Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No EVP Voices on Recorder

curtis schweiger jr

Hi Everyone I was going through my videos and voice Recorders and found heavy breathing very evil sounds and a voice telling us to get out when we did a night Investigation the voice and breathing was on the video but not on my voice Recorder It gave me the creeps the first night I did a solo Night Investigation and something was following me through the graveyard I could here walking through the leaves my light went out three times I had put new batteries in everything It was pitch black in that graveyard I never had that happen to me the voice met what it said get out.

Edited by curtis schweiger jr
wrong word
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• The title was changed to No EVP Voices on Recorder

Hi Curtis Schweiger John Ross,

I'm a scientist so PAY ATTENTION.

How many times have I told people - you mustn't EVER use new batteries in graveyards!  New batteries have built-in EVP-suppressant technology, and PFF (Poltergeist Feedback Filters) that actively prevent the duplication of ephemeral non-existent recordings.  You'd need to keep different devices at least twenty feet apart to prevent interference, or enclose each one in three inches of lead.  So next time use old batteries - anything bought pre-2016 should be okay.  Or best of all generate your own electricity on demand with one of those fantastic dynamo torches.  (They're really easy to adapt to run all kinds of kit - I'm recharging my Tesla by typing!)

I don't have PROOF or EVIDENCE to support my statements but by putting certain words in CAPTIALS it disrupts your ability to comprehend this sentence and all you'll remember are the words PROOF and EVIDENCE and anyway given the nature and content of the OP you're hardly one to protest lack of PROOF or EVIDENCE.  (Another lazy trick is to remove punctuation but I see you've already learnt that one.)  Anyway, did I mention I'm a scientist? so unless you're a bigger scientist you should blindly believe everything I say.

Best wishes, etc.,

Tom.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Hi Curtis Schweiger John Ross,

I'm a scientist so PAY ATTENTION.

How many times have I told people - you mustn't EVER use new batteries in graveyards!  New batteries have built-in EVP-suppressant technology, and PFF (Poltergeist Feedback Filters) that actively prevent the duplication of ephemeral non-existent recordings.  You'd need to keep different devices at least twenty feet apart to prevent interference, or enclose each one in three inches of lead.  So next time use old batteries - anything bought pre-2016 should be okay.  Or best of all generate your own electricity on demand with one of those fantastic dynamo torches.  (They're really easy to adapt to run all kinds of kit - I'm recharging my Tesla by typing!)

I don't have PROOF or EVIDENCE to support my statements but by putting certain words in CAPTIALS it disrupts your ability to comprehend this sentence and all you'll remember are the words PROOF and EVIDENCE and anyway given the nature and content of the OP you're hardly one to protest lack of PROOF or EVIDENCE.  (Another lazy trick is to remove punctuation but I see you've already learnt that one.)  Anyway, did I mention I'm a scientist? so unless you're a bigger scientist you should blindly believe everything I say.

Best wishes, etc.,

Tom.

I think the biggest issue most people encounter these days  batteries to use for EVP Recorders, Is locating batteries manufactured in 1996 or before. I recently heard that some of large internet chain stores have opened a special battery section for this purpose alone!

Great post Tom, I feel generally electrified I mean this a very stimulating concersation!:D

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, curtis schweiger jr said:

very evil sounds and a voice telling us to get out

10 hours ago, curtis schweiger jr said:

the voice met what it said get out.

You need to get out more :tu:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, curtis schweiger jr said:

Hi Everyone I was going through my videos and voice Recorders and found heavy breathing very evil sounds and a voice telling us to get out when we did a night Investigation the voice and breathing was on the video but not on my voice Recorder It gave me the creeps the first night I did a solo Night Investigation and something was following me through the graveyard I could here walking through the leaves my light went out three times I had put new batteries in everything It was pitch black in that graveyard I never had that happen to me the voice met what it said get out.

Hi Curtis Schweiger jr, can you upload on here video clips of the evil sounds and voices you captured?

• Like 1