Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nukemap and outrider interactive nuclear burst simulators

Grim Reaper 6

The outrider Nuclear Simulation link below is not equipped with as much detail as the NUKEMAP Link. However it is certainly worth the time it  may take to investigate it use.
OUTRIDER Nuclear Burst simulator: https://outrider.org/nuclear-weapons/interactive/bomb-blast?airburst=true&bomb=3&lat=38.626426&location=Saint Louis%2C Missouri%2C United States&long=-90.199585

I would recommend anyone interested in using the NUKEMAP Nuclear Burst Simulator should the frequently asked questions / Tutorial  information in the link below. There is some very good information there that may be helpful to anyone.

Frequently Asked Questions and instructions on the operation of the  NUKEMAP Simulator : https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/faq/

NUKEMAP Nuclear Burst Simulator https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/&kt=475&lat=19.235860223267007&lng=180&hob_opt=2&hob_ft=7994&airburst=1&zm=

NUKEMAP is a online Nuclear Simulator that allow anyone to simulate the results of a Nuclear Burst, by adding the following information:

1.  First it will allow you to pick a target, it offers a number of preset locations or you have the option to type in the name of a area or city.

2,  Next it allows you to enter the Yield of the Nuclear Weapon, all yields must be added in Kilotons. If you want a calculation in Megatons, it will require you to breakdown your Megaton calculation into Kilotons. ( 1000 kilotons = 1 Megaton )

3.  Basic Options: NUKEMAP will allow you to choose the following:

a.  Air bursting  Detonation or   b.  Ground burst Detonation

c.  Casualties  and   d.  Radioactive Fallout

4.   Advanced options 

5.   Detonation ( Large Red Button

C3FE9EC6-2BAB-47D3-985F-3847902313F2.thumb.jpeg.378b58f5b683019f6f9c29190130d62d.jpeg

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Nukemap and outrider interactive nuclear burst simulators

@Piney hey checkout the Nuclear Burst Simulators above, I bet there is city you love to destroy!:lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

@Piney hey checkout the Nuclear Burst Simulators above, I bet there is city you love to destroy!:lol:

Amsterdam in the height of the dopefiend season. Especially if my ex- brother-in-law is home visiting family. :yes:

I hate that ****ing city..... 

All of North Korea is my next choice. But the South has to send all the Christian missionaries and ministers to the border to catch the blast.

I never went through such total bull**** when helping to restore a indigenous religion/culture. 

The Muslim Kazakh weren't such a-holes about their country's Shamanism  revival.

• Thanks 2

Interesting, where do the Kartrashians, and Megan, and Harry live :whistle:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't mind nuking Vienna. Obviously I'd send my sister and her family on a vacation first so they'd escape, but otherwise that horrible, horrible city can fry.
On that topic I once heard that the Soviets actually had two nukes reserved for Vienna in the event of a nuclear exchange, due to the UN having a seat there (or something like that)

(just to be 100% clear, this is just a joke, I do not condone the nuking of any place, especially not inhabited ones)

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

I wouldn't mind nuking Vienna. Obviously I'd send my sister and her family on a vacation first so they'd escape, but otherwise that horrible, horrible city can fry.
On that topic I once heard that the Soviets actually had two nukes reserved for Vienna in the event of a nuclear exchange, due to the UN having a seat there (or something like that)

(just to be 100% clear, this is just a joke, I do not condone the nuking of any place, especially not inhabited ones)

I don’t think anyone would take your comments any other way. The real purpose of the simulators is for hazard prediction, not for planning attacks. Hazard prediction for Nuclear and Chemical attacks was part of my responsibility during my military career. The programs above are for civilians, and they do not include all the information necessary to make an accurate prediction. I started the thread because I didn’t think most people had never seen anything like this before, so I posted them so people could get a basic Idea how predictions are made!

Thanks for the sense of humor, be well!:tu:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don’t think anyone would take your comments any other way. The real purpose of the simulators is for hazard prediction, not for planning attacks. Hazard prediction for Nuclear and Chemical attacks was part of my responsibility during my military career. The programs above are for civilians, and they do not include all the information necessary to make an accurate prediction. I started the thread because I didn’t think most people had never seen anything like this before, so I posted them so people could get a basic Idea how predictions are made!

Thanks for the sense of humor, be well!:tu:

Yeah I know, I just sometimes have such a dark sense of humour, and such a deadpan delivery, that people sometimes don't get it's a joke even when it's in real life.And this is over the internet, so, I just wanted to be extra safe ^_^

• Haha 1