.

Politics aren't huge here. Nothing like America.

A couple weeks before voting a lot of people were asked by reporters in the streets if the knew who Albany Anthonese was. Of the two major parties we have, he is the leader of Labor, at the time of the interviews, the opposition. He won. 

At least 30% of people asked didn't even know who he was. 

18 hours ago, joc said:

And when I talk about being programmed...I'm talking predominantly about Americans...I'm sure you all have your own media conglomerates but in America there is only one...it is pretty much a monopoly of thought...and it isn't CNN.  It is the AP.  The Associated Press.  Whatever the AP puts out...ABC, NBC, CNN, et al, pick it up and run with it...and they do have an agenda about how they present the news in America.  So yeah...

We might have, but I'm not really a mainstream guy. I like Aunty ABC here. Radio on the weekends consists of new artists trying to break the scene. Politics barely get a mention.

You would fit right in here.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Hawken said:

Then why was the media reporting on covid 24/7? It was because they wanted to keep it in the minds of the public and instill fear.

Just over 6 million people died worldwide of covid since it all began in 2020. But CVD claimed 18 million in 2019 and Cancer claimed

9.5 million in 2018. But you keep bringing up Contagious for covid like it's a planet killer. You ignore the death numbers of the 3 diseases.

Aren't you an anti-vaxxer? 

• Thanks 1

I read the other day that some people genetics mean that the cells in their nostrils can not connect with the virus. They just don't have the receptive cells required for the virus to take hold. 

Not a smoker, and I have been around and with loads of covid infected people and still haven't caught it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Have the roads got worse there?

It is literally becoming anarchy on all of the roads.  People have always driven too fast...but...there was always the Police Radar factor that kept everything in check.  Once Covid began...the Police were becoming infected pulling people over...so they stopped.  Then the economy got bad and the Police started laying off officers...many police departments now only have about half the force they had pre covid.  So, they just more or less abandoned Police Radar Speed Enforcement.  

The result is that now...on the main roads the vast majority of people drive as fast as they please without concern for a ticket.  And everyone is texting again so it's equally dangerous.  But...what is really dangerous is the 'across the board' impact of Anarchy on the Streets.  Check the crime statistics and you will most likely find that violent crimes across the board have skyrocketed.  

The thing I try to remember is that...if someone is driving in a manner that would make you want to honk at them or shoot the finger...they are crazy enough to shoot you if you do.   Considering the fact that it is legal now to carry a gun in your vehicle...yeah...it's a dangerous place anymore out there on the road.  

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You would fit right in here.

:tu:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kismit said:

I read the other day that some people genetics mean that the cells in their nostrils can not connect with the virus. They just don't have the receptive cells required for the virus to take hold. 

Not a smoker, and I have been around and with loads of covid infected people and still haven't caught it. 

I think it is akin to people who say mosquitos never bite them.  Mosquitos bite everyone!  But...some people are not allergic to the toxin that makes you itch.  

And also...some people have better immune systems for whatever reason.   My daughter has had covid twice since September of last year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, joc said:

I think it is akin to people who say mosquitos never bite them.  Mosquitos bite everyone!  But...some people are not allergic to the toxin that makes you itch.  

And also...some people have better immune systems for whatever reason.   My daughter has had covid twice since September of last year.

My first real job after high school was working on seismic oil exploration crews ..for some reason much of the oil seems to lie beneath vast swamps FULL of mosquitos .   I actually developed a high degree of immunity to the bites …after the first 17 billion or so.  :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just wondering for any of you that experienced covid. Me , my wife and daughter got sick in the last few days and we tested positive for covid , me and my wife had 3 Moderna shots and my 16 year old daughter had 2 Pfizer shots. But i am wondering for opinions on fever and stuff , as my daughters fever has crept up to 103.3 , so i am wondering what fever you guys might consider a problem that needs to be addressed right away. We gave her some Ibuprofin just now.

On 5/26/2022 at 6:25 AM, joc said:

How old is she?

On 5/24/2022 at 5:04 PM, joc said:

Just because it doesn't fit into your delusional belief system does not mean that it has no value...except for, of course to you, but then, that's a given. Everything I say has value...if for no other reason than serving  as entertainment for those of us who are not burdened by a delusional belief system. 

Nonetheless, please, by all means, continue beating a dead horse,  way up there on your high horse.  That too serves as entertainment. :)

Again you show you have nothing of value to post. I on the other hand follow the evidence.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 1:51 AM, Hawken said:

Vitamin D reduces the severity of covid. I wonder why building a strong immune system was never mentioned?

They always just promoted the vax. Study: Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Severe COVID (webmd.com)

A person without vitamin D deficiency reduces the severity of COVID.

This is known for many diseases not just COVID

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2022 at 2:15 AM, Hawken said:

You better get your reading glasses and read the link again. It says vitamin D deficiency are more likely to cause severe covid causes. :huh:

You better learn to think. You wrote "Vitamin D reduces the severity of covid." That is not what the article states.

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2022 at 7:19 AM, XenoFish said:

I do think you're missing the actual point. You even quoted where it was a vitamin D deficiency that made covid worse.

I bolded the special words for you.

Just like being in good health can lessen the symptoms. But we're not allowed to discuss that as it breaks the narrative. 

Covid wasn't the world ender it was hyped up to be. Time to move on.

There is a gross misrepresentation of the article. Suppose you are unusual in that your diet does not provide you with enough vitamin D. That makes you deficient right? You get COVID. Do you think taking vitamin D pills at that time is going to help? Read the article.

