Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea's remedy against Covid

Black Red Devil

State TV aired infomercials showing animated characters advising people to see doctors if they have breathing problems, spit up blood or faint.

They also explain what medicines patients can take, including home remedies such as honey tea.

The country's main newspaper, Rodong Sinmun, advised people with mild symptoms to brew 4 to 5 grams of willow or honeysuckle leaves in hot water and drink that three times a day.  :rolleyes:

link

2022 and we still have clowns like this in the world deciding the faith of millions with their pathetic lies and misinformation.  I bet little fatty and family have had all their vaccines and booster shots.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

State TV aired infomercials showing animated characters advising people to see doctors if they have breathing problems, spit up blood or faint.

They also explain what medicines patients can take, including home remedies such as honey tea.

The country's main newspaper, Rodong Sinmun, advised people with mild symptoms to brew 4 to 5 grams of willow or honeysuckle leaves in hot water and drink that three times a day.  :rolleyes:

link

2022 and we still have clowns like this in the world deciding the faith of millions with their pathetic lies and misinformation.  I bet little fatty and family have had all their vaccines and booster shots.

Thanks for starting the thread my friend hope you are well. Here is what see here in South Korea. Every photo, video, pictures Andy painting can’t be trusted. The information we see in the news on Tv herein South Korean show a completely different story than the rest of the World see’s. North Korea only has One City and that’s Pyongyang, this city is as modern as most Capital Cities around the world. But, the rest of the country is like looking at a disaster movie except the tragic situation is real not a simulation.

it’s been reported through South Korean media sources that the country side is littered with bodies, possibly millions. Apparently the dead just lay where they fell. It’s such a sad situation man it’s very hard to believe.

Be well 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for starting the thread my friend hope you are well. Here is what see here in South Korea. Every photo, video, pictures Andy painting can’t be trusted. The information we see in the news on Tv herein South Korean show a completely different story than the rest of the World see’s. North Korea only has One City and that’s Pyongyang, this city is as modern as most Capital Cities around the world. But, the rest of the country is like looking at a disaster movie except the tragic situation is real not a simulation.

it’s been reported through South Korean media sources that the country side is littered with bodies, possibly millions. Apparently the dead just lay where they fell. It’s such a sad situation man it’s very hard to believe.

Be well 

Thanks mate. It's a crazy world we live in where literally a handful of criminal autocratic rulers are allowed to decide the livelihood of billions. North Korea, although a small uninfluential country on the worls stage, is still potentially holding millions at ransom thanks to a dynasty of murderers that nobody has the will or courage to rebel against.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Thanks mate. It's a crazy world we live in where literally a handful of criminal autocratic rulers are allowed to decide the livelihood of billions. North Korea, although a small uninfluential country on the worls stage, is still potentially holding millions at ransom thanks to a dynasty of murderers that nobody has the will or courage to rebel against.

Yea you are certainly right, I love to be able to watch him through the sight of a Barret at 1000 to 1500 meters promise I wo7l& nit miss that shot!:lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

link

I guess they can't do anything else, they can't just be honest and say: "Sorry but our medical care system is so primitive so we can't do much. At least, our figures on number of intensive care patients will be much better than that of other countries since we don't have intensive care.".

42 minutes ago, fred_mc said:

I guess they can't do anything else, they can't just be honest and say: "Sorry but our medical care system is so primitive so we can't do much. At least, our figures on number of intensive care patients will be much better than that of other countries since we don't have intensive care.".

Hey Fred, I hope all well for you and yours. Fred there is only one person in North Korea who could make that statement and thats Kim Jung-un. In North Korea there is no freedom of speech, the North Korea if someone including a blood family member were to make a comment like that they would be executed! A few years back one of Kim’s uncles committed some crime I don’t remember what it was. However two days after the information was reported in South Korea he was executed and there was not enough left to bury.  His uncle was feed alive to a lack of wild dogs, his uncles friends were executed with 12.7 mm Anti Aircraft gun. All execution are publicly carried out, abd they are also put on the State Broadcasting Center, and anyone not at the execution, must watch it on TV!

For most Westerners this barbaric behavior can’t even be imagined, seriously North Koreans are savages.

mSouth Korea he executed

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fred_mc said:

Despite recently admitting an outbreak, Kim has constantly refused vaccines and medicines from other countries because he wanted to maintain this aura of invincibility/superiority by showing everyone that North Korea is a healthy and pure race with 0 infections.  They have only a limited amount of hospital facilities with intensive care units capable of handling a COVID crisis (and anyway hospital beds are usually reserved for the elite) so he prefers to avoid having thousands flocking in by keeping them isolated at their homes with insignificant medical care.  If they survive good otherwise they disappear or 'officially die from natural causes'. 

They're primitive because he's keeping them primitive, poor and ignorant and protraying himself as their saviour who cares for them.  It's the way of authoritarian rulers, the mobilisation of a million health workers is just so they can 'play' with the number of COVID deaths, not to help out the sick.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey Fred, I hope all well for you and yours. Fred there is only one person in North Korea who could make that statement and thats Kim Jung-un. In North Korea there is no freedom of speech, the North Korea if someone including a blood family member were to make a comment like that they would be executed! A few years back one of Kim’s uncles committed some crime I don’t remember what it was. However two days after the information was reported in South Korea he was executed and there was not enough left to bury.  His uncle was feed alive to a lack of wild dogs, his uncles friends were executed with 12.7 mm Anti Aircraft gun. All execution are publicly carried out, abd they are also put on the State Broadcasting Center, and anyone not at the execution, must watch it on TV!

For most Westerners this barbaric behavior can’t even be imagined, seriously North Koreans are savages.

mSouth Korea he executed

Yes, exactly. I wrote that they can't be honest and say that their healthcare is too primitive to handle it ... and yes, you are right about that the reason why they can't be honest about it is that they can only say what is allowed to say, and what they are supposed to say, according to what Kim Jong-Un has decided, and of course he would never allow such a thing as being honest about the healthcare system being too primitive. In fact, Kim Jong Un as far as possible wants to hide the knowledge from people that the healthcare system is worse than in other countries. He wants the people to have as little knowledge as possible about the outside world since it could be dangerous for him if people knew that it is better in other countries, there is a risk that people could revolt, that is why people who are caught listening to foreign radio or seeing American movies are executed in public.

Edited by fred_mc
  • Like 2

Related:

• Like 1

A while ago I did a COVID thread in which there were stupider ideas about COVID such as:

1. Bathing in cow ****
  2. Drinking camel urine
  3. Using oil of violet suppositories
  4. Injecting disinfectant
  • Haha 1