Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Washington Post admits 'voting is surging in Georgia'

Michelle

Washington Post admits 'voting is surging in Georgia' despite previous reports, claims about voter suppression

The Post's editorial board previously claimed that the law made voting 'harder'

The Washington Post admitted over the weekend that the number of Georgians turning out to vote in this year's midterm election primaries was "surging," despite its previous reporting and claims that the state's new law aimed at election integrity would lead to voter suppression.

In a Saturday piece headlined, "Voting is surging in Georgia despite controversial new election law," The Post reported that early voting in Georgia was seeing its largest turnout ever, laying waste to its own claims, as well as those of Democrats and other left-wing figures, that the law, signed by Gov. Brian Kemp in March 2021, amounted to Republican attempts to make it harder for people to vote.

cont...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-voting-georgia-voter-suppression?dicbo=v2-fa769d6e146b778bea1dbff8362250e7

I won't link to the WaPo article. I'll leave that up to the curious.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Nice to see the dems are what we expect them to be,,, fabricators. "voter suppression", no democrats, FRAUDSTER suppression 

And @Michelle, you could have deposited the WaPo link and then ran to take a shower ;)

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
typo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Nice to see the dems are what we expect them to be,,, fabricators. "voter suppression", no democrats, FRAUDSTER suppression 

And they always end up hurting blacks more than anyone else. When MLB boycotted Georgia for Colorado, which has tougher voting laws I might add, they hurt all of the black small businesses around the stadium. They depend on these big events to keep them in business for the rest of the year. None of the idiots even knew the demographics of the areas they effected.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I still dont believe 82 million people voted for Biden.

The Chinese must be laughing at that one.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 4

phew... at least you're all not bitter about it.        :w00t:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Trust me, he didn't.  Just watch "2000 Mules" and decide for yourself.  After watching this, you ask yourself, "Hunter who?"

• Like 2

It's okay to make predictions. It's also good to report that the predictions are wrong. That is what good science is all about. Create a system that is able to make predictions, Check those predictions.

Now what is seen here is that the outcome is not related to the predictions. The laws meant to restrict voting are not related to the outcome.

Just another day in the lives of those that cannot think,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If they have laws meant to restrict voting then a number of blue states with more strict voting laws should have been a greater target long ago. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

The Chinese must be laughing at that one.

Rita Panahi is such a thorough journalist she couldn't find anything about the Portal Bridge derailment.

17 hours ago, Michelle said:

In a Saturday piece headlined, "Voting is surging in Georgia despite controversial new election law," The Post reported that early voting in Georgia was seeing its largest turnout ever, laying waste to its own claims, as well as those of Democrats and other left-wing figures, that the law, signed by Gov. Brian Kemp in March 2021, amounted to Republican attempts to make it harder for people to vote.

Oh it definitely did that, but they ran into just one little problem

If you make people /really/ mad at the nonsense you're trying to pull, people who wouldn't normally vote will come out specifically to shut your authoritarian ass down. There's a reason 2020 had record turnout (Well that and the pandemic meaning some folks had nothing better to do on a weekday)

• Haha 1

If they change the narrative to more voter turnout as opposed to lower voter turnout then it'll lessen the suspicions should there be a larger than normal blue vote.

49 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

If they change the narrative to more voter turnout as opposed to lower voter turnout then it'll lessen the suspicions should there be a larger than normal blue vote.

Yeah it's not like the GOP has done anything to turn off the majority of voters recently...

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

If you make people /really/ mad at the nonsense you're trying to pull, people who wouldn't normally vote will come out specifically to shut your authoritarian ass down

That’s what we saw in 16 and is what we’re going to see in 22 and 24.  It’s going to be a Tsunami.  People are beginning to see what authoritarianism/totalitarianism is doing to them.  And that this is all deliberate.

There's a reason 2020 had record turnout (Well that and the pandemic meaning some folks had nothing better to do on a weekday)

Yes, there is a reason and that reason will join the Dossier and Hunter to be the greatest scam ever foisted on this nation.  Call me an eternal optimist, but I don’t think things are as bleak as they seem.  The Globalists are not going to succeed.  It might take an ugly turn but 1984 isn’t going to take hold.

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yeah it's not like the GOP has done anything to turn off the majority of voters recently...

The GOP is sitting pretty.  It’s the Marxists that are turning off the voters.  But the Marxist don’t need the voter to win.

• Like 2

Of course voter turnout is huge, this is a Republican primary.  It is a battle between Trump on one side and Pence, Christie and an increasing number of conservative Republicans on the other side. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, stereologist said:

It's okay to make predictions. It's also good to report that the predictions are wrong. That is what good science is all about. Create a system that is able to make predictions, Check those predictions.

Now what is seen here is that the outcome is not related to the predictions. The laws meant to restrict voting are not related to the outcome.

Just another day in the lives of those that cannot think,

WA Post was doing science by lying about Georgia's voting laws? :blink:  So they, along with other idiot news outlets, lie about the voting laws to manipulate people and that's science eh?  The science of mind control maybe.  

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Depends on where the voters are.  Has it occurred to anyone that the people that want to implement stricter abortion laws were voted into office by the people they represent?  Not everyone lives in Colorado and Washington.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Depends on where the voters are.  Has it occurred to anyone that the people that want to implement stricter abortion laws were voted into office by the people they represent?  Not everyone lives in Colorado and Washington.

Yeah and a majority of people in the south where fine with Jim Crow at first too, that didn't mean we just let it slide. 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

The GOP is sitting pretty.  It’s the Marxists that are turning off the voters.  But the Marxist don’t need the voter to win.

I see, are these...Marxists in the room with you right now? Because last time I looked, there...just aren't any in politics, not a one. 

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yeah and a majority of people in the south where fine with Jim Crow at first too, that didn't mean we just let it slide. 

Oh, I'm with you there.  But consider...the only reason the abortion issue is where it's at now is because nobody in congress for fifty years has tried to enshrine abortion rights as law.  This should have been something they were doing the whole time.  When I was a kid it would have passed.  Now after decades of it being used as an issue to make us fear and hate eachother it's too late.  They'll never get one through at a federal level now.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Of course voter turnout is huge, this is a Republican primary.  It is a battle between Trump on one side and Pence, Christie and an increasing number of conservative Republicans on the other side. 

That’s not the why.  Too many are pi$$$’d.  They are pi$$$’d at this Administration.  They are pi$$$’d at the Establishment Republicans.  I like Pense and Christie but they are hardly Conservative.  They represent the Establishment and Trump represents the Populists, Conservatives, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Democratic converts, etc.  It’s the Conservatives against the Establishment and Marxists.  And this is a dying group, just like what happened to the Bull Moose Party.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I see, are these...Marxists in the room with you right now? Because last time I looked, there...just aren't any in politics, not a one. 

You’re here.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

You’re here.

Strange as I'm not a marxist...is there one behind me?!

2 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Strange as I'm not a marxist...is there one behind me?!

And what are you?

• Like 1