Here is another thought experiment. You are a jab resistant person. You don't want to get the jab. You take extra vitamin D pills. Will this afford you protection? Read the article.

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2022 at 7:51 AM, Hawken said:

Then why was the media reporting on covid 24/7? It was because they wanted to keep it in the minds of the public and instill fear.

Just over 6 million people died worldwide of covid since it all began in 2020. But CVD claimed 18 million in 2019 and Cancer claimed

9.5 million in 2018. But you keep bringing up Contagious for covid like it's a planet killer. You ignore the death numbers of the 3 diseases.

So we should tell auto manufacturers to get rid of seat belts and air bags?

So we should let building contractors build horrible high rises and let them occasionally collapse?

So we should let inferior wiring to be installed because fires kill so few people?

So we should give criminals guns because gun violence kills so few people?

You seem intent on pushing the lamest arguments

• Like 1

6 hours ago, razman said:

Just wondering for any of you that experienced covid. Me , my wife and daughter got sick in the last few days and we tested positive for covid , me and my wife had 3 Moderna shots and my 16 year old daughter had 2 Pfizer shots. But i am wondering for opinions on fever and stuff , as my daughters fever has crept up to 103.3 , so i am wondering what fever you guys might consider a problem that needs to be addressed right away. We gave her some Ibuprofin just now.

That's a medical question. Contact a doctor.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

There is a gross misrepresentation of the article. Suppose you are unusual in that your diet does not provide you with enough vitamin D. That makes you deficient right? You get COVID. Do you think taking vitamin D pills at that time is going to help? Read the article.

Here is another thought experiment. You are a jab resistant person. You don't want to get the jab. You take extra vitamin D pills. Will this afford you protection? Read the article.

Okay, sure. Whatever. Covid is old news now. Time to move on to the next crisis. 

6 hours ago, stereologist said:
12 hours ago, razman said:

That's a medical question. Contact a doctor.

Well needless to say it read around 103.7 then seemed to go back down , its been around 100 and some odd something overnight now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

Again you show you have nothing of value to post. I on the other hand follow the evidence.

The evidence?  Where is the evidence that 1 million people died from the Covid 19 virus in America alone?  Where is that evidence exactly?  Because 'they' said so.  You don't even know who 'they' are.  So how can you know that the number of 1 million people who died in America as a direct result of being infected with the Covid 19 virus is correct?  

All you have is what 'somebody' told you was 'evidence'.   See the problem here is that you do not 'have' evidence.  You 'believe' in the 'evidence' they have shown you...and so in that regard...your 'evidence' is just so much woo.  

Now watch as the amazing deep thinker stereologist posts yet another  link to prove his evidence... listen as the amazing stereologist tells me for the 144th time how my posts have no value...

...redundant redundancy is not evidence...it's just    b   o   r   i   n   g...:sleepy:

13 hours ago, razman said:

How old is she?

On 5/26/2022 at 3:33 AM, Kismit said:

Just curious...did you ever get vaccinated and have you ever had a covid test?

On 6/1/2022 at 7:29 AM, joc said:

The evidence?  Where is the evidence that 1 million people died from the Covid 19 virus in America alone?  Where is that evidence exactly?  Because 'they' said so.  You don't even know who 'they' are.  So how can you know that the number of 1 million people who died in America as a direct result of being infected with the Covid 19 virus is correct?  

All you have is what 'somebody' told you was 'evidence'.   See the problem here is that you do not 'have' evidence.  You 'believe' in the 'evidence' they have shown you...and so in that regard...your 'evidence' is just so much woo.  

Now watch as the amazing deep thinker stereologist posts yet another  link to prove his evidence... listen as the amazing stereologist tells me for the 144th time how my posts have no value...

...redundant redundancy is not evidence...it's just    b   o   r   i   n   g...:sleepy:

The evidence is hundreds of thousands of doctors.  That is the source. That is who they are. Any other answers you need 3rd grader?

You can deny whatever. That is the choice of children and the uneducated.

And your posts are without merit and reek of foolishness.

17 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The evidence is hundreds of thousands of doctors.  That is the source. That is who they are. Any other answers you need 3rd grader?

You can deny whatever. That is the choice of children and the uneducated.

And your posts are without merit and reek of foolishness.

Ah, so hundreds of thousands of doctors say that a million people died in the USA of Covid and it is true...But hundreds of thousands of preachers say that Jesus walked on water and that's ridiculous?

Stereo...you have yet to determine the difference between knowledge and belief...and until you do...you will remain mired in the same belief that you criticize those who believe in God, etc. for.  You own your own hypocrisy.  

On 6/1/2022 at 3:05 AM, razman said:

That's a very very high fever, If your daughter is either infant or young, immediately consult with your doctor and keep applying damp cloth to her forehead, this kind of temperature is bad for the brain. 

On 6/4/2022 at 4:20 PM, joc said:

Ah, so hundreds of thousands of doctors say that a million people died in the USA of Covid and it is true...But hundreds of thousands of preachers say that Jesus walked on water and that's ridiculous?

Stereo...you have yet to determine the difference between knowledge and belief...and until you do...you will remain mired in the same belief that you criticize those who believe in God, etc. for.  You own your own hypocrisy.  

The medical issue is a demonstrable fact. Whatever religious fairy tales are told is not a demonstrable fact.

Until you understand basic concepts such as what a fact is, then you will continue to be mired in your personal ignorance.