Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mandela Effect Flip/Flops: My Flintstones/Flinstones Story Experienced Similarly by Another

papageorge1

31 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

That is all it would be to a Welshman. I think this particular Mandela Effect is for Americans only that remember into last century.

Righty ho fair enough ill dip out of this one.:tsu:

7 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Righty ho fair enough ill dip out of this one.:tsu:

Are there any Mandela Effects some Welshmen claim? Or are they all too sensible a lot.

Edited by papageorge1

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Are there any Mandela Effects some Welshmen claim?

Honestly I have no idea. I don't really know much about the Mandela Effect to be honest with you. I'm sure some Welsh claims things. I think the first I've heard of the ME is Australia popping up into our reality now and then or something insane as that. :lol:

But I haven't heard about it until this thread to be fair. 

5 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Honestly I have no idea. I don't really know much about the Mandela Effect to be honest with you. I'm sure some Welsh claims things. I think the first I've heard of the ME is Australia popping up into our reality now and then or something insane as that. :lol:

But I haven't heard about it until this thread to be fair. 

The ME is about people pretending they are not wrong.

It is the sequel to the dog ate my homework. Now it's I did my homework in another timeline.

It's about people denying being human. Instead they want to pretend that their fallible memories are correct.

When all of the other paranormal ideas have turned out to be such dismal failures these folks decide to dig a deeper hole for themselves.

• Like 2