Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China preparing for “D-Day” INVASION of the continental United States

el midgetron

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

While I see your point I don’t believe that supporters of the Ukrainian Government will gobble that up, it fact I think there would be much trepidation, concern , and fear of the consequences if somehow this occurred. Hopefully, It doesn’t because it can only end in a global catastrophe no matter the out come of such a conflict.

JIMO

No not the Ukraine government, I was referring to some of the people who support the war in Ukraine. I’ve heard several of them claim if we don’t stop Russia in Ukraine, China will take Taiwan. This leaked audio file seems right up their alley. And I don’t disagree with the claim China wants to take Taiwan. I just don’t think the War in Ukraine is going to impact that scenario.

Edited by el midgetron

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

I'll bet it's true just for the sake of being a mental exercise.  I'm sure our military has plans designed for almost every imaginable scenario too.

works with TV shows too!

It’s the Conspiracy Theory section :)

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

No not the Ukraine government, I was referring to some of the people who support the war in Ukraine. I’ve heard several of them claim if we don’t stop Russia in Ukraine, China will take Taiwan. This leaked audio file seems right up their alley. And I don’t disagree with the claim China wants to take Taiwan. I just don’t think the War in Ukraine is going to impact that scenario.

Not wishing to derail the topic too much but yes, China was watching what happened. If they thought the West could be a push-over, they would have invaded Taiwan in a flash. The West reaction to the Ukraine invasion though, has made China think twice about that. We can only be pushed so far.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

Not wishing to derail the topic too much but yes, China was watching what happened. If they thought the West could be a push-over, they would have invaded Taiwan in a flash. The West reaction to the Ukraine invasion though, has made China think twice about that. We can only be pushed so far.

No worries on my end on the topic side, man.

Where is the boundary of justifiable military action? “So we can only be pushed so far” by China invading a country directly off their coast?. But it’s totally unacceptable for Russia to feel “pushed to far” by NATO rolling up to their  border? 

9 hours ago, joc said:

My thoughts exactly!  Besides that...while the Chinese are very resourceful...and very intelligent...how many troops could they actually put on the ground in America?  It doesn't really matter...there are 300 million of us just chomping for a reason to shoot somebody...

If that ever happened...omg...it would be a complete slaughter...and it wouldn't stop with the Chinese Army either.  It's never going to happen.  

What if a million turn up and surrender? 

Would USA break the Geneva Convention?

Edited by Golden Duck

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

What if a million turn up and surrender? 

Would USA break the Geneva Convention?

Well 30 million probably would surrender...because they would no doubt invade California first. B)

But at least Texas would own a lot more real estate than it already does since we would then actually be the country....;)

oh yeah...and all those surrounding satellite states... :tsu:

Edited by joc
  • Thanks 1

Half the Chinese army would probably have hepatitis by the time they reached the eastern border of California…..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Obviousman said:

"We"? Out on the frontlines of Kyiv, are you?

Or are you, in fact, several thousand miles away, safe in your own home, claiming the same bravery as actual Ukrainians?

Or maybe you're just in a Mitchell and Web Look sketch...

--Jaylemurph

• Confused 1

The somewhat incredulous reporter, upon hearing blunt and perhaps unexpected answer in the affirmative pressed further, "You are?"

"That's the commitment we made," the president said.

However, it remains entirely unknown and unclear what "commitment" the president is talking about, given there's currently no mutual defense treaty between the US and Taiwan (President Carter had terminated the historic Mutual Defense Treaty/MDT). Is President Biden confused? Is he latching on to pre-1979 memories in US foreign policy?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-says-us-will-respond-militarily-if-china-attacks-taiwan

…we are in good hands…

• Haha 1

Monday on FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” former House Speaker Newt Gingrich touted President Joe Biden’s comments that the United States would defend Taiwan should China invade. The comments were later walked back by the White House.

Gingrich questioned why the White House would walk the president’s remarks back and said an attack on Taiwan would lead to the United States and China being in a “general war.”

I think here, [Biden] is trying to be very clear,” Gingrich outlined. “I mean, I assume he doesn’t have any control in the White House because I can’t understand how you walk it back. I mean, the word ‘yes’ is definitive, and it’s probably the right word to make sure that Xi Jinping, who is the dictator and head of the secretary general of the Chinese Communist Party, Xi Jinping needs to understand that an attack on Taiwan would lead to a general war because that’s what would happen. If the United States goes in to defend Taiwan, we will be in a general war with China.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/23/gingrich-praises-biden-taiwan-remarks-his-staff-was-nuts-to-walk-them-back/

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

"We"? Out on the frontlines of Kyiv, are you?

Or are you, in fact, several thousand miles away, safe in your own home, claiming the same bravery as actual Ukrainians?

Or maybe you're just in a Mitchell and Web Look sketch...

--Jaylemurph

"We" as in the West (like I wrote). As in supplying arms to the Ukrainians. As in financial consequences for the Russians.

Nowhere have I claimed the same bravery as the people fighting there. My domains are the sea and the air, and I would never want to face a ground war like they have.

In my over 25 years in uniform in the defence of Australia, I have never claimed "bravery". I've always just done my job.

So, if you don't mind, pull your head in.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Obviousman said:

"We" as in the West (like I wrote). As in supplying arms to the Ukrainians. As in financial consequences for the Russians.

Nowhere have I claimed the same bravery as the people fighting there. My domains are the sea and the air, and I would never want to face a ground war like they have.

In my over 25 years in uniform in the defence of Australia, I have never claimed "bravery". I've always just done my job.

So, if you don't mind, pull your head in.

I'm not comfortable with you speaking for /me/, let alone the West in toto.

What was it like, fighting the Nazis in Raiders of the Lost Ark, since we're evidently placing ourselves inside stories we like now?

--Jaylemurph

On 5/22/2022 at 6:30 PM, XenoFish said:

Can't we all just nuke each other into oblivion and get it over with.

That's in a different simulation. Since we're living in the matrix or whatever.

• Haha 1

They don't have to invade by force, will naturaly absorb the rest of the world...

On 5/23/2022 at 2:13 PM, el midgetron said:

Where is the boundary of justifiable military action? “So we can only be pushed so far” by China invading a country directly off their coast?. But it’s totally unacceptable for Russia to feel “pushed to far” by NATO rolling up to their  border? 

Yes, Russia traditionally has tried to have a ring of 'border' countries to act as a buffer zone but I think this is a little different. Let's not forget NATO was not getting involved; it was Putin's invasion of the Ukraine which has so dramatically backfired. Not only did it push the West to introduce sanctions, it caused NATO to see how it could help instead of it's previously neutral stance. Not only that but two other countries, previously neutral, are now petitioning for entrance to NATO!

If Putin had wanted those countries, he should have done what they have always done: get a sympathetic person elected. That, or offer some incentive for the country to want to remain loyal to Russia.

Or he could withdraw his forces now, and defuse the whole situation.

For me, the boundary is invasion of your territory. That's a show stopper.

What's China going to do, invade us in Sampans? That's all they'd have left after the US Navy got finished with theirs. China has a big Navy, but less than half the tonnage of ours and very little in the way of real deep water force projection capability. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 6:07 PM, el midgetron said:

(Natural News) Leaked audio that appears to have originated from a meeting of China’s top war generals reveals elaborate plans for a land invasion in the near future, waged by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) and augmented with cyber warfare, orbital space weapons and the activation of CCP civilians currently embedded in corporations and governments around the world.

This is the bombshell that has emerged from the leaked audio out of China, for which a full English translation and transcript has now been published by whistleblower Jennifer Zeng at this link. (The English translation is somewhat rough but still very useful.)….

…..The invasion forces would cross the Pacific disguised as merchant ships / cargo ships. Once they arrive within short-range rocket range, containers on the top of these ocean vessels would open up and launch short-range rockets, including tactical battlefield nuclear weapons, striking National Guard and military bases in California. Chinese troops would then land on the beaches. They would seize the ports (such as Long Beach), then use the ports to land heavier ships which would offload armor, artillery, and other heavy weapon of war. From there, China would have established a beachhead similar to the way allied forces stormed the beaches of Normandy in World War II……

…..China and Russia have teamed up in this effort to destroy their common enemy (the USA). Russia’s operations in Ukraine are essentially a “fixing operation” to cause the USA to commit its military hardware and troops to the Ukrainian theater of war, thereby creating vulnerabilities and lack of military readiness in the continental United States (CONUS), just as China is preparing to invade the USA in a D-Day-style landing of troops and military equipment…..

…..China’s goal is to exterminate every last American in North America, then conquer the fertile farmlands of the Midwest, which are desperately needed by China to produce the crops that will feed its people and support China’s global expansion toward world dominance. The longstanding military posture of China includes a plan to exterminate every last American, including all the illegals who currently reside in the US…….

https://miamistandard.news/2022/05/20/sources-china-preparing-for-d-day-invasion-of-the-continental-united-states-with-forces-to-land-on-the-beaches-of-california-as-biden-and-newsom-serve-as-chinas-accomplices/

This summer....RED DAWN 2

red-dawn-uk-quad.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 10:07 AM, el midgetron said:

(Natural News) Leaked audio that appears to have originated from a meeting of China’s top war generals reveals elaborate plans for a land invasion in the near future, waged by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) and augmented with cyber warfare, orbital space weapons and the activation of CCP civilians currently embedded in corporations and governments around the world.

This is the bombshell that has emerged from the leaked audio out of China, for which a full English translation and transcript has now been published by whistleblower Jennifer Zeng at this link. (The English translation is somewhat rough but still very useful.)….

…..The invasion forces would cross the Pacific disguised as merchant ships / cargo ships. Once they arrive within short-range rocket range, containers on the top of these ocean vessels would open up and launch short-range rockets, including tactical battlefield nuclear weapons, striking National Guard and military bases in California. Chinese troops would then land on the beaches. They would seize the ports (such as Long Beach), then use the ports to land heavier ships which would offload armor, artillery, and other heavy weapon of war. From there, China would have established a beachhead similar to the way allied forces stormed the beaches of Normandy in World War II……

…..China and Russia have teamed up in this effort to destroy their common enemy (the USA). Russia’s operations in Ukraine are essentially a “fixing operation” to cause the USA to commit its military hardware and troops to the Ukrainian theater of war, thereby creating vulnerabilities and lack of military readiness in the continental United States (CONUS), just as China is preparing to invade the USA in a D-Day-style landing of troops and military equipment…..

…..China’s goal is to exterminate every last American in North America, then conquer the fertile farmlands of the Midwest, which are desperately needed by China to produce the crops that will feed its people and support China’s global expansion toward world dominance. The longstanding military posture of China includes a plan to exterminate every last American, including all the illegals who currently reside in the US…….

https://miamistandard.news/2022/05/20/sources-china-preparing-for-d-day-invasion-of-the-continental-united-states-with-forces-to-land-on-the-beaches-of-california-as-biden-and-newsom-serve-as-chinas-accomplices/

Are you somehow ethically opposed to using reputable sources? 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2022 at 7:49 AM, Autochthon1990 said:

Are you somehow ethically opposed to using reputable sources? 

Ohh, el midge is just parroting Yellow Peril drivel from 50, 100, 150 years ago.

He can't even manage to be /creatively/ racist, poor thing. I wonder if we let him go on long enough, if he'll start badmouthing "those sneaky Punic devils" and adding "Carthago delenda est" to the end of every post or even warning us against Thag's tribe and their underhanded mammoth-killing techniques and how they first come to take our flints, then they take atlatls...

--Jaylemurph

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 5:39 PM, OverSword said:

That's a myth.  The entity that the US owes the most money to is itself (our own tax payers)

That might be a myth too.  Most of it is owned by outfits that don't pay a lot of taxes.

On 5/25/2022 at 10:42 PM, Hammerclaw said:

What's China going to do, invade us in Sampans? That's all they'd have left after the US Navy got finished with theirs. China has a big Navy, but less than half the tonnage of ours and very little in the way of real deep water force projection capability. 

Well they could put a platoon in each container and ship them into all of our big ports.  They could have a million troops occupying the ports  before we wondered what happened to our Walmart shipments.:D

Or they could just make it known  they hate Muslims, would build a wall on both the southern and northern borders,  stop giving handouts to people that don't deserve them, end all social programs and make an ex-president  provincial governor.  They might not even have to fight much.

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Well they could put a platoon in each container and ship them into all of our big ports.  They could have a million troops occupying the ports  before we wondered what happened to our Walmart shipments.:D

Or they could just make it known  they hate Muslims, would build a wall on both the southern and northern borders,  stop giving handouts to people that don't deserve them, end all social programs and make an ex-president  provincial governor.  They might not even have to fight much.

Yeah, that would probably happen to a Blue State, if didn't have all the Red States it despises to protect it. Good point!:tu:

Edited by Hammerclaw

41 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Yeah, that would probably happen to a Blue State, if didn't have all the Red States it despises to protect it. Good point!

Indeed, they would only have to say one thing to be cheered in the Red states:  "We are here to reinstate Donald Trump."  Instant capitulation.