Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NPR’s masking rules encourage coworkers to rat each other out

WVK

National Public Radio is encouraging staffers to squeal on each other if they do not comply with the company’s Draconian mask-wearing policy in the office. 

According to a strongly-worded memo sent out Thursday, NPR employees are not only required to wear masks in the office, but if they see someone who isn’t complying with the mandate, they are encouraged to correct their coworker or rat them out to higher-ups.

“If you notice someone who has forgotten their mask, you might tell them, “Hey, you forgot your mask,” the memo said, adding they can also let a superior know so they can “remind” them or they can get human resources involved. Repeat offenses could lead to the maskless offender getting fired.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/19/nprs-strict-masking-policy-encourages-coworkers-to-tattle-on-violators/

I see that being healthy and maintaining a healthy work environment is called Draconian.

Just more cry baby whining. I saw it at my previous job and I will probably see the whining cry babies in the future.

Wearing a face mask is easy and simple and it seems to be a problem for the cry baby whiners of our society.

I understand and support use of masks, but how will these guys prevent the spread from use of the washrooms? And what about the places of lunch and recreation? 

• Like 1

"It's my god given right to spread the plague to my coworkers you COMMUNISTS!"

Jesus christ people, it's called basic respect for your coworkers. It's the same reason you don't cook fish in the microwave or do that 'taking copies of your ass' thing.

• Like 1