Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China preparing for “D-Day” INVASION of the continental United States

el midgetron

:lol: :D :rofl:  

But I am sure some CTers will fall for it .....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

US and China would have little to gain form invading each other. 

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Saru said:

Wikipedia describes the source of this story i.e. naturalnews.com as "a fake news website."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

Other sites, such as mediabiasfactcheck.com, also describe it in similar terms.

So I'm not sure this even constitutes a conspiracy theory... I doubt there's a single grain of truth to it.

Yes but I’m told “anyone can write for Wikipedia so it’s not a reliable source”……:)

Seriously though, I was far from convinced to the factuality of this story which is why I posted in in this section. It appears the story appeared on Gateway Pundit (see their wiki) before appearing on Natural News. However, the Gateway pundit story doesn’t include the CA D-Day scenario, rather it’s just about an invasion of Taiwan. 

“EXCLUSIVE: Audio Leaked of Chinese Military Meeting Discussing the Invasion of Taiwan and Defeat of Regional US Forces”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/exclusive-audio-leaked-chinese-military-meeting-discuss-invasion-taiwan-defeat-regional-us-forces/

I don’t care enough to watch the hour long video of the leaked audio and don’t speak Chinese to verify if whatever the translation says is accurate. Of course even if the translation is correct the authenticity of the leaked audio is a question. 

However, a Chinese mobilization to invade Taiwan is claim that I think the supporters of the war in Ukraine will gobble up. 

Edited by el midgetron

Dang I really pity you midge.  You wallow in a miserableness of such self sustained committedness...   Truly your conditioning must have been... potent.

Edited by quiXilver
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

275381F2-FEA2-48D5-9EE4-E11415A8DEC8.jpeg.833fd68a3a1bf1afeed9bb8156d8c2ee.jpeg

• Haha 6

Now that the Chinese invasion plans have been exposed I guess they have been put on hold. 

homer-computer-woohoo.jpg

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

275381F2-FEA2-48D5-9EE4-E11415A8DEC8.jpeg.833fd68a3a1bf1afeed9bb8156d8c2ee.jpeg

I know that's the common joke. But I feel that buying and selling with each other on such an interconnected scale makes war so much less likely, making it actually a good thing.

It's a huge hit to the US if China stops selling and a huge hit to China if the US stops buying 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, quiXilver said:

Dang I really pity you midge.  You wallow in a miserableness of such self sustained committedness...   Truly your conditioning must have been... potent.

I am skeptical of the genuineness of your pity. I suspect it more of a resentment. For what, I really have no idea. The Ukraine comment? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I know that's the common joke. But I feel that buying and selling with each other on such an interconnected scale makes war so much less likely, making it actually a good thing.

It's a huge hit to the US if China stops selling and a huge hit to China if the US stops buying 

Your right, I am not certain either could last long without the other. If China wanted to.destroy the United States and they would have to do is call in the US debit!!:w00t::yes:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Your right, I am not certain either could last long without the other. If China wanted to.destroy the United States and they would have to do is call in the US debit!!:w00t::yes:

China actually owns a small part of the US debt. 

Debt is weird. The vast majority of debt is owned by... us. Lol. With seperate US departments we use them to buy and borrow from each other and then buy secerities.

When it comes to other nations that own our debt Japan is actually number one with China at number.

Of the 23 trillion "public debt" China owns 1.07 trillion

Japan owned $1.32 trillion in U.S. Treasurys in July 2021, making it the largest foreign holder of the national debt. The second-largest holder is China, which owns $1.07 trillion of U.S. debt. Both Japan and China want to keep the value of the dollar higher than the value of their own currencies. This helps to keep their exports to the U.S. affordable, which helps their economies grow.10

If anyone wants to read more about it below. It's truly weird stuff 

https://www.thebalance.com/who-owns-the-u-s-national-debt-3306124

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Yes but I’m told “anyone can write for Wikipedia so it’s not a reliable source”……:)

Seriously though, I was far from convinced to the factuality of this story which is why I posted in in this section. It appears the story appeared on Gateway Pundit (see their wiki) before appearing on Natural News. However, the Gateway pundit story doesn’t include the CA D-Day scenario, rather it’s just about an invasion of Taiwan. 

“EXCLUSIVE: Audio Leaked of Chinese Military Meeting Discussing the Invasion of Taiwan and Defeat of Regional US Forces”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/exclusive-audio-leaked-chinese-military-meeting-discuss-invasion-taiwan-defeat-regional-us-forces/

I don’t care enough to watch the hour long video of the leaked audio and don’t speak Chinese to verify if whatever the translation says is accurate. Of course even if the translation is correct the authenticity of the leaked audio is a question. 

However, a Chinese mobilization to invade Taiwan is claim that I think the supporters of the war in Ukraine will gobble up. 

I believe the Taiwan claim may be valid. It was reported in January that Xi made a statement about taking military action against Taiwan if Russia went into Ukraine. I remember it quite clearly because of the panic caused not only in Taiwan but also Japan.

I'll try dig up a link

• Like 2

Can't find any January statements, but October last year Xi said he would unify Taiwan into China.

In March this year he warned Biden he would be "playing with fire " if he sided with Taiwan 

Poll figures from Japan in April show 75 percent of Japanese people are fearful of a Chinese invasion of either Taiwan or other disputed Islands 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

At this moment and time, can I just say something?

Hide contents

2gixdi.jpg

:lol:

My thoughts exactly!  Besides that...while the Chinese are very resourceful...and very intelligent...how many troops could they actually put on the ground in America?  It doesn't really matter...there are 300 million of us just chomping for a reason to shoot somebody...

If that ever happened...omg...it would be a complete slaughter...and it wouldn't stop with the Chinese Army either.  It's never going to happen.  

• Like 7

2ABF279F-BB06-405D-A86C-B206B504F9D2.jpeg.d84fe32b1ed2439ad8e63c90cb2b8ffb.jpeg

7 hours ago, Saru said:

Wikipedia describes the source of this story i.e. naturalnews.com as "a fake news website."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

Other sites, such as mediabiasfactcheck.com, also describe it in similar terms.

So I'm not sure this even constitutes a conspiracy theory... I doubt there's a single grain of truth to it.

Commander in Chief:

New World Liberation Front Against Chinese Aggression 

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If it looks like dog s*** and smells like dog s***  then why step in it?  Avoid it.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff:

6 hours ago, Katniss said:

At this moment and time, can I just say something?

Reveal hidden contents

2gixdi.jpg

:lol:

E5C41316-DFDC-41A1-8682-69EB3043543B.jpeg.31f35d413caaefd7d572bff21646aadf.jpeg

Commander of Joint Special Operations Command ( JSOC )the Wolverine Army Corp’s

7 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

US and China would have little to gain form invading each other. 

Commander of Personnel Actions

4 hours ago, quiXilver said:

Commander of Armor Forces

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Commander of Special Weapons and Tactical Operations Center Forward

7 hours ago, Essan said:

:lol: :D :rofl:  

But I am sure some CTers will fall for it .....

Commander of Artillery and Tactical Operations center rearward 

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I am skeptical of the genuineness of your pity. I suspect it more of a resentment. For what, I really have no idea. The Ukraine comment? 

Commander of  Psychological Warfare and Propaganda 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I'll bet it's true just for the sake of being a mental exercise.  I'm sure our military has plans designed for almost every imaginable scenario too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's a myth.  The entity that the US owes the most money to is itself (our own tax payers)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, joc said:

My thoughts exactly!  Besides that...while the Chinese are very resourceful...and very intelligent...how many troops could they actually put on the ground in America?  It doesn't really matter...there are 300 million of us just chomping for a reason to shoot somebody...

If that ever happened...omg...it would be a complete slaughter...and it wouldn't stop with the Chinese Army either.  It's never going to happen.  

My thoughts too.  I almost wish someone would try and invade the US just because I've been sick for a week and am bored out of my skull :lol:

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I don’t think many people would be surprised at all if China began to actually make preparations to invade Taiwan. I think if they wanted to do it this would the prime time to execute their plan. However, the World would know in advance or any such military operation, and I believe that like the Ukraine NATO would intervene first with sanctions and then with equipment and supplies. Sadly I suspect that if China was to begin plans for an invasion at this time the World would possibly end up sending troops also. Because it would be assumed that Russia and China have joined forces, and because of that I also believe it precipitate a World War.

While I see your point I don’t believe that supporters of the Ukrainian Government will gobble that up, it fact I think there would be much trepidation, concern , and fear of the consequences if somehow this occurred. Hopefully, It doesn’t because it can only end in a global catastrophe no matter the out come of such a conflict.

JIMO

19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's a myth.  The entity that the US owes the most money to is itself (our own tax payers)

First of all I never that China held more debit than the America Taxpayers, I said that the US Debt China holds could destroy the US Economy. I suppose I should have been more clear when making the comments I made sorry about that..

How Does China Buy U.S. Treasurys? 

The Chinese government uses U.S. dollars it has on hand to buy Treasurys. It receives these dollars from Chinese companies that receive them as payments for their exports. 

China’s demand for Treasurys helps keep U.S. interest rates low. It allows the U.S. Treasury to borrow more at low rates. Congress can then increase the federal spending that spurs U.S. economic growth. 

Owning U.S. Treasury notes helps China's economy grow. Demand for dollar-denominated bonds raises the dollar value compared to that of the yuan. That makes Chinese exports cheaper than American-made goods, increasing sales. U.S. consumers benefit from low consumer prices. 

What Would Happen if China Were to Call In Its Debt?

China holds more than $1 trillion of the U.S. national debt. That's a large portion of the $7.6 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $29 trillion national debt is owned by either people in the U.S. or by the U.S. government itself.1

China's position as the largest foreign holder of U.S. debt gives it some political leverage. It is responsible for lower interest rates and cheap consumer goods. If it were to call in its debt, U.S. interest rates and prices could rise, slowing U.S. economic growth.  On the other hand, if China were to call in its debt, the demand for the dollar could plummet. This dollar collapse could disrupt international markets even more than the 2008 financial crisis. China's economy would suffer along with everyone else's.

If China ever did call in its debt, it slowly would begin selling off its Treasury holdings. Even at a slow pace, dollar demand would drop. That would hurt China's competitiveness by raising the yuan’s value relative to the dollar. At some price point, U.S. consumers would buy American products instead. China could start this process only after it further expanded its exports to other Asian countries and increased domestic demand.

Is China's Strategy Working? 

China's low-cost competitive strategy seems to be working. Its economy grew more than 10% for the three decades before the 2008 recession. In 2019, it grew at 6.1%, an even more sustainable rate. China has become one of the largest economies in the world. And if you measure it by gross domestic product (GDP) and consider purchasing power parity (PPP), China is seen as the world’s largest economy.

China also became the world's biggest exporter in 2009.7China needs this growth to raise its low standard of living. For these reasons, we'll likely see China remain one of the world's largest holders of U.S. national debt.

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If it looks like dog s*** and smells like dog s***  then why step in it?  Avoid it.

Well, it's human nature, innit?  I was a commercial and residential painter for nearly 10 years and you'd be amazed at the number of office/professional types who would reach and touch a wall or door frame even with a "WET PAINT" warning sign next to it. B)  

As for the OP... uh... no. Just, no.   The CCP is a rational entity, even brutally so.  Evil, to be sure but rational above all.  They understand that the efforts of a single U.S. ballistic missile submarine could end their reign in a matter of minutes and there would be nothing they could do to stop it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2