Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Identity Politics


Cookie Monster
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I`ve found one that is odd:  

This Democrat thinks men can become pregnant and have abortions. Gutfeld mocks her as not being sane in last nights episode:

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

*snip*

They obviously can, not my thing, but I wish them well

Edited by Saru
Removed image due to copyright
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

They obviously can, not my thing, but I wish them well

They are both women.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

They obviously can, not my thing, but I wish them well

Patently a woman. Breast removal a dead giveaway. (leaving the uterous and womb in place another dead giveaway) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Gender = the social expectations, roles, behaviors, mannerism, etc that we commonly associate with a sex.

Sex= your chromosomes.

By actual definitions a 'man" can be pregnant.

Males cannot be however. You guys are confused because you're using man to mean the male sex. Instead of as a gender.

We are use to using man and woman to mean both sex and gender because 99% of the time those things will allign.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Gender = the social expectations, roles, behaviors, mannerism, etc that we commonly associate with a sex.

Sex= your chromosomes.

By actual definitions a 'man" can be pregnant.

Males cannot be however. You guys are confused because you're using man to mean the male sex. Instead of as a gender.

We are use to using man and woman to mean both sex and gender because 99% of the time those things will allign.

man

[ man ]
noun, plural men [men].
an adult male person
 
man, adult male noun, an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
 
Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man = Someone with male chromosomes and male equipment. A confused man alters himself to become as near to a woman as possible, but is still a man.

Woman = Someone with female chromosomes and female equipment. A confused woman alters herself to become as near to a man as possible, but is still a woman.

A confused man cannot become pregnant or have an abortion.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

This Democrat thinks men can become pregnant and have abortions. Gutfeld mocks her as not being sane in last nights episode:

This is but just one more indicator of how the deterioration of a bankrupted ideology begins.  Gutfeld should mock her.  She should be mocked.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

man

[ man ]
noun, plural men [men].
an adult male person
 
man, adult male noun, an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
 

Well that settles it.

All the major scientific bodies be damned

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Gender = the social expectations, roles, behaviors, mannerism, etc that we commonly associate with a sex.

Sex= your chromosomes.

By actual definitions a 'man" can be pregnant.

Males cannot be however. You guys are confused because you're using man to mean the male sex. Instead of as a gender.

We are use to using man and woman to mean both sex and gender because 99% of the time those things will allign.

It's more like 100%.  You cannot fool nature.  When transgenders age, they age in the manner that their original gender was.  That becomes so obvious.  Now women can be masculine and men can be feminine.  Everyone has a little bit of the other in them.  Men can have a feminine side and women can have a masculine side (my avatar, in part, represents that).  Some have more than others.  Certainly, that balance can shift and change preference and identity (and there is nothing wrong with that).  But chromosomes do not lie.  Until we are able to modify chromosomes and even be able to surgically implant functional plumbing, we don't have the command over nature that we think we do.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Patently a woman. Breast removal a dead giveaway. (leaving the uterous and womb in place another dead giveaway) 

On top of which a females (XX) genetic makeup, just as a males (XY) genetic makeup will, even after death, scream XX or XY REGARDLESS of any superficial changes made to look other than what they are biologically. 
 

cormac

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

On top of which a females (XX) genetic makeup, just as a males (XY) genetic makeup will, even after death, scream XX or XY REGARDLESS of any superficial changes made to look other than what they are biologically. 
 

cormac

Indeed. Pretty sure in a thousand years time when some archaeologist digs up a body they will still be asked 'Is it male or female?'

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Indeed. Pretty sure in a thousand years time when some archaeologist digs up a body they will still be asked 'Is it male or female?'

And the DNA, if viable, will come back with what they are biologically
 

cormac

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

And the DNA, if viable, will come back with what they are biologically

Edit to add: I could ‘identify’ as a deuce-and-a-half but it would be a safe bed that my DNA would not come back as me being a 2 1/2 ton military conveyance. :whistle:
 

cormac

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few males are born with a female brain, and vice versa. Those individuals experience a conflict between who they are, and what their bodies and genes show. It's not their fault. Nature is responsible. If you can't accept the brain in wrong body concept, take it up with nature.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zep73 said:

A few males are born with a female brain, and vice versa. Those individuals experience a conflict between who they are, and what their bodies and genes show. It's not their fault. Nature is responsible. If you can't accept the brain in wrong body concept, take it up with nature.

Which should seem like a pretty common sense outcome for anyone who understands evolution and biology. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, zep73 said:

A few males are born with a female brain, and vice versa. Those individuals experience a conflict between who they are, and what their bodies and genes show. It's not their fault. Nature is responsible. If you can't accept the brain in wrong body concept, take it up with nature.

Nobody said it was their fault but at the same time what they identify as has no bearing on what their biology dictates
 

cormac

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A man can get pregnant in the same way a dog or fox can ;)     

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Essan said:

A man can get pregnant in the same way a dog or fox can ;)     

That reply puzzles me lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Nobody said it was their fault but at the same time what they identify as has no bearing on what their biology dictates.

They have lived with that dictatorship for millenia. Now science has made it possible for them to escape it. Shouldn't we be happy for them instead of condemning and ridiculing them?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

That reply puzzles me lol.

Man is to woman as dog is to b**** and fox is to vixen ;)     

Man refers to both the male and the species as a whole.  Hence mankind, manhole, chairman, policeman "man the barricades" etal - none of which words are - in the context used - gender specific ;)   

In the same way, "dog food" does not mean food only for a male canine.

Though some ignorant people would have it otherwise

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zep73 said:

They have lived with that dictatorship for millenia. Now science has made it possible for them to escape it. Shouldn't we be happy for them instead of condemning and ridiculing them?

No it hasn’t, not one trans person HAS EVER escaped their biology, nor can they. And biology, regardless of how the earliest peoples understood it, is what was used to determine whether a person was male or female. 
 

Having said that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone being a masculine female nor an effeminate male. 
 

cormac

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, zep73 said:

A few males are born with a female brain, and vice versa. Those individuals experience a conflict between who they are, and what their bodies and genes show. It's not their fault. Nature is responsible. If you can't accept the brain in wrong body concept, take it up with nature.

It doesn’t matter what the brain says, it’s the body (chromosomes) that drives the bus.  As I said, everyone is not 100% of their gender.  The brain dictates how much of each is your makeup.  The person is blameless and you can’t blame nature for being nature.  Only Identity Politics dictates that blame must be placed.  The brain in wrong body concept is common enough (it’s only nature).  The question is how much?  Just live your life and no need to force others to live that way.  Live and let live.  Respect each other.  Drop the identity politics.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, zep73 said:

They have lived with that dictatorship for millenia. Now science has made it possible for them to escape it. Shouldn't we be happy for them instead of condemning and ridiculing them?

They are afraid that if they normalize trans people that it will "confuse" and turn their kids trans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

No it hasn’t, not one trans person HAS EVER escaped their biology, nor can they. And biology, regardless of how the earliest peoples understood it, is what was used to determine whether a person was male or female. 
 

Having said that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone being a masculine female nor an effeminate male. 
 

cormac

Exactly

We can all dress and behave as we wish.   We can even undertake surgery to make us look different.   But whether we are male or female is determined solely by whether our chromosones are XY or XX.   And we cannot change that.   What ever some silly people may think.
.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